Pallywood Video Fakes Funeral, Corpse Returns To Life

JStone

Rookie
Jun 29, 2011
The so-called Palestinians invented themselves [there really are no such people as Palestinians, they are just Arabs] and so it should not come as a surprise that so-called Palestinians excel at inventing other things, like this fake funeral staged for the media to gain public sympathy for the "poor Palestinians" until the "corpse" falls off and magically regains consciousness. A definite contender for Best Pallywood Video of the Year Award.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRz5WnHemkw]Resurrection in Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

The Palestinians faking a death to make Israel look bad would be like pissing in the ocean trying to make it salty.

But, but, but, A jew would never Lie to the goyim now would he?

The so-called Palestinians invented themselves [there really are no such people as Palestinians, they are just Arabs] and so it should not come as a surprise that so-called Palestinians excel at inventing other things, like this fake funeral staged for the media to gain public sympathy for the "poor Palestinians" until the "corpse" falls off and magically regains consciousness. A definite contender for Best Pallywood Video of the Year Award.Resurrection in Palestine - YouTube
If it's the vid, recorded off the drone pod, then it's a truly hysterically hilarious entertainment, indeed.

• Banned

allah says it's halal to lie, twat

Sahih Bukhar [sacred muslim scripture] "The Prophet said, 'If I take an oath and later find something else better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath.'"

Now, go back to blowing tourists during your 18 hour siesta.

• Banned
The Palestinians faking a death to make Israel look bad would be like pissing in the ocean trying to make it salty.

Well, Palestinians fake everything else...

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen...:lol:
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

• Banned
Who was the camera operator

Dracula. He liked to see the dead come back to life so he can suck their warm blood :lol: :clap2:
Just like you like to suck touristas during your daily 18 hour siestas in bankrupt spain, twat.

why would we expect any different from people who tell their kids to blow themselves up and use their women and children as shields?

Israeli propaganda crap.

Islam sanctions lying. Just like you, Pinocchio.

Bukhari Hadeeth "The Prophet said, 'If I take an oath and later find something else better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath.'"

Qur'an "Allah and His Messenger dissolve obligations."

Qur'an "Allah has already sanctioned for you the dissolution of your vows."

Last edited:
why would we expect any different from people who tell their kids to blow themselves up and use their women and children as shields?

Israeli propaganda crap.

Bukhari Hadeeth "The Prophet said, 'If I take an oath and later find something else better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath.'"

Jewish Kol Nidrei
All vows, obligations, oaths, and anathemas, whether called 'konam,' 'konas,' or by any other name, which we may vow, or swear, or pledge, or whereby we may be bound, from this Day of Atonement until the next (whose happy coming we await), we do repent. May they be deemed absolved, forgiven, annulled, and void, and made of no effect; they shall not bind us nor have power over us. The vows shall not be reckoned vows; the obligations shall not be obligatory; nor the oaths be oaths
:eusa_shhh:

Israeli propaganda crap.

US President John Adams...
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

Last edited:
Israeli propaganda crap.

Jewish Kol Nidrei
All vows, obligations, oaths, and anathemas, whether called 'konam,' 'konas,' or by any other name, which we may vow, or swear, or pledge, or whereby we may be bound, from this Day of Atonement until the next (whose happy coming we await), we do repent. May they be deemed absolved, forgiven, annulled, and void, and made of no effect; they shall not bind us nor have power over us. The vows shall not be reckoned vows; the obligations shall not be obligatory; nor the oaths be oaths

Psalm 82:3: Be honest

Qur'an 4:142 "Surely the hypocrites strive to deceive Allah. He shall retaliate by deceiving them."

Israeli propaganda crap.

Jewish Kol Nidrei

Psalm 82:3: "Be honest"

Qur'an 4:142 "Surely the hypocrites strive to deceive Allah. He shall retaliate by deceiving them."

Leviticus 19:11: "'Do not steal. " 'Do not lie. " 'Do not deceive one another" :clap2:

Qur'an 9:3 "Allah and His Messenger dissolve obligations." :eek:
Qur'an 66:1 "Allah has already sanctioned for you the dissolution of your vows." :eek:

Leviticus 19:11: "'Do not steal. " 'Do not lie. " 'Do not deceive one another" :clap2:

Qur'an 66:1 "Allah has already sanctioned for you the dissolution of your vows." :eek:

Steal, kill, and lie.

The three pillars of Israel's existence.

Steal, kill, and lie.

The three pillars of Israel's existence.

John F. Kennedy...
I first saw Palestine in 1939. There the neglect and ruin left by centuries of Ottoman [Muslim] misrule were slowly being transformed by miracles of [Jewish] labor and sacrifice. But Palestine was still a land of promise in 1939, rather than a land of fulfillment. I returned in 1951 to see the grandeur of Israel. In 3 years this new state had opened its doors to 600,000 immigrants and refugees. Even while fighting for its own survival, Israel had given new hope to the persecuted and new dignity to the pattern of Jewish life. I left with the conviction that the United Nations may have conferred on Israel the credentials of nationhood; but its own idealism and courage, its own sacrifice and generosity, had earned the credentials of immortality.

Israel was not created in order to disappear - Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and the home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom; and no area of the world has ever had an overabundance of democracy and freedom.

It is worth remembering, too, that Israel is a cause that stands beyond the ordinary changes and chances of American public life. In our pluralistic society, it has not been a Jewish cause - any more than Irish independence was solely the concern of Americans of Irish descent. The ideals of Zionism have, in the last half century, been repeatedly endorsed by Presidents and Members of Congress from both parties. Friendship for Israel is not a partisan matter. It is a national commitment.
John F. Kennedy: Speech by Senator John F. Kennedy, Zionists of America Convention, Statler Hilton Hotel, New York, NY

Israeli propaganda crap.

How many times do we have to tell you the truth is not propaganda? Do you even realize that progressive Arabs and muslums all over the world think of palestinions as an undesirable embarrassment to the muslum people? much the same way Germans think of nazis and american whites think of the KKK. They are all dishonest and dishonorable people.

Forum List

Back