Pallywood Video Fakes Funeral, Corpse Returns To Life

why would we expect any different from people who tell their kids to blow themselves up and use their women and children as shields?

Israeli propaganda crap.

How many times do we have to tell you the truth is not propaganda? Do you even realize that progressive Arabs and muslums all over the world think of palestinions as an undesirable embarrassment to the muslum people? much the same way Germans think of nazis and american whites think of the KKK. They are all dishonest and dishonorable people.

the truth is not propaganda

Agreed, and my statement stands.

Israeli propaganda crap.

How many times do we have to tell you the truth is not propaganda? Do you even realize that progressive Arabs and muslums all over the world think of palestinions as an undesirable embarrassment to the muslum people? much the same way Germans think of nazis and american whites think of the KKK. They are all dishonest and dishonorable people.

Good to see you agree palestinions are dishonest and dishonorable. Maybe there is hope for you yet.

Good to see you agree palestinions are dishonest and dishonorable. Maybe there is hope for you yet.

I agree that the truth is not propaganda. However there is little truth out of Israel.

What lies have come out of Palestine?

I agree that the truth is not propaganda. However there is little truth out of Israel.

Pinocchio, the biggest lie is the very existence of "Palestine" It was invented by the British after WW I to denote Israel under the British Mandate and ceased to exist in 1948 with termination of the Mandate and Israeli statehood in 1948.

You get a cookie if you locate any Palestine on this UN map http://www.un.org/Depts/Cartographic/map/profile/israel.pdf

The vast majority of Americans side with democratic Israel, not the Pestilinians who teach their children that dying as a suicide bomber is life's highest achievement.

Support for Israel in U.S. at 63%, Near Record High

Pinocchio, the biggest lie is the very existence of "Palestine" It was invented by the British after WW I to denote Israel under the British Mandate and ceased to exist in 1948 with termination of the Mandate and Israeli statehood in 1948.

You get a cookie if you locate any Palestine on this UN map http://www.un.org/Depts/Cartographic/map/profile/israel.pdf

You never did post the documentation of Palestine's dissolution.

Could you post an example?

I didn't think so.

Do you mean other than the hundreds that have already been posted?

Name one.

ok last time idiot. palestinions claim they dont hide behind human shields.they claim they dont fire rockets into civillion populations. and the best one of all there are no terrorists in the west bank or gaza. all proven lies. and you know it you have admitted it in the past moron.

Do you mean other than the hundreds that have already been posted?

Name one.

ok last time idiot. palestinions claim they dont hide behind human shields.they claim they dont fire rockets into civillion populations. and the best one of all there are no terrorists in the west bank or gaza. all proven lies. and you know it you have admitted it in the past moron.

palestinions claim they dont hide behind human shields.

The Goldstone report found no evidence to validate that allegation.

they claim they dont fire rockets into civillion populations

Sderot, for example, is an Israeli settlement built on the ruins of the Palestinian village of Najd. Israeli settlers are not considered protected persons (civilians) by the 4th Geneva Convention.

and the best one of all there are no terrorists in the west bank or gaza.

The UN and most of the world do not classify Hamas as terrorists. That is an Israeli thing based on political opinion not fact.

Goldstone recanted his own report because it was so defective.

Pallies openly boast about human shielding to go to paradise. Dying as a shaheed is the only guarantee of entry to paradise.

"We Desire Death Like You Desire Life"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg]Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life" - YouTube[/ame]

Pallies openly boast about human shielding to go to paradise. Dying as a shaheed is the only guarantee of entry to paradise.

Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life" - YouTube

Goldstone caved to Israeli pressure. The remainder of the commission said that there was no new evidence that would change their original findings.

Goldstone caved to Israeli pressure. The remainder of the commission said that there was no new evidence that would change their original findings.

Goldstone retracted the report conceding its poor information gathering. He stated the report could never have been introduced as evidence in a court of law.

Now, you know.

Goldstone retracted the report conceding its poor information gathering. He stated the report could never have been introduced as evidence in a court of law.

Now, you know.

The preliminary findings, however, were something to be worth an official investigation.

Now, you know.

The preliminary findings, however, were something to be worth an official investigation.

Goldstone is thoroughly discredited and, so, too, his notoriously flawed report.

The Quran sanctions violent jihad as the only guarantee of entry to paradise, the premise for suicide bombing and human shielding

Forum List

Back