Palin Tells Constitution-Loving Tea Partiers: We Don’t Need A President Who Is A ‘Con

I love how the left never wants to debate on issues. There methods:
(1) Scream racism
(2) Blow whistles until you stop arguing
(3) Call you a facist hate-monger
(4) Blame Bush
(5) Blame Palin
(6) Scream Racism again

Really? I'm on the left. When did I ever do all that?

No, elitist is making fun of people because they don't come from LA, NYC, Chicago or Europe.

i look down on people from LA, NYC, & Chicago.

I look down on idiots and dishonest irrational assholes from all parts of the world, mainly the ones that think they are smart and know what they are talking about

And the first person who comes to mind...

The guy who claims everyone else is stupid and uses the term "dr" in his handle.

roswell-tea-party-033.jpg

The Tea Party loves to tout its love for the Constitution (as seen in the photo above,) but ironically wildly applauded the former half Governor of Alaska, Sarah Palin when she had this to say about President Obama:

In these volatile times when we are a nation at war, now more than ever is when we need a commander-in-chief, not a constitutional law professor lecturing us from a lectern.
Watch:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_rW2BfRl9E&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Palin's "constitutional law professor" attack[/ame]

Huh?

Amazing how utterly stupid these folks are.

such a big banner, and they waste a comma.

Where is the wasted comma?

The Tea Party loves to tout its love for the Constitution (as seen in the photo above,) but ironically wildly applauded the former half Governor of Alaska, Sarah Palin when she had this to say about President Obama:

Watch:
YouTube - Palin's "constitutional law professor" attack

Huh?

such a big banner, and they waste a comma.

Where is the wasted comma?

When there are only 3 items, you don't need a comma before the and

ex. Guns, germs and steel.

At least I think that's the case

(1) Scream racism
(4) Blame Bush
(5) Blame Palin
(6) Scream Racism again

Or where was any of those in this thread. It wasn't there, made up shit

Harbrace handbook and Chicago Manual of Style say either is permissible, but I agree it's extraneous.

(1) Scream racism
(4) Blame Bush
(5) Blame Palin
(6) Scream Racism again

I refer to the leftist who like to attack the tea parties. They fear debate with the tea partiers, so instead of debating them they label them racists and shoe them off!

In these volatile times when we are a nation at war, now more than ever is when we need a commander-in-chief, not a constitutional law professor lecturing us from a lectern.

Watch:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_rW2BfRl9E&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Palin's "constitutional law professor" attack[/ame]

Huh?

Wow talk about reading comprehension issues. :lol: :lol: :lol:

(1) Scream racism
(4) Blame Bush
(5) Blame Palin
(6) Scream Racism again

I refer to the leftist who like to attack the tea parties. They fear debate with the tea partiers, so instead of debating them they label them racists and shoe them off!
YOu sound like you are explaining the majoirty of conservatives here, instead of debate they just lie, make shit up, make the accussations you made above, and call dems names.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

That's about 99% of this board...Dems name calling against Republicans...Republicans name calling against Dems...

you keep thinking you "win" the debate over the other guy posting in the thread...but you sound retarded when you type such broad insults.

Forum List

Back