parent punished by school board for how he handled trans-gender harming his child

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

I wish this video went into more detail about what happened to this man's child at the school. But I believe his daughter was raped in the bathroom at the school by this transgender thug

It looks like the school wanted to maintain the idiocy that transgenders never do wrong..

• Banned
They hushed-up the first incident and transferred the freak to another school where he did the same thing.
but wait, I thought transgenders were way better than normies..

That father is a saint for not attempting to.... oh, wait.. I guess I'm a Christian

well, u get the gist

I wish this video went into more detail about what happened to this man's child at the school. But I believe his daughter was raped in the bathroom at the school by this transgender thug

It looks like the school wanted to maintain the idiocy that transgenders never do wrong..
Your thread title, the video and all of the details do not agree with your post. The school board fired the superintendent. How is that punishing the parent?

Yeh, I Searched it b4 your post

she wasn't exactly a poster child for vigilantism

But everyone should know this: there are people in this world who will not put up with harming of their children (not that those waiting on the law are putting up with it.. not hardly. But some people do take the law into their own hands and geez.. you can hardly blame them at times)

Your thread title, the video and all of the details do not agree with your post. The school board fired the superintendent. How is that punishing the parent?
You didn't read the whole story.

It took them a yr to get rid of the so and so

Did you see the parent being arrested by all those cops?

If I were a cop, I would have refused to do a damn thing. From what I can ascertain, all he did was SAY something at the damn board mtg or whatever it was

Woman in Sonora, CA who killed her son's molester in court in 1993. She served time for the crime and died free in 2008.
I Searched this. Again, she was not the best example you could find of taking the law into your own hands. Normally, I don't believe in doing such things but there are other stories out there where it seemed.. well, I guess u could say that in those other stories, the person doing so was a little more deserving of our sympathy. I mean, shooting the person mutliple times? !

Yeh, I Searched it b4 your post

she wasn't exactly a poster child for vigilantism

But everyone should know this: there are people in this world who will not put up with harming of their children (not that those waiting on the law are putting up with it.. not hardly. But some people do take the law into their own hands and geez.. you can hardly blame them at times)
That degenerate never molested another 9 year old.

That degenerate never molested another 9 year old.
you really know how to get straight to the point

Well, normally we wait on the law to figure these things out but every now and then the law just doesn't suffice. There was the OJ thing. OMG! There was more evidence in that case against that pos than in most murder cases.

I Searched this. Again, she was not the best example you could find of taking the law into your own hands. Normally, I don't believe in doing such things but there are other stories out there where it seemed.. well, I guess u could say that in those other stories, the person doing so was a little more deserving of our sympathy. I mean, shooting the person mutliple times? !
I don't think I would have been so merciful if it was my child who that predator molested. Sorry, but children should not have to worry about their teachers molesting them.

Well, we should let the law handle it, at least until the law fails
I lived in the neighboring county when it happened and it appeared the law was going to let him off. That is why she did it. As far as her legal problems leading up to the incident, they are irrelevant. I believe she served her time for all of her infractions. She also never molested a child. I agree she was not the picture of a perfect parent, but she defended her child.

AND AGAIN...
We see another example of how the left's cult of virtue signaling supersedes protecting children.
This "trans" kid sexually assaults not one, but two different girls and the school board basically tried to hide that it happened to protect the fantasy that boys pretending to be girls - are girls. The board would have let the incident slide if not for parental outrage.

No less bad as the "trans" adult male lying down on a bench NAKED in a middle school girls locker room... and school officials did NOTHING for an HOUR... allowing the pedophile to stay naked around children until PARENTS got wind and drove the man out and the police came.
AN HOUR!!! -- Why??? Again the cult hive mind just couldn't do anything that goes against the woke messaging.

AND AGAIN...
We see another example of how the left's cult of virtue signaling supersedes protecting children.
This "trans" kid sexually assaults not one, but two different girls and the school board basically tried to hide that it happened to protect the fantasy that boys pretending to be girls - are girls. The board would have let the incident slide if not for parental outrage.

No less bad as the "trans" adult male lying down on a bench NAKED in a middle school girls locker room... and school officials did NOTHING for an HOUR... allowing the pedophile to stay naked around children until PARENTS got wind and drove the man out and the police came.
AN HOUR!!! -- Why??? Again the cult hive mind just couldn't do anything that goes against the woke messaging.
in other words, people in this day and age have lost their minds

I don't know.. just seems like in the last few years things have gone from bad to HORRIFYING without stopping at Worse

You didn't read the whole story.

It took them a yr to get rid of the so and so

Did you see the parent being arrested by all those cops?

If I were a cop, I would have refused to do a damn thing. From what I can ascertain, all he did was SAY something at the damn board mtg or whatever it was
That happened a year ago and not what the video in the OP is about. Thank you!

Forum List

Back