What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Palin Tells Constitution-Loving Tea Partiers: We Don’t Need A President Who Is A ‘Con

Cal

Since 2010™
Reaction score
roswell-tea-party-033.jpg

The Tea Party loves to tout its love for the Constitution (as seen in the photo above,) but ironically wildly applauded the former half Governor of Alaska, Sarah Palin when she had this to say about President Obama:

In these volatile times when we are a nation at war, now more than ever is when we need a commander-in-chief, not a constitutional law professor lecturing us from a lectern.

Watch:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_rW2BfRl9E&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Palin's "constitutional law professor" attack[/ame]

Huh?

Amazing how utterly stupid these folks are.

Dr Gregg

Rookie
Reaction score
These people are such phonies. Now they honor they constitution when anytime there is a "war" they conveniently don't give a shit when the constitution isn't being upheld, nor do they care when their party is president. Unreal

xsited1

Agent P
Reaction score

In these volatile times when we are a nation at war, now more than ever is when we need a commander-in-chief, not a constitutional law professor lecturing us from a lectern.

That is amusing. However, there is certainly doubt in my mind that Obama truly understands anything about the Constitution. I don't believe he does, except how to circumvent it, of course.

Queen

Reaction score
The only part of the constitution the right likes is the 2nd amendment.

You don't need a constitutional scholar to understand that part. So the President doesn't have to know anything about the constitution.

L.K.Eder

unbannable non-troll
Reaction score
roswell-tea-party-033.jpg

The Tea Party loves to tout its love for the Constitution (as seen in the photo above,) but ironically wildly applauded the former half Governor of Alaska, Sarah Palin when she had this to say about President Obama:

Watch:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_rW2BfRl9E&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Palin's "constitutional law professor" attack[/ame]

Huh?

Amazing how utterly stupid these folks are.

such a big banner, and they waste a comma.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Constitutional law professors teach students how to find loopholes in the Constitution.

Sarah's absolutely right. As usual.

We don't need no President who's done no book learn'n

Thats elitist

AllieBaba

Rookie
Reaction score
No, elitist is making fun of people because they don't come from LA, NYC, Chicago or Europe.

Devil505

Rookie
Reaction score
Every time Palin speaks..... all I can picture is her standing up with Burt Parks at the Miss America beauty contest & saying....."Mr. Parks......What the world needs is......... more flowers."

• Thanks
Reactions: del

KissMy

Free Breast Exam
Reaction score

You don't need a constitutional scholar to understand that part. So the President doesn't have to know anything about the constitution.

Obama certainly does not understand the second amendment and he says he is a lawyer. What a waste of education!

For that matter Obama does not understand most of the constitution. He says it is flawed & wants to do away with the constitution & fundamentally transform The USA to Marxism.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IGMMJ08J3M"]Obama says the constitution is flawed[/ame]

Last edited:

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well, every time Nancy (Bella) Pelsoi speaks I have the urge to run to the bathroom and barf.
her face scares the hell out of me too..I'm just waiting for it to crack up and fall off.:eek::lol:

Dr Gregg

Rookie
Reaction score

Obama certainly does not understand the second amendment and he says he is a lawyer. What a waste of education!
For that matter Obama does not understand most of the constitution. He wants to do away with the constitution & fundamentally transform The USA to Marxism.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

GHook93

Aristotle
Reaction score
I love how the left never wants to debate on issues. There methods:
(1) Scream racism
(2) Blow whistles until you stop arguing
(3) Call you a facist hate-monger
(4) Blame Bush
(5) Blame Palin
(6) Scream Racism again

Vanquish

Vanquisher of shills
Reaction score
Wow. Just wow. The idea that a Con Law professor is only out to circumvent the Constitution is ridiculous.
It is pretty funny that knowledge of the Constitution could be evil when one person has it...but patriotic when another person wields it.

Being Con Law professor doesn't automatically make you a saint, but you have to admit to get to that point you'd have to ...oh I dont know...KNOW the Constitution pretty darn well.

Dr Gregg

Rookie
Reaction score
I love how the left never wants to debate on issues. There methods:
(1) Scream racism
(2) Blow whistles until you stop arguing
(3) Call you a facist hate-monger
(4) Blame Bush
(5) Blame Palin
(6) Scream Racism again

Or how morons like you make up shit about "the left" and whine and deflect from the real issue. Or are too dumb to understand what the issue was.

Dr Gregg

Rookie
Reaction score
No, elitist is making fun of people because they don't come from LA, NYC, Chicago or Europe.

i look down on people from LA, NYC, & Chicago.

I look down on idiots and dishonest irrational assholes from all parts of the world, mainly the ones that think they are smart and know what they are talking about

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List