Palestinians: 10,000 years ago, since Abraham or since the Mandate for Palestine?

The relics of dhimmitude are alive and well across the islamic middle-east. They're just not as blatant as just a century ago. The hardships imposed on Christians in Egypt for example relative to discriminatory practices regarding simple repairs to a church.

It's been so long since I was in Egypt I don't know. But, Jews did live all over the Middle East and North Africa for more than 2000 years.

Your sources are incorrect:

Hebron remained a Jewish city until the destruction of the First Temple in 586 b.c.e., when the Jews were exiled to Babylon; however, it became a Jewish city again around the second century b.c.e. A Jewish settlement continued to exist there under various foreign rulers until the 20th century c.e., except for a short period when Hebron was under Crusader rule (1100--1260 c.e.) and all the Jews were temporarily expelled.

Although the Jewish settlement in Hebron was small, it was considered very important by the Jews, who made frequent pilgrimages to the Cave of Machpelah. It also became an important spiritual center during the 16th century, after many learned Jews expelled from Spain in 1492 had settled there.

Jews were a minority in the holy land for nearly 2000 years.

Quit insulting the Jews.

Indigenous people all over the world have been run over by invaders, but STILL continue to be the rightful owners to those lands, no MATTER how few they may be anywhere in the world.

The Arabs conquered nothing. They simply moved once the conquest was done.

The Kurds drove the first invasion as Muslims.

The Moors invaded Spain.

Arabs are lazy, do not want to bother with fighting, and out of fear, unless it is the Jews, as told by their lazy leaders, and ONLY in the 20th century because of Israel being rebuilt.

Quit insulting the Jews.

Indigenous people all over the world have been run over by invaders, but STILL continue to be the rightful owners to those lands, no MATTER how few they may be anywhere in the world.

The Arabs conquered nothing. They simply moved once the conquest was done.

The Kurds drove the first invasion as Muslims.

The Moors invaded Spain.

Arabs are lazy, do not want to bother with fighting, and out of fear, unless it is the Jews, as told by their lazy leaders, and ONLY in the 20th century because of Israel being rebuilt.

The Arabs weren't invaders . They were in Palestine before there were Jews. The Akkadians were from Arabia. The Marsh Arabs were from Arabia.. the Edomites, Midianites and Amorites were Arabs. Abraham had six Arab sons by his Arab wife Keturah.

Looking for "Israel" and no place could be found

1662645130574.jpeg

1662645161123.jpeg

Wait, I found this---
Genesis 32:28
And he said,
Thy name shall be called no more Jacob
but Israel
for as a prince hast thou power
with God and with men, and hast prevailed.
:)-

Nope. It's not the Middle East. Arabs began migrating to Mesopotamia, the Levant, Egypt and Persia thousands of years before Islam. Sargon was an Arab.. the Akkadians were Arabs.
You just made this up. Arabs didn‘t populate the eastern Mediterranean until the 7th century CE Arab conquests.

Renowned scholar Bernard Lewis: “In recent years a new doctrine has been developed in Arab countries. Arab historiography has extended the Arab identity to all or nearly all Semitic peoples.”

Last edited:

Prominent Muslim geographer Muhammad al-Muqadassi, lived in Jerusalem 945 AD—991 AD: “In Jerusalem the Christians and the Jews are predominant, and the mosque is void of either congregation or assembly of learned men.”

(“The Best Divisions For Knowledge of the Regions”)

You just made this up. Arabs didn‘t populate the eastern Mediterranean until the 7th century CE Arab conquests.

Renowned scholar Bernard Lewis: “In recent years a new doctrine has been developed in Arab countries. Arab historiography has extended the Arab identity to all or nearly all Semitic peoples.”

Bernard Lewis is a propagandandist. I prefer geologists, archaeologists, historians, linguists and DNA.

Bernard Lewis is a propagandandist. I prefer geologists, archaeologists, historians, linguists and DNA.

Oxford University Press: “Bernard Lewis one of the world's premier historians of the Middle East considers the achievement of the Arab peoples and their place in world history, from pre-Islamic times to the present-day.”

33F4882D-D592-4826-9BC6-B5114260DE77.jpeg

The Arabs weren't invaders . They were in Palestine before there were Jews. The Akkadians were from Arabia. The Marsh Arabs were from Arabia.. the Edomites, Midianites and Amorites were Arabs. Abraham had six Arab sons by his Arab wife Keturah.
Arab Conquests, 7th century CE—Middle Ages…

CFFA035C-F0E9-4B53-9555-D135AF2E5557.jpeg

I care about a Nationality called Palestinians. No use of saying Arabs were anywhere 50,000 years ago, exagerating, if there is no evidence at all of it.

Abbas and other leaders are alleging this with no proof, to pass themselves as indigenous to the land where many of them are only recent migrants. Basically since around 1890s.

Earliest Arab tribes date back only to the Middle Ages, not ancient history, a few decades before Islam. This eminent Arab scholar Muhammad al-Sharkawi explains…

5CBD6406-BA98-4A24-9CCC-2146A0C71CB8.jpeg

53A4A0E5-4CDE-4401-9275-ED47D021E928.jpeg

Abraham having 6 Arab sons with an Arab wife would be a big deal to early Arabs: Can you show me where Arabs’ Quran or any pre-Quran Arabian records say Abraham had any Arab sons with an Arab wife? No, I didn’t think so. Never happened.

Last edited:
Can you show me where Arabs’ Quran says Abraham had any Arab sons with an Arab wife? No, I didn’t think so. Never happened.
She knows all that. It does not hurt her to try again, and again.

Forum List

Back