palin really is an idiot....

A note to all USMB nutters.

If any sane person has expressed "outrage" over this Facebook posting.....it probably isn't over the welfare of the dog. Instead...it is likely over the fact that something.....anything....that Sarah Palin says or does is considered national news. That more than a handful of her closest friends and relatives even knows her name is the real mind bender.

It's OK though. She's a beacon.

Actually, anyone who has dogs knows they'll put up with an awful lot. Many are very in tune with handicapped kids.

She says the kid cant talk. Neither can the dog.

Biggest concern should be that the child is not safe.

But, its $arah, the professional quitter/victim/self aggrandizing/drunk phony hunter. What else would we expect?

Seem to me the OBOMANATION ATE A FUCKING DOG!!!
OP ARE YOU UPSET ABOUT THAT, you dumbass, liberal, cocksucker???...That includes you too, FUGLY, and Cocksuker Danger!

obama-wok-your-dog.jpg

Does anyone know of a dog that would just lie there if it was being hurt ?
Obviously it was no big deal, or the dog would have been howling in pain and would have moved.
This is just manufactured bullshit outrage.

The dog is a Palin, thus, one must assume any attention - no matter how foolish or painful - is good to a Palin, and better than being ignored.

Seem to me the OBOMANATION ATE A FUCKING DOG!!!
OP ARE YOU UPSET ABOUT THAT, you dumbass, liberal, cocksucker???...That includes you too, FUGLY, and Cocksuker Danger!

obama-wok-your-dog.jpg

Damn, is Vigilante drunk already? Or is this post a natural high (for him)?

Yes, it took 4 liberals to come up with what this 2 digit IQ'd moron writes!

ROFL! I saw that on Facebook and "liked" it immediately. A youngster standing on his best friend... who has no problem helping him out.

So, what's the beef here? Specifically?

Is there some notion which hopes to establish that standing on the lab is somehow cruel or potentialy injurious?

ROFLMNAO!

Three kids and 5 labs, I can assure you that there's no potential for harm to come to the Lab by a small child standing or riding on it.

And anyone who claims otherwise is an imbecile.

I for one do not care and I dislike Palin with a passion.

Well that is very common among the feminized Leftist Males... they seem to resent that Sarah Palin is more of a man than they are.

It's perfectly understandable, such is fairly common among catty bitches.

That is pretty weird that the dog stayed there...even relaxed and laid it's head down.
Odd.

Trigger's back is probably broken.
Too bad the dog didn't flip that kid off his back on onto his ass.

Yes, you scum LOVE to see children hurt... When you're NOT LOOKING your TRUE FEELINGS rise to the surface, fucking, liberal, HYPOCRITE cocksucker!

Another SAVER for when I point out LIBERAL SCUM!

That is pretty weird that the dog stayed there...even relaxed and laid it's head down.
Odd.

If the dog felt threatened in any way, that's what it would have done. That it did not is the trademark trait of the Lab... perhaps the best dog ever bred for families with children.

In truth, the dog was perfectly content to allow the child to stand on it.

Odd.

If the dog felt threatened in any way, that's what it would have done. That it did not is the trademark trait of the Lab... perhaps the best dog ever bred for families with children.

In truth, the dog was perfectly content to allow the child to stand on it.
Or maybe trained to allow that kind of abuse.

Forum List

Back