Palin speaks at California campus amid controversy

This caveman actually said Obama is just as much a quitter as Palin because Obama ran for and won the presidency of the United states, and Palin made money on her book.

Wow. Caveman is a troll. He is as bad as Conhog.

conhog is stupid, and stupidity in the far right and far left is forgivable. daveman is not stupid, just malignant.

You kids sure do get nasty when people don't kiss your asses they way you think you deserve, don't you? :lol:

Just to make sure you completely understand: I'm laughing AT you.

It's funny watching the tolerant, inclusive, and feminist left get all misogynistic about conservative women. :lol:

No it's funny how the right promotes anti-intellectualism as a virtue.

They sure do. All of a sudden going to college is a bad thing.
Who said that? I went to college. Thing is, I got a technical degree that helped me in real life, not some squishy feel-good nonsense that served solely as a vehicle for leftist programming.

Let me guess: Art history, right?
Do they think this way because they all have such mediocre intelligence?? Just wondering.
Someone basing his opinions on stereotypes probably shouldn't be denigrating the intelligence of others. :lol:

If Palin would shut the fuck up and just fade away into a quiet life no one would talk about her. Nobody is obsessed her but she is obsessed with the Democrats since even Republicans regard her as a liability. Her only option is to align with the Tea Bastards, people equally as fucked up in the brain as she is.
You know the greatest thing about Palin?

She makes you irrational leftists shit your pants. You have a vein pulsating in your forehead right now, don't you? :lol:

If Palin would shut the fuck up and just fade away into a quiet life no one would talk about her. Nobody is obsessed her but she is obsessed with the Democrats since even Republicans regard her as a liability. Her only option is to align with the Tea Bastards, people equally as fucked up in the brain as she is.

She makes you irrational leftists shit your pants. You have a vein pulsating in your forehead right now, don't you? :lol:

You got us!

Oh please, PLEASE don't get her to run in 2012!

(there's absolutely no way I could say that with a straight face)

:lol::lol::lol:

No it's funny how the right promotes anti-intellectualism as a virtue.

They sure do. All of a sudden going to college is a bad thing. Do they think this way because they all have such mediocre intelligence?? Just wondering.

.:rooh yeah, the MUST be itlleyes:

Yes, I know. Look at you. You don't even know how to construct a sentence. Or read over what you write to see if it makes sense.

You got us!

Can you imagine the left if she does run? Heads asplodin' all over the place!! :lol: You guys will chart new depths of irrationality!

They sure do. All of a sudden going to college is a bad thing. Do they think this way because they all have such mediocre intelligence?? Just wondering.

.:rooh yeah, the MUST be itlleyes:

Yes, I know. Look at you. You don't even know how to construct a sentence. Or read over what you write to see if it makes sense.
Have you corrected Zona's misspelling, bad grammar, and poorly constructed sentences? Or is that different...somehow? :lol:

Fair enough. YOU ARE A DUMB ASS. (SIC EVEN). I love the fact that you agree.

Yes, I'm using the Zona definition: "Anyone who doesn't immediately and unquestioningly agree with every bit of drivel that springs from Zona's ass". :lol:

zona told us he is quite possibly the only black man living in Arizona so be kind to him. he has difficulties living among the racists in Arizona.. :lol:

She makes leftists like me get a hard on for looking milf-tastic, when she opens her mouth to speak however its like

2961175776_b341ca0fc5.jpg

Now what does anyone have to fear from a ditsy, clueless woman that didn't even know Africa is a continent and not a country?

You got us!

Can you imagine the left if she does run? Heads asplodin' all over the place!! :lol: You guys will chart new depths of irrationality!

I'll get a beer pull up chair and watch the Palin comedy circus, damn, even Tina Fey in her parodies showed more intelligence than the real McCoy.

Sarah, however, is an awesome MILF, even when she utters her inanities. Now, if she were a cougar, my friend's nephews would be on the next plane to Anchorage.

Sarah, however, is an awesome MILF, even when she utters her inanities. Now, if she were a cougar, my friend's nephews would be on the next plane to Anchorage.

yeah well, you sure can't say that about ANY liberal Democrat-commie-Progressive woman. they are all so butt ugly from being in a perpetual angry nasty state of mind.

think Rosie O'Donnell
Janeane Garofalo
Nancy Pelosi
Baba Boxer.

yeah well, you sure can't say that about ANY liberal Democrat-commie-Progressive woman. they are all so butt ugly from being in a perpetual angry nasty state of mind.

think Rosie O'Donnell
Janeane Garofalo
Nancy Pelosi
Baba Boxer.

As attractive as some men thinks she is a woman with no brain is butt ugly to the Bass.

She makes leftists like me get a hard on for looking milf-tastic, when she opens her mouth to speak however its like

Now what does anyone have to fear from a ditsy, clueless woman that didn't even know Africa is a continent and not a country?
Who cares about Africa except Obama who is a Muslim. At least Palin knows the U. S. has 50 states unlike Obama who thinks we have 57.

Obama is a Muslim? You are one of the reasons Obama won last time and will win far more easily next time. Just keep making those statements.

Who cares about Africa except Obama who is a Muslim. At least Palin knows the U. S. has 50 states unlike Obama who thinks we have 57.

That twit isn't a Muslim.

You got us!

Not me!!! I pray for her to run and win the nomination!!! It's a wonderful idea. :)

$imagesCAZN15BA.jpgstupid sara.jpg

Forum List

Back