Palin Was For Pathway to Citizenship Before She Was Against It

Obama was against gay marriage before he was for it Kerry voted for Iraq before he voted against it whats the point here?

And I don't like Obama or Kerry either. Palin is still an idiot. And the fact that such a moron can play Republicans as fools the way she does says a lot about Republicans.

when did you get elected governor?
so who is the idiot?

Based on your logic, since Obama was elected President, he must be a GENIUS. Since Biden is VP instead of Palin he must be twice as intelligent as her, right?

And I don't like Obama or Kerry either. Palin is still an idiot. And the fact that such a moron can play Republicans as fools the way she does says a lot about Republicans.

You do realize the exact same thing can be said about pretty much every politician and those who support them.

I can't remember the last time a politician has played to the "anti-intellectual" crowd
with the same success that Sarah Palin has.

"What newspapers do you read?"

"That was a gotcha question."

"You go, Sarah!"

I can remember one, Obama..and you probably voted for him

Last edited:
people can change their opinions over time

that said, palin is a moron

I agree. And in most situations I would give the benefit of the doubt that it was just a change of opinion. In the case of Palin... it probably has more to do with her being a moron.

whoopee..how many time in one thread can you put the woman down?

I can do this all day.

palin-02.jpg

lemme guess;

she's been called;
dumb
moron
stoopud
bitch
twat
and probably a few other names

by people that didn't make nearly as much money as her.

:lol:

No one has EVER turned liberal hate into multimillions before and it drives the tardians nuts! Which she then cashes at the bank.

You do realize the exact same thing can be said about pretty much every politician and those who support them.

I can't remember the last time a politician has played to the "anti-intellectual" crowd
with the same success that Sarah Palin has.

"What newspapers do you read?"

"That was a gotcha question."

"You go, Sarah!"

I can, remember one, Obama..and your probably voted for him

I supported Gary Johnson. How did your "conservative" candidate work out for you?

How many comas were on the check she cashed for that speech?

I'd bet it's more than you have in the last 5 years.

And? Am I supposed to be awed by Paris Hilton's intelligence as well? If anything it says more about the audience she was addressing than her intelligence.

And? Am I supposed to be awed by Paris Hilton's intelligence as well? If anything it says more about the audience she was addressing than her intelligence.

you dont' have to be awed, but you don't have to post a hundred time's in one thread your petty hate for her either..you look like a fool..which you are

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

you dont' have to be awed, but you don't have to post a hundred time's in one thread your petty hate for her either..you look like a fool..which you are

I have been posting in response to people responding to my posts. Tell me more about how people disagreeing with Palin makes them woman haters, Stephanie. :cuckoo:

Most people are laughing, b/c they know the hate she gins up in liberals

well anyone not a goper or a con.

so yeah, most of us a laughing at people like you.

and Paris was born to it, so that's a really bad comparison

Obama was against gay marriage before he was for it Kerry voted for Iraq before he voted against it whats the point here?

so who is the idiot?

Yeah, we made the mistake of electing her governor in our state. And it was a BIG mistake, too. Embarrassing. :redface:

Me too.

I was for a path to citizenship when it was CONTINGENT on securing the border FIRST!

This steaming bowl of crap the Senate served up, I am against.

Last edited:

His hatred of Sarah Palin is tied to the feeling of inferiority she causes him. She's smart, he's an idiot. Naturally, he hates her.

Most people are laughing, b/c they know the hate she gins up in liberals

well anyone not a goper or a con.

so yeah, most of us a laughing at people like you.

and Paris was born to it, so that's a really bad comparison

Whether Paris was a bad example or not, we all know what he meant. Is that how Two Thumbs judges a person's intelligence, by how much money they have?

And Palin doesn't just gin up hate in liberals, that's for sure! Most Alaskans hate her, and Alaska is a red state.

Last edited:

so who is the idiot?

Yeah, we made the mistake of electing her governor in our state. And it was a BIG mistake, too. Embarrassing. :redface:

you probably didn't vote for her, where do you live in Alaska?
I lived there for 17 years

Forum List

Back