Palestinian teen shot, injured by Israeli troops near Bethlehem

Settlers are violent land thieving war criminals, who live to steal and kill

SCUM OF THE EARTH!

Even if that was true, they would not have attacked in vehicle with yellow plates.

The "characterism" of settlers in not in question here, whether their MO, and they do not terrorize Israeli vehicles.

Are you trying to shoot everywhere again, hoping to score?

Stay focused, please.

The issue is the crime of the IDF shooting a child in the back.

But we see Zionists the likes of you ,who are a disgrace to the human race, defending the rights of Zionists to shoot Gentile children in the back.

If the IDF knew who the perpetrator was, Jewish or Palestinian, they would not have attacked an entire town.

The word for that is collective punishment, a practice Zionists in Occupied Palestine live out every day of their shitty lives.

Your constant use of "Jews" and "Gentiles" comparison does nothing but harm the point you're trying to make.

The young man was shot in his back; since that this incident was not reported on Israeli media, I'll have to take the Palestinian record as credible, since it is the ONLY source right now, even though its credibility is in doubt.

The young man threw a Molotov Cocktail. He was shot in the back. I don't see the action-result in here as collective punishment. Was anyone but him physically injured? not from what I can figure out. So this is a specific punishment, not a collective one.

And your personal attacks, a silly game which was started by you, by the way, don't harm the point I previously tried to make.

Noone reported the child threw a molotov cocktail.

The article does not say that is what happened.

And you choose to be a Zionist like Nazis chose to be Nazis, you ask for criticism for the crimes of Zionism like shooting Gentile kids in the back.

Last edited:
Good posters PUHLEEEEZE sherri is having a spiritual moment-----she is worshipping
the HOLY ONES of her creed-----those who slit the thraots of infants and bomb buses in
the name of her "god" isa/allah

And you choose to be a Zionist like Nazis chose to be Nazis, you ask for criticism for the crimes of Zionism like shooting Gentile kids in the back.

Using terms like "Gentile kids" compared to "Jewish kids" make you sound like an idiotic troll.

use proper language without racism, if you are capable of doing so.

As long as you use antisemitic terms, there is no point of talking to you

Using terms like "Gentile kids" compared to "Jewish kids" make you sound like an idiotic troll.

Stop the Apartheid and end Occupation and discrimination against nonJews and people of conscience shall be happy to stop criticizing Zionist Jew atrocities against Gentiles In Palestine.

Truth confronts Injustice, as it was by Jesus, the same it is by those who follow Him and His teachings!

The Anti Semitism card fails, Zionists are Jewish, Palestinians are Gentiles.

Kind of ironic, this distinction comes from The New Testament, the original text of which never used the word Jew.

What I find myself thinking more and more is that Jesus confronted each person as an individual and their backgrounds were meaningless. So was His. He came to save the world. What mattered was showing every person God's love for them, showing each who God was, and it was up to each individual how they responded to Him and His message.

Words to describe people or lands are emotionally loaded, I do not think any of it really matters.

But whether I call the Israeli government Zionist or Jewish does not change the fact they discriminate against all who are nonJewish. They, the IDF, never would have shot a Jewish child in the back like this. And this is no isolated incident.

Last edited:
Lipush, why do you even bother to debate with this snake. There is no hope for her.
She is fully consumed by hate...
It seems like every time I read her posts, she is saying something completely idiotic that makes no sense.

I wonder why she didn't start a thread when the 9 year old girl was shot by a sniper, ask her that

Last edited:

Stop the Apartheid and end Occupation and discrimination against nonJews and people of conscience shall be happy to stop criticizing Zionist Jew atrocities against Gentiles In Palestine.

Truth confronts Injustice, as it was by Jesus, the same it is by those who follow Him and His teachings!

The Anti Semitism card fails, Zionists are Jewish, Palestinians are Gentiles.

The antisemitic card fails in real life, but you're enthusiastic on using terms that my grandma remember hearing.

Get you head out of your ass and start acting like a normal human being

Lipush, why do you even bother to debate with this snake. There is no hope for her.
She is fully consumed by hate...
It seems like every time I read her posts, she is saying something completely idiotic that makes no sense.

I wonder why she didn't start a thread when the 9 year old girl was shot by a sniper, ask her that

In view of the fact that sherri self describes as a "follower of jesus"-----the
interaction between Lipush and sherri is kinda comical. -------it is clear to
anyone who has read ----the books,,,, and who reads the sherri/lipush
interaction-----that the person who could claim to be a "FOLLOWER OF
JESUS" by FAR-------is much much more LIPUSH than sherri. Jesus was
a Hillel man as Lipush is a Hillel girl. ------sherri is a
pontius pilate/caligula/magda goebbels girl

Every profession has a LINGO---which -is so distinct that it identifies the persons
who use that lingo as being of that profession. Long ago, when I was young
(yes--that LONG ago) I spent a few months as a kind of intern in a public
health facility in an "inner city" A large part of the function of that place
was in dealing with STD's (sexually transmitted diseases) ---the big time
pass around STD was "clap" (gonnorhea). At that time the standard was
to require people diagnosed with "clap" to name their contacts. ---The sickness
is diagnosed mostly in men ----since men get an ITCH and a greenish discharge ---
uhm---down there-----but women remain fairly asymptomatic. At it turned out ---the
men named the town whores over and over-----the ladies named had to be
FORCED into the clinic------by cops. It was from those ladies that little naive me---
to the enjoyment of the doc in charge,,, learned THE LINGO OF WHORES (before
that summer I was utterly clueless). Now----as for the incessant use of "gentile"
by a jihado nazi in discussing jews. ... SAME THING ------it is the lingo of
jihado nazis------in vogue for about the past 30 years. BEFORE the past 30
years----jihado nazis were not into "gentiles" (which is generally a word here
in the west which conoted christians since it is so used in early christian writings)
Jihado nazis knew "kaffirin" (usually with a 'pig' or 'dog' in arabic attached)
---but in the past 30 years jihado nazis have decided to ALLY with christians----
making Jihado nazis and christians a "WE" This phenomenon is actually
NEW in history and quite remarkable. Pay attention----you will see it quite
a lot in the feces flinging rants of propagandaists -------in fact----just as whore
lingo is very clever-----so is the lingo of jihado nazis ------it conveys DEEP MEANING---
meant to be inserted-------DEEPLY into every mind with holes

Forum List

Back