Palin speaks at California campus amid controversy

.:rooh yeah, the MUST be itlleyes:

Yes, I know. Look at you. You don't even know how to construct a sentence. Or read over what you write to see if it makes sense.
Have you corrected Zona's misspelling, bad grammar, and poorly constructed sentences? Or is that different...somehow? :lol:

I am talking about Steph. What I think of Zona is not relevant right now, is it??? It's just a way for you to veer off the topic. You bagheads are all alike.

Fair enough. YOU ARE A DUMB ASS. (SIC EVEN). I love the fact that you agree.

Yes, I'm using the Zona definition: "Anyone who doesn't immediately and unquestioningly agree with every bit of drivel that springs from Zona's ass". :lol:

zona told us he is quite possibly the only black man living in Arizona so be kind to him. he has difficulties living among the racists in Arizona.. :lol:

So you find racism funny, Willow??? That friggin' figures. I always knew you were stupid but now I find out that you are a total ass hole too.

Yes, I know. Look at you. You don't even know how to construct a sentence. Or read over what you write to see if it makes sense.
Have you corrected Zona's misspelling, bad grammar, and poorly constructed sentences? Or is that different...somehow? :lol:

I am talking about Steph. What I think of Zona is not relevant right now, is it??? It's just a way for you to veer off the topic. You bagheads are all alike.

Bigoted comment alert!!! Like the topic matters to a troll.

I am not a bigot. I suppose you would also say that if I put down the KKK. Get bent.

I am not a bigot. I suppose you would also say that if I put down the KKK. Get bent.

You assume incorrectly. Taking a large group and making blanket statements will usually show a bigoted mind set. Like you have doen here. The topic is Palin speaking at an engagement. There actually was no controversy as suggested by the author of this thread. One hundred or less protestors were there to witness the most successful fund raiser for the school EVER.

Obama quit the Senate. He didn't even serve a full term. :lol:

So, what job did Bush quit to become president? What about Ronnie?

Its official, your a dumb ass.

Palin quit mid term to not run for a higher office, she quit to sell books and make money off dumb ass fox fans.
I may be a dumb ass [sic], but at least I know the difference between "your" and "you're". :lol:

Well college boy, let me tell you about the military.............

In the Navy, there is are several programs for enlisted personnel to become officers. During their enlistment, they are allowed to submit paperwork as well as get all their requirements done.

That is like serving in the Senate and deciding to go for President. Lower ranking job that can lead to a higher ranking one.

When the servicemember passes the officer training course? They are then discharged out of enlisted status and re-enlisted into the officer ranks.

If you quit, you're neither an officer nor an enlisted person, you're someone who quit and got discharged.

Palin quit. Obama went for a higher rank.

By the way, wanna know WHY she quit? Simple.......money. She made a book deal in May, and then when they told her that they had a book tour lined up, but she wouldn't be able to do both, the quickly left the people in a bid to make cash.

Check her wikipedia page if you don't believe.......

Palin's a bit chunky for me but I'd hit it. Of course I wouldn't ask her about policy issues, just easy staff questions.

She can only go half staff!!!
But she can talk with her mouth full.

I put that fatty on a treadmill inbetween speaches.

Palin seems happily married, so I'd put this in with all your other political fantasy views. I'd guess you need spin in your sex, because the equipment is a fail.

Palin's a bit chunky for me but I'd hit it. Of course I wouldn't ask her about policy issues, just easy staff questions.

Chunky??? Oh, please!!! I cannot stand the cow, but she is very attractive and has a good figure. Who do you think you're kidding???

Palin seems happily married, so I'd put this in with all your other political fantasy views. I'd guess you need spin in your sex, because the equipment is a fail.

Palin seems happily married? Yeah........just like she had a "perfect family" and then we find out her whore of a daughter is knocked up.

You know, when it comes to these GOP assholes, they like to act as if they have a perfect life, when in reality it's a cesspool.

Remember Ted Haggard?

I'm betting that pretty soon (like within 3 months), something is gonna come out about Palin that isn't going to be too favorable (probably gonna be infidelity), and it's going to tank her career.

Personally? I'd like to hear that she went camping in Alaska and the wolves got her.

Palin seems happily married? Yeah........just like she had a "perfect family" and then we find out her whore of a daughter is knocked up.

You know, when it comes to these GOP assholes, they like to act as if they have a perfect life, when in reality it's a cesspool.

Remember Ted Haggard?

I'm betting that pretty soon (like within 3 months), something is gonna come out about Palin that isn't going to be too favorable (probably gonna be infidelity), and it's going to tank her career.

Personally? I'd like to hear that she went camping in Alaska and the wolves got her.

If Palin had a affair it would have been uncovered by now. Also do you think all teenage girls who have out of wedlock sex are whores?

Forum List

Back