Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.

The Tide is FINALLY Turning in the U.S. in Favor of Palestinian Human Rights​

I didn't know there were some special Palestinian "human right"
to demand exclusive Arab domination...

"The Tide" seems rather than, in favor of anyone,
is turning mainly against the US itself...
but how is that your concern, right?

...every Rome has its barbarians....

I didn't know there were some special Palestinian "human right"
to demand exclusive Arab domination...
False premise.

Really, then what is the logical conclusion
of your demands to dismantle Israel,

if not exclusive Arab domination?

15727335_389130968145445_8527824656907237073_n.jpg

Where do you get the idea that one group has to "rule over" another group?

From your demand to "liberate Arab lands",
excluding from the map the only non-Arab/Muslim state in the middle east.

From your equating the presence of Jews to a "crime against humanity", and rejecting any notion of property, even when proven by your sources "illegal" by the definition of a wrong ethnicity to live among another group you deem to deserve exclusive domination to the detriment of all involved.

From your support of Hamas -

"On this day, as we are witnessing all that is happening with the grace of Allah, we are looking forwards to two important things, which are within sight:
  • Cleanse Palestine of the "filth of the Jews" by 2022
  • From the River to the Sea - establishment of Caliphate

From your support of PLO -

Q. What is the logical conclusion behind your supremacist ideology,
but the
exclusive Arab domination over the entire middle east?

Last edited:

"The 100 Years' War on Palestine" Teach-In with Professor Rashid Khalidi (5/20/2021)​

"The 100 Years' War on Palestine" Teach-In with Professor Rashid Khalidi (5/20/2021)​

You folks sure know how to find the worst of the worst as your misfit heroes.

He was hawking merchandise after the talk and you bought autographed Pom Poms, right?

A professor of Middle Eastern politics who compared supporters of Israel to rodents, recently spoke at Rutgers University where he spoke about Palestinian attacks on Israel and argued for understanding its actions in a historical context.

RE: Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.
SUBTOPIC: Anti-Israeli Rhetoric
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

PREFACE: I'll be very open and honest upfront. I could only get through the first eleven and a half minutes into the presentation. And in that first eleven minutes (+) the essence was a thesis on the ethical issues that expressing emotional outbursts and utterances in a string; like following the repetitive beads of a Dominican Rosary. They make the same set of complaints and accusations broken by an
ad hominem or a breakdown of logic. Then they start over. They use new phrases to describe the same conditions to make it sound as if it were unrepetitive. One of my favorites was the "Palestinian Resistance Trust." And the accusations and complaints are riddled with terms like "apartheid • aggression • massacre • and attack" when in fact none of these terms fit the ground truth and reality of the situation. Thus these accusations cannot be either true or false. It like a precious work of art • perfectly honest people appreciate Mona Lisa (Leonardo da Vinci 1503) to varying degrees - and some (like myself) not at all.

BLUF: When I was in High School, during football season, there was this ritual called a pep rally before every game. In my day, we had the worse team ever. But after a pep rally - you would have thought we were the State Champions. These little Pro-Palestinian videos are very much like a Pep Rally for the State Sponsor of Palestinian Terrorism
(as defined by the EU).

(COMMENT)
Many of the terms like "apartheid • aggression • massacre • and attack" are used for sensationalism and shock value. The Gaza Strip engineered their position and the consequences that were an outcome of their violence.

Remove the element of sympathy and you wash away the principal edge of support.

Remember (what is often forgotten and the pro-Palestinians never mention), each attack by the (so-called) Resistance violation under Customary and International Humanitarian Law (IHL) → "protected persons" (the Arab Palestinians) who commit an offense which is solely intended to harm the "Occupying Power" (Israelis) are subject to prosecution by the Occupation Power.

This is not up for debate, it is the law
(Article 68 GCIV). It does not require interpretation. Each Incidiary Device released, each rocket or mortar fired, each incursion into Israeli Sovereign Territory, is a violation of Customary and IHL. Whereas a defensive response by the Israelis to the violence incited by the Arab Palestinian Leadership [a violation of International Humanitarian Law • Article 20 - International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (CCPR)] is taken to secure the Israeli Citizens acts of aggression.

No pro-Palestinian Pep Rally, riot or march is going to change that.
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,

R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

PREFACE: I'll be very open and honest upfront. I could only get through the first eleven and a half minutes into the presentation. And in that first eleven minutes (+) the essence was a thesis on the ethical issues that expressing emotional outbursts and utterances in a string; like following the repetitive beads of a Dominican Rosary. They make the same set of complaints and accusations broken by an
ad hominem or a breakdown of logic. Then they start over. They use new phrases to describe the same conditions to make it sound as if it were unrepetitive. One of my favorites was the "Palestinian Resistance Trust." And the accusations and complaints are riddled with terms like "apartheid • aggression • massacre • and attack" when in fact none of these terms fit the ground truth and reality of the situation. Thus these accusations cannot be either true or false. It like a precious work of art • perfectly honest people appreciate Mona Lisa (Leonardo da Vinci 1503) to varying degrees - and some (like myself) not at all.

BLUF: When I was in High School, during football season, there was this ritual called a pep rally before every game. In my day, we had the worse team ever. But after a pep rally - you would have thought we were the State Champions. These little Pro-Palestinian videos are very much like a Pep Rally for the State Sponsor of Palestinian Terrorism
(as defined by the EU).

(COMMENT)
Many of the terms like "apartheid • aggression • massacre • and attack" are used for sensationalism and shock value. The Gaza Strip engineered their position and the consequences that were an outcome of their violence.

Remember (what is often forgotten and the pro-Palestinians never mention), each attack by the (so-called) Resistance violation under Customary and International Humanitarian Law (IHL) → "protected persons" (the Arab Palestinians) who commit an offense which is solely intended to harm the "Occupying Power" (Israelis) are subject to prosecution by the Occupation Power.

(Article 68 GCIV). It does not require interpretation. Each Incidiary Device released, each rocket or mortar fired, each incursion into Israeli Sovereign Territory, is a violation of Customary and IHL. Whereas a defensive response by the Israelis to the violence incited by the Arab Palestinian Leadership [a violation of International Humanitarian Law • Article 20 - International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (CCPR)] is taken to secure the Israeli Citizens acts of aggression.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,

R

So, are you saying that the Palestinians cannot respond to Israel's aggression?

Pal'istan rising?

Posting Israel's war crimes will not help your cause.

A sovereign nation defending its citizens from attack is not a war crime. You offered nothing to support such a claim. Emotional outbursts do nothing to support an argument.

Hurling terms which you don't understand and which don't apply merely as an appeal to emotion is time wasting but a tactic used often by the Pallys.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al

Pal'istan rising?

(COMMENT)
It is obvious that the Arab Palestinians are in the wrong. (See
Posting # 1607)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,

R

This was a war of choice for Israel.

Nonsense. Israel responded to the launch of rockets from Gaza. Such dishonesty is not unintentional.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al

Pal'istan rising?

(COMMENT)
It is obvious that the Arab Palestinians are in the wrong. (See
Posting # 1607)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,

R

Nonsense. Israel responded to the launch of rockets from Gaza. Such dishonesty is not unintentional.

Why does Israel start history in the middle?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

P F Tinmore said:
(COMMENT)

Not at all. But I have not seen an act of Israeli aggression against the Aarab Palestinians since the turn of the century. Every engagement by the Israelis was precipitated by Arab Palestinian violence.

I cannot think of any instance in which Israel has taken any territory from the Arab Palestinians in the last half-century (five decades or 50 years).

Remember, the Jordanians relinquished all ties with the West Bank, including Jerusalem in 1988. That left it in the hands of the Israelis. The PLO had not bothered to form a government.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,

R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al

P F Tinmore said:
Why does Israel start history in the middle?
(ANSWER)

Israel, proper, does not actually have a history prior to 15 May 1948. Prior to that, the territory in question was subject to the Mandate for Palestine, as agreed upon by the Principal Allied Powers; in the agreement including the putting into effect the declaration originally made on November 2nd, 1917, by the Government of His Britannic Majesty, and adopted by the said Powers. While the intent was established in 1917, the formal Armistice did not occur until the end of the war 31 October 1918. However, Damascus was Occupied by Allied Forces on 1 October 1918.

So when do suggest the historical relevance start? The Arab Palestinian did not have a relevant or politically practical impact until the Oslo Accords?

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,

R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al

P F Tinmore said:

Where the protecting of the citizenry → when the sovereign of the territory is challenged → when the culture itself is being threatened, there is NO SUCH THING as a "war of choice."

These perspectives by the Israeli are imperatives.

The Jewish People have learned the hard way that when the political stakes are high, even America's stance in defense of the Jewish National Home (JNH) is not safe. In 1939, even in the aftermath of Kristallnacht, the US would refuse 900 Jewish Refugees, escaping NAZI Germany, to disembark in the US. The US was afraid of an entanglement with NAZI Germany. - Rather than doing the "right thing" the US chose to send the Jews back into the perils of harm's way.

That, and many more historical issues have had an impact on the Israeli psyche and the response to hostile Arab Palestinian assaults on the integrity of the Jewish homeland.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,

R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al

P F Tinmore said:

Where the protecting of the citizenry → when the sovereign of the territory is challenged → when the culture itself is being threatened, there is NO SUCH THING as a "war of choice."

These perspectives by the Israeli are imperatives.

The Jewish People have learned the hard way that when the political stakes are high, even America's stance in defense of the Jewish National Home (JNH) is not safe. In 1939, even in the aftermath of Kristallnacht, the US would refuse 900 Jewish Refugees, escaping NAZI Germany, to disembark in the US. The US was afraid of an entanglement with NAZI Germany. - Rather than doing the "right thing" the US chose to send the Jews back into the perils of harm's way.

That, and many more historical issues have had an impact on the Israeli psyche and the response to hostile Arab Palestinian assaults on the integrity of the Jewish homeland.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,

R
Not surprised that you don't know what happened.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(as defined by the EU).

(COMMENT)

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,

R

So you are saying that Israel cannot respond to a Palestinian aggression ?

Forum List

Back