palin really is an idiot....

Seem to me the OBOMANATION ATE A FUCKING DOG!!!
OP ARE YOU UPSET ABOUT THAT, you dumbass, liberal, cocksucker???...That includes you too, FUGLY, and Cocksuker Danger!

obama-wok-your-dog.jpg

Damn, is Vigilante drunk already? Or is this post a natural high (for him)?

Yes, it took 4 liberals to come up with what this 2 digit IQ'd moron writes!

What I wonder is what or who made you into the seriously emotionally disturbed (SED) person that you have become? And, why any nation would allow someone like you to own, possess or have in your custody or control a firearm.

That is pretty weird that the dog stayed there...even relaxed and laid it's head down.
Odd.

Trigger's back is probably broken.
Too bad the dog didn't flip that kid off his back on onto his ass.

If the dog felt threatened in any way, that's what it would have done. That it did not is the trademark trait of the Lab... perhaps the best dog ever bred for families with children.

In truth, the dog was perfectly content to allow the child to stand on it.
Or maybe trained to allow that kind of abuse.

No CU*T....you made a statement wanting a child hurt, simply because it was Sarah's child.... Your lower than the shit that puppy makes!

come on plainites defend this crazy bitch and the treatment of the dog? i dont know who i feel more sorry for the kid or the dog....
If the dog didn't like what was happening it would move...or bite the retard...the dog isn't as stupid as you whiners.

Sorry Steph...didn't see your post...don't sue me for plagarization...

PALIN is the gift that keeps on giving -- for the Democrats.

Seem to me the OBOMANATION ATE A FUCKING DOG!!!
OP ARE YOU UPSET ABOUT THAT, you dumbass, liberal, cocksucker???...That includes you too, FUGLY, and Cocksuker Danger!

obama-wok-your-dog.jpg

Damn, is Vigilante drunk already? Or is this post a natural high (for him)?

Yes, it took 4 liberals to come up with what this 2 digit IQ'd moron writes!

What I wonder is what or who made you into the seriously emotionally disturbed (SED) person that you have become? And, why any nation would allow someone like you to own, possess or have in your custody or control a firearm.

YOU scum made me, now own up it cocksucker. Your bullshit is simply called. Continue so I can keep putting you down with small words you may understand!

It's AMERICA, we let you LIVE, and there is fault to our judgment on that!

Palin shouldn't be letting her son stand on the dog. The fact that she would take a picture of him standing on the dog and then posted it online is moronic. As a dog lover I won't defend her on this, and I've defended her plenty in the past.
That dog is lucky the kid is a boy. If the kid was a girl the dog would probably be wearing a ballerina costume, a princess crown and lipstick.

Our youngest dressed his lab in t-shirts and tucked a towel into it... "He's a SUPER HERO DAD!"... Old Bear would stand there and take it... often lookin' at me as if to beg for mercy. This went on for quite a while until one day, he just wasn't up for it anymore... and everyone involved went on to something else.

Great Dogs, loving and most appreciative of their masters of any breed that I've owned, except maybe... Goldens. Who I find a bit too clingy. But I love 'em, nonetheless.

come on plainites defend this crazy bitch and the treatment of the dog? i dont know who i feel more sorry for the kid or the dog....
If the dog didn't like what was happening it would move...or bite the retard...the dog isn't as stupid as you whiners.

Sorry Steph...didn't see your post...don't sue me for plagarization...
Sad part, is the dog is smarter than most of the liberal whiners on here.

That is pretty weird that the dog stayed there...even relaxed and laid it's head down.
Odd.

If the dog felt threatened in any way, that's what it would have done. That it did not is the trademark trait of the Lab... perhaps the best dog ever bred for families with children.

What abuse is that? a 30lb kid standing on a 70lb dog? LOL! You're an imbecile.

Palin OWNS the Democrats... Which is why they're chronically wetting their collective pant over her.

Truth is, if McCain had not been on the '08 ticket, she'd be the President of the United States right now and we'd have never been subjected to the addle-minded Peasantpimp of the Union States.

Odd.

More like 40lb.

You and Palin are the imbeciles.

More like 40lb.

irony-meter.jpg

No, actually your a gift to conservatives. Showing daily how stupid liberals are for actually caring about something this petty. Palin is a lot smarter than you, I mean she is constantly in your brain. For free, get a life.

More like 40lb.

AND YOU LIKE SEEING CHILDREN HURT, MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

Lol!

Liberals have nothing, they now have to pretend outrage.

I would imagine the dog would have move or not let the kid stand on him if it really hurt the dog.

Love the nutters.

She's been very entertaining, that is for sure. This one is kind of sad for the poor dog but mostly, she's a laugh a minute.

More like 40lb.

Wow, the dog doesn't mind. Why do you?

More like 40lb.

Wow, the dog doesn't mind. Why do you?
Because it looks like he's hurting the dog, Silly.

Forum List

Back