Pandumbic!!! This is epic.

No deviations please, this is a state run propaganda machine...have any of these liars apologized including trump ?
I watch news and read them from many countries for years while visiting or through TV and the internet, and I've seen some journalists and politicians resign when they get caught lying except here in the US...why is that ?

Because the Democratic Party runs American Media and rewards lying.

That's not our topic. The video shows the right wing media lying...they should be held accountable for lying to Americans and putting lives at risk.big portion of foxnes viewers are the elderly, which are the most vulnerable group.

Sorry bud

but your hypocrisy is showing.

if you are only going to report on one section of the media, and ignore the others, it's a bait thread.

Was there another MSM outlet claiming that the virus was a hoax?

Are you suggesting The Pandemic is a hoax?
I think he is doing that. And the leaders in New York were so sure it was a hoax that they had a hug fest during the outbreak. Hmmm......and they were the epicenter of it all.

Some incessantly believe there should be no shutdown. Everyone back to work. Nobody is listening to them. This is going to last longer than April 30th for sure. It's gonna be time for round 2 of the stimulus. That'll really tick em off

No deviations please, this is a state run propaganda machine...have any of these liars apologized including trump ?
I watch news and read them from many countries for years while visiting or through TV and the internet, and I've seen some journalists and politicians resign when they get caught lying except here in the US...why is that ?

That's not our topic. The video shows the right wing media lying...they should be held accountable for lying to Americans and putting lives at risk.big portion of foxnes viewers are the elderly, which are the most vulnerable group.

……..and so should CNN, NYT, WAPO, MSN,...……..and the list goes on......and on.

They all have been lying to the public and should also be held accountable. Where's your outrage for them??

We can open another topic and talk about that.
We talking about state propaganda and a president that lied to the american people and costes thousands of lives. Where is the accountability ?

New York and China have a loving relationship. Biden and his son had a loving relationship. Where is your LOVE NOW FOR CHINA...........You need to give them a hug and a kiss to SHOW THE LOVE, if NOT...........you are XENONPHOBIC..

Stop being a RACIST.

Some incessantly believe there should be no shutdown. Everyone back to work. Nobody is listening to them. This is going to last longer than April 30th for sure. It's gonna be time for round 2 of the stimulus. That'll really tick em off
Listen to Limbaugh. He's been spending virtually all of his shows downplaying pretty much everything. He knows he can't go so far as to call it a hoax, but he dances around saying it, essentially non-stop.

Since he says it, you know it will be the standard for all of them.

Immediately and obediently, the Trumpsters deflect to the librul media.

A good example of our decline: Lower your standards by refusing to hold your side accountable.

Back and forth, back and forth, excuses and deflection. And down the shitter we go.
And yet time after time we catch them in their LIES........PROVE they are LIARS...........and you go...........YOU ARE A TRIBE....

pffft.............Now do your like thing and go whatever bro.....it's like a recording.

A good example of our decline: Lower your standards by refusing to hold your side accountable.

Back and forth, back and forth, excuses and deflection. And down the shitter we go.
And yet time after time we catch them in their LIES........PROVE they are LIARS...........and you go...........YOU ARE A TRIBE....

pffft.............Now do your like thing and go whatever bro.....it's like a recording.
I never have to name names. They just jump in with both feet and self-identify for me.

Gotta love it.

I never have to name names. They just jump in with both feet and self-identify for me.

Gotta love it.
Well good for you Mr. so called the LIGHT to BRING UNITY to the Nation as you call out the TRIBES.........This thread is TROLL THREAD..........Pandumbic.......and her you defending someone the USSR would be proud of............PRAVDA on a Roll......

Are you related to Tokyo Rose..........GI........we live in the Jungle........the Jungle is where we live.......the jungle is where you die GI..............You sound like her.......She was an American a MEMBER OF CALIFORNIA TRIB.E
:abgg2q.jpg:

Gotta love it.
Well good for you Mr. so called the LIGHT to BRING UNITY to the Nation as you call out the TRIBES.........This thread is TROLL THREAD..........Pandumbic.......and her you defending someone the USSR would be proud of............PRAVDA on a Roll......

Are you related to Tokyo Rose..........GI........we live in the Jungle........the Jungle is where we live.......the jungle is where you die GI..............You sound like her.......She was an American a MEMBER OF CALIFORNIA TRIB.E
Wow...Dude's triggered...

Gotta love it.

They get very emotional.

Gotta love it.

They get very emotional.
Psychology from the Tribe man..............not emotional.......we just tell you to stick it........done with your side......YOUR TRIBE.......

Your side is VIOLENT when it doesn't get it's way...........Lie all the time..........and you go OH WELL......in the 8 years of Obama.......weaponized the gov't.......and you went oh well......

You haven't seen us emotional yet......you will know it if this country gets there.

Gotta love it.

They get very emotional.
Psychology from the Tribe man..............not emotional.......we just tell you to stick it........done with your side......YOUR TRIBE.......

Your side is VIOLENT when it doesn't get it's way...........Lie all the time..........and you go OH WELL......in the 8 years of Obama.......weaponized the gov't.......and you went oh well......

You haven't seen us emotional yet......you will know it if this country gets there.
Please try to calm down.

liberal-tribe-watching.jpg

Gotta love it.

They get very emotional.

Please try to calm down.
Fuck you...........see there I'm calm.........

Did I say that correctly..........I see the Media everyday HYPING DEAD AMERICANS.......so Go FUCK YOURSELF.

Ah.....I feel better.......

If democrats in the media didn’t produce fake news 24 hours a day, I’m sure some would retire.. but you all have gone insane lol

For decades Fox News has dominated the 24 hour news. For decades the right has dominated talk radio. Sites like the Drudge Report and Breitbart have dominated alternative media for a very long period. How long can the right hang on the narrative of liberal media?

The fact that you can name the people involved tells you how much the left dominates. Practically every aspect of TV and Movies has a subtle or dominant left leaning message in it. There are a few that does not.

For decades Fox News has dominated the 24 hour news. For decades the right has dominated talk radio. Sites like the Drudge Report and Breitbart have dominated alternative media for a very long period. How long can the right hang on the narrative of liberal media?

The fact that you can name the people involved tells you how much the left dominates. Practically every aspect of TV and Movies has a subtle or dominant left leaning message in it. There are a few that does not.

But the side that has dominated almost every facet of media (24 hour news, radio, internet) for the past few decades continues to use the term "mainstream" for everybody but themselves. It's silly.

Listen to Limbaugh. He's been spending virtually all of his shows downplaying pretty much everything. He knows he can't go so far as to call it a hoax, but he dances around saying it, essentially non-stop.

Since he says it, you know it will be the standard for all of them.

Who cares what he says. He does not represent my opinion, nor the general opinion of right wingers or anyone for that matter. Everyone has their own view on the virus, so tired of Mac's poor attempt at guilty by association bullcrap.

Personally, I do not even listen to this guy, never have, and never will, so it is very desperate.

Forum List

Back