Palin again off her rocker

I'm still laughing at Schumer's declaration that the three branches of government are the Senate, the House and the President. Yeah, but Palin's the idiot.

I'm still laughing at Schumer's declaration that the three branches of government are the Senate, the House and the President. Yeah, but Palin's the idiot.

She's AN idiot. Schumer is another one.

But I wonder if they know how many states make up the union?

Clue: it ain't 57. :eusa_whistle:

Nope and the iraq war lasted a bit more than 6 months and no link to 911 and no new WMD's.

too damned many idiots in our government.

She's AN idiot. Schumer is another one.

But I wonder if they know how many states make up the union?

Clue: it ain't 57. :eusa_whistle:

i thought you didnt care about gaffes.....:eusa_whistle:
guess that was a lie

If one side are gonna bitch about 'idiots', then it is reasonable to expect the same in return. Personally, I have no interest in gaffes, I do care when politician out and out lie for political gain... say, like with Obama and his 'Selma got me born' remark... That wasn't a misspeak, it was a lie.

Palin blasts administration's handling of Egypt - Yahoo! News

Will somebody slap some sense into this stupid woman and tell her that Obama doesn't owe the American people anything about Egypt and that its not our job to install puppet governments and meddle in the affairs of other foreign countries? She doesn't understand blowback is a reality that puts Americans in just as much danger.

It'd be great if someone hired one of those pie in the face people
for that goof. Everywhere she goes just hit her with a big ole pie.

It wouldn't do anything about her lack of common sense but it would
be so good for a laugh.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —President George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

Then why is Obama telling Mubarak to resign now? Is that, in itself, interfering in the politics of another nation?

Honestly, Charlie, engage brain before posting.

He's saying it because most of the people in Egypt want Mubarak to step down, moron.

We have no way of knowing what 'most of the people' in Egypt want. In a country of 80 million, we have only the protests of the thousands that protested. Moron.

You mean the hundreds of thousands that protested-in ONE city.
If you were college educated and a middle class citizen in Egypt and could not find work while the elite power base gets wealthier as dictators, relatives and friends of dictators or an officer in the military or high up with the party in power gets richer and richer giving empty promises of "Egypt will get better, we do things slow like the flow of the Nile":
would you want Mubarak to stay?
Fact is that they see Iraq and freedom and they want it.
Wouldn't you?

Why should it matter, seriously? Its not our job to get involved, running off at the mouth about who should be in charge over there.

Then why is Obama telling Mubarak to resign now? Is that, in itself, interfering in the politics of another nation?

Honestly, Charlie, engage brain before posting.

There is a difference between saying" You should resign now, the people want it" and " you should resign now or we are sending troops in to remove you"
One is an Opinion which everyone is guilty for having, and the other is actually interfering.

See people who say obama is Interfering are still interfering with whats going on in Egypt. You are still forming an opinion about our roll.

This whole thread is over an opinion, and what Palin did was take a safe opinion and express it because her base already expressed this exact opinion already. Now people will go, " ya! Palin, she knows what she is talking about". Why,Because she is just reconfirming what they already think.

And after Arizona Palin needs to play it safe...

Obama was not elected to speak on behalf of the Egyptian people.... you do get that right? He - and we - have no idea what the majority of Egyptians want. Because no one has asked them. Tens of thousands turned out to protest against Mubarak. Tens of thousands turned out in support of his offer. None of us can possibly know what they all want - not even your Messiah. Despite what you might believe, "he's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy."

He's saying it because most of the people in Egypt want Mubarak to step down, moron.

We have no way of knowing what 'most of the people' in Egypt want. In a country of 80 million, we have only the protests of the thousands that protested. Moron.

If you were college educated and a middle class citizen in Egypt and could not find work while the elite power base gets wealthier as dictators, relatives and friends of dictators or an officer in the military or high up with the party in power gets richer and richer giving empty promises of "Egypt will get better, we do things slow like the flow of the Nile":
Wouldn't you?

That's my point... and, for the record, there is no official figure on the turn out... but, BBC reporters said both crowds (ie pro and anti) were approximately the same size. Therein, lays the issue. We don't know what the majority want.

Further, our President should not be telling the President of another country to leave office. It ain't his business to be telling other leaders what to do.

Iran once thought they'd be better off without the Shah. Are they? According to many Iranians, no.

Wouldn't you?

Kinda reminds me of where the USA is going.

i thought you didnt care about gaffes.....:eusa_whistle:
guess that was a lie

If one side are gonna bitch about 'idiots', then it is reasonable to expect the same in return. Personally, I have no interest in gaffes, I do care when politician out and out lie for political gain... say, like with Obama and his 'Selma got me born' remark... That wasn't a misspeak, it was a lie.

if you dont care, then dont play the game...it makes you an "idiot" and hypocrite..I know you like to " act like you are above it all", but your not, you play in the mud just as bad.

It doesn't 'make' me anything - other than someone who is entitled to post whatever the hell I feel inclined to. OK?

It's not my problem if you don't like having the Dems 'misspeaks' thrown back at you in response to your half assed attempts to make Palin look worse.

The left's obsession over Palin is pathetic.

Palin blasts administration's handling of Egypt - Yahoo! News

Will somebody slap some sense into this stupid woman and tell her that Obama doesn't owe the American people anything about Egypt and that its not our job to install puppet governments and meddle in the affairs of other foreign countries? She doesn't understand blowback is a reality that puts Americans in just as much danger.

Will somebody slap some sense into this stupid woman and tell her that Obama doesn't owe the American people anything about Egypt

Interesting statement....If that's true then the Obama administration will be the first ever maybe that didn't care about foreign policy.To say or imply that what happens in Egypt shouldn't interest the United States is quite childish actually.:eusa_whistle:

Why should it matter, seriously? Its not our job to get involved, running off at the mouth about who should be in charge over there.
We should get our money back, too, right?

Factbox: Most U.S. aid to Egypt goes to military | Reuters
The United States has given Egypt an average of $2 billion annually since 1979, much of it military aid, according to the Congressional Research Service. The combined total makes Egypt the second largest recipient of U.S. aid after Israel.

Forum List

Back