Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.

◈ The Annexation Plans to Annex the Greater Jordan Valley being "postponed" and not "cancelled" as something significant in the matter of "Apartheid." Dr Khalil never connects the cause or effect of this distinction with the concept of "Apartheid."
Israel uses apartheid practices to annex the Jordan Valley.

✦ Whines about the 53 years of Occupation and the 70 Years of Dispossession being done in full view of the International Community.
I would say 70 years of disposession and occupation, but we don't all read the same books.

◈ The Annexation Plans to Annex the Greater Jordan Valley being "postponed" and not "cancelled" as something significant in the matter of "Apartheid." Dr Khalil never connects the cause or effect of this distinction with the concept of "Apartheid."
Israel uses apartheid practices to annex the Jordan Valley.
Your slogans are a hoot.

Dr. Hatem Bazian Conversation with Dr. Hanan Ashrawi: Annexation, Occupation & the Consequences

Truth to Power and Power’s Untruth: Challenging Silencing Strategies in the Palestinian Struggle

Islamic ideology is a 1,400 year history of oppression and subjugation.

RE: Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I think you have selective hearing.

Islamic ideology is a 1,400 year history of oppression and subjugation.
Honest Reporting? That is quite a misnomer they have there.

(COMMENT)

I hear Noura Arakat esq, Assistant Professor and Human Rights Attorney, clealy agreed that the HAMAS Rocket Attacks were (and continue to be) a violation of Customary and International Human Rights Law (IHL) [Rule #11: Indiscriminate Fire Article 51(4) of Additional Protocol I]. And this opened the argument that HAMAS is using Human Shields.

The Human Shield issue (Rule #97) is actually an outcome of the twin violations of deliberately locating legitimate targets in the vicinity of populated areas and the failure to remove civilians from the vicinity of such legitimate targets (Rules #23 and #24, respectively).

I think it was a reasonable discussion on both sides. And of course, both sides disagree with the other. You will notice that Professor Erakat got the last word. So I don't think the supporting elements for the Hostile Activity by the Arab Palestinians, was mistreated in this regard.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

I hear Noura Arakat esq, Assistant Professor and Human Rights Attorney, clealy agreed that the HAMAS Rocket Attacks were (and continue to be) a violation of Customary and International Human Rights Law (IHL) [Rule #11:
I don't agree with Nora Arakat, or anybody else, 100%. Abbas asked Hamas about their possible prosecution before filing his complaint. Hamas gave him the green light.

Hamas, and many Palestinians in Palestine, have a different view of Israel than some of those in the west. Perhaps they feel that they have a good defense. I believe that they do.

I hear Noura Arakat esq, Assistant Professor and Human Rights Attorney, clealy agreed that the HAMAS Rocket Attacks were (and continue to be) a violation of Customary and International Human Rights Law (IHL) [Rule #11:
I don't agree with Nora Arakat, or anybody else, 100%. Abbas asked Hamas about their possible prosecution before filing his complaint. Hamas gave him the green light.

Hamas, and many Palestinians in Palestine, have a different view of Israel than some of those in the west. Perhaps they feel that they have a good defense. I believe that they do.

Why can't you be as fair to Arab Palestinians
who express support for Israel?

Last edited:
"The Terrorism Label: an Examination of American Criminal Prosecutions"

"6 Reasons Why... One State Would Work, And Should Work, Very Well."

One state solution will work,
but exactly because of the opposite of what he believes.

For someone who starts with "we want secular state without ethnic or racial supremacy",
hequiet easily spouts ridiculous racist stereotypes about skin color and "Arab land".

But this is just the kind of pan-Arab propaganda that makes them ever clueless,
as to why they keep degrading and failing so much in spite all these ridiculous tirades about the "Arab woumb about to take over Jerusalem, Madrid, Washington and Rome".

Or how Soviet immigrants are building churches allover Israel, and former dhimmi Jews, whom they've just expelled and now pretentiously call "Arab Jews" are converting to Islam
in droves and just would love to go back to the days of being a minority under Arab rule.

Heard all that pan-Arab imperialist nonesense.
This maybe helps a hurt ego, thumping that song in unison for 7 decades....
but all it does is keep one stuck on the false promises that cause their impotency.

But leave aside, this comedian guy.

I just wonder if you can actually fathom,
that between the river and the sea, there're more Arabs who learn Hebrew,
and there're more Arabs who want Israel to have full sovereignty than vice versa?

What happens when you realize that the false narrative of Arab vs Jewish birthrates,
is just an old stereotype, and the the supposed threat of "one state solution",
and "refugees" actually plays in Israel's favor?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back