palin really is an idiot....

Remember how politicians KIDS are off limits

all except PALINS.

gotta get some hate on.

Yahoo is worse than the National Enquire

And did anyone say something about her children?

Well actually, some have, OMG, mentioned the ASSSinine names $arah chose for her unsuspecting spawn.

I just glanced at the OP and saw...Sarah Palin photos of son stepping on dog trigger.

I thought maybe Sarah Palin has a sense of humor after all.

yahoo should be ashamed of themselves they call this frikken news.

they were my home page. NOT ANYMORE

Palin is a moron. Thats kinda cut and dry but........outrage over this particular event is pussy shit. Phony.

Biggest idiotic Non-Event that I've seen around here in quite some time.

I'd say the IDIOTS are the people getting their panties all bunch up over something SO PETTY. These are the people tearing this country APART

Does anyone know of a dog that would just lie there if it was being hurt ?
Obviously it was no big deal, or the dog would have been howling in pain and would have moved.
This is just manufactured bullshit outrage.
They would really bitch if they saw me riding on back of a 1000 pound show pig I had....

IF it was hurting the dog it would have MOVED

But as we see the dog is smarter than some people are...:ack-1:

ok I'm done you all can have at it.

IF it was hurting the dog it would have MOVED

But as we see the dog is smarter than some people are...:ack-1:

ok I'm done you all can have at it.
Where are the outraged people or the people being unfair to Palin? Seems like most folks who normally go after Palin are saying this incident is a non issue. It was Sarah who put the photo out into the public with facebook, so who exactly are you angry with?

Palin shouldn't be letting her son stand on the dog. The fact that she would take a picture of him standing on the dog and then posted it online is moronic. As a dog lover I won't defend her on this, and I've defended her plenty in the past.

Sarah Palin's Son Trig Stands On 'Lazy' Dog; Facebook Photos Spark Outrage

Sarah Palin has sparked controversy by posting Facebook photos of her six-year-old son Trig standing on the family’s dog and praising him for using the pet as a “stepping stone.” The former Alaska governor and onetime vice presidential candidate shared the images on Thursday as a New Year’s greeting to supporters.

Sarah Palin s Son Trig Stands On Lazy Dog Facebook Photos Spark Outrage

Trig-Sarah-Palin-Dog-298x400.jpg

It's really no ones business. her life, her dog, her child

she can post what she wants

Palin shouldn't be letting her son stand on the dog. The fact that she would take a picture of him standing on the dog and then posted it online is moronic. As a dog lover I won't defend her on this, and I've defended her plenty in the past.
That dog is lucky the kid is a boy. If the kid was a girl the dog would probably be wearing a ballerina costume, a princess crown and lipstick.

Well they've had a bad year with the accumulation of their party LOSING their power in congress. So they have to hate on someone

pathetic is right

Forum List

Back