Panicked New York Governor Tells Businesses “They Have Nothing to Fear” After Democrat Leaders Fleece Donald Trump of $355 Million

Good then. Hunter Biden is facing multiple felonies. There goes that argument.
Are you kidding? The Biden DOJ let multiple felony counts EXPIRE! Hunter Biden should be facing felony tax evasion and failure to register as a foreign agent but Merrick Garland slow walked the investigation until the statue of limitations ran out on those crimes! If THAT is your example of equal justice then your "argument" is gawd awful!

You always go after the biggest fish. Always. Then you hope it sets an example.

This "everybody does it" bullshit is a lie. These people used to care about law. Now it's only an impedence for them.
So we should be going after Joe Biden and his whole family for decades of influence peddling...right, Mac! No bigger "fish" than a corrupt sitting President!

How is paying back the profits he made from the fraud that severe?
What fraud? You couldn't bring criminal charges of fraud in this case because it would never hold up in court! It's why this was brought as a civil case. So a corrupt judge like this could impose a draconian judgement like this. This monstrosity of justice will be thrown out on appeal and this Attorney General and judge will go down in history as partisan pieces of shit who didn't care about the rule of law!

So we should be going after Joe Biden and his whole family for decades of influence peddling...right, Mac! No bigger "fish" than a corrupt sitting President!
Yes. If he broke the law, nail him. Nail him good. I've said that MANY times.

Did you think you had me there? Sorry, but we're not all like you people.

But you people have all these goddamn conspiracies and can't prove SHIT.

So man up, grow up and get it done. Your constant conspiracies are boring.

Last edited:
I think I can go on more time. I'll walk you through the sentence.

I will assume, just to streamline there's no obvious victims or major losses. Not that I think this is true but for the sake of argument.

What does that sentence say and doesn't say.

-It doesn't say it's the only big business that was ever threatened with being shut down. It qualifies it with, "without a showing of major losses or obvious victims.'
-It doesn't say it's the only business being threatened with closure without a showing of obvious victims or major losses. It qualifies that with the words " big business."
-So neither the threat of being shut down is unprecedented or the idea that a major company was threatened with being shut down.

-The only thing that's unprecedented about this, according to the article YOU provided. Is the threat of closure without a showing of major losses and victims.

Since the Trump organization didn't get shut down in the judgement the whole point is moot anyway.

When you read something it is important to grasp both the explicit and implicit meaning.
We're done. When you are arguing with the objective facts uncovered by Trump hating AP, the depth of the Kool-Aid in which you swim is impenetrable.

What fraud? You couldn't bring criminal charges of fraud in this case because it would never hold up in court! It's why this was brought as a civil case. So a corrupt judge like this could impose a draconian judgement like this. This monstrosity of justice will be thrown out on appeal and this Attorney General and judge will go down in history as partisan pieces of shit who didn't care about the rule of law!
What fraud? The fraud he was sued and found guilty for… criminal prosecution is much harder to prove as intent has to be shown. Civil they just needed to show cause and effect. Seems to me the prosecutor wanted to go for the slam dunk case and not a risk of missing

Are you kidding? The Biden DOJ let multiple felony counts EXPIRE! Hunter Biden should be facing felony tax evasion and failure to register as a foreign agent but Merrick Garland slow walked the investigation until the statue of limitations ran out on those crimes! If THAT is your example of equal justice then your "argument" is gawd awful!
You say Garland but you know there is a Trump appointed special prosecutor responsible for the case. Why leave that out??

It so easy to criticize for the peanut gallery, but fact is those in charge of collecting evidence and making a case have not made one. As much as you pretend you don’t have enough intel to really know the details around the legal decisions. You all just cry foul and deep state corruption. It’s lazy and ignorant and needlessly destructive to our institutions

Whatever you say… doesn’t justify lying about it. Nobody was panicking the OP is misinformation
Lying about what? People leaving NY? As if there werent already enough reasons for people to leave (and many already have left), now you tack on this absurd show trial to steal a mans money. Yeah, im pretty sure there are a lot of people that see NY is a failing city now. Time to put their money elsewhere.

Lying about what? People leaving NY? As if there werent already enough reasons for people to leave (and many already have left), now you tack on this absurd show trial to steal a mans money. Yeah, im pretty sure there are a lot of people that see NY is a failing city now. Time to put their money elsewhere.
Panicking… lying about panicking… try and keep up, this isn’t a complicated conversation

The OP doesnt say anything about panicking.
Pull your head out of the sand…. The Title of this thread is…

Panicked New York Governor Tells Businesses “They Have Nothing to Fear” After Democrat Leaders Fleece Donald Trump of $355 Million

What fraud? The fraud he was sued and found guilty for… criminal prosecution is much harder to prove as intent has to be shown. Civil they just needed to show cause and effect. Seems to me the prosecutor wanted to go for the slam dunk case and not a risk of missing
The prosecutor went for the only thing she could get a temporary win with...a civil case presided over by a totally biased judge...a win that will be thrown out on appeal. I know all of you liberals have creamed yourselves over this verdict but it hasn't changed Trump's lead over Biden in the polls so what was the point? This was always about keeping Trump from being reelected and it's not working.

Pull your head out of the sand…. The Title of this thread is…

Why do you think Hochul rushed to assure potential investors in New York that they have nothing to fear because that statute was ONLY going to be used against Donald Trump, Slade?
She's watching O'Leary label New York as the number one "Loser" State and suddenly realized what that could mean for investors thinking about where to invest their money! That was panic, my friend!

The prosecutor went for the only thing she could get a temporary win with...a civil case presided over by a totally biased judge...a win that will be thrown out on appeal. I know all of you liberals have creamed yourselves over this verdict but it hasn't changed Trump's lead over Biden in the polls so what was the point? This was always about keeping Trump from being reelected and it's not working.
She got a win because she proved he broke the law. Plain and simple. Biased judge does not mean unjust ruling. I know yall like to muddy the water there, but that’s a fact.

Why do you think Hochul rushed to assure potential investors in New York that they have nothing to fear because that statute was ONLY going to be used against Donald Trump, Slade?
She's watching O'Leary label New York as the number one "Loser" State and suddenly realized what that could mean for investors thinking about where to invest their money! That was panic, my friend!
I dont know that she rushed to do anything. She could have done it all in a very calm and deliberate manner. How do you know that she rushed and panicked?

Forum List

Back