Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.

Why Black People Should Care About Palestinian Liberation | A Word | The Root

Is that why "Palestinian" Arabs never allowed an African
into any of their governments?

Let alone Jews of course...

Wonder how racist bigots who resort to framing everything in skin-color hierarchy,
don't see apartheid in that. They just assume that "naturally".

What a coincidence.

Last edited:
RE: Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: If you are of the pro-Palestinian Camp, this is a panel of like-minded people are set to inspire enthusiasm for a renewed effort in solidarity. But nothing more.

Solidarity and Activism Beyond 2020
(COMMENT)

If you are interested in the pro-Arab Palestinian Movement by people who want their individual name and brand spread-out in the niche media, then this is useful. If not, well, you will probably find it about as much fun as an Ohio State student at a Michigan Pep Rally.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: If you are of the pro-Palestinian Camp, this is a panel of like-minded people are set to inspire enthusiasm for a renewed effort in solidarity. But nothing more.

Solidarity and Activism Beyond 2020
(COMMENT)

If you are interested in the pro-Arab Palestinian Movement by people who want their individual name and brand spread-out in the niche media, then this is useful. If not, well, you will probably find it about as much fun as an Ohio State student at a Michigan Pep Rally.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
I noticed that you did not address any of the issues in this presentation. I post these things to spark debate yet nobody wants to discuss the issues.

"Reclaiming Judaism from Zionism -Stories of Personal Transformation"

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: The videos are (respectively: 1'52" (Multiple Doctorate Level Contributors) - 1'28" (Video Panel from the Palestine Center) - 47" (Film Indorsement as an Important Peice) - 32" (New Broadcast excerpt), which are big guns even in a focus question situation.

I noticed that you did not address any of the issues in this presentation. I post these things to spark debate yet nobody wants to discuss the issues.
(COMMENT)

In most of the "presentations" you post, I see them as a baited trap. They are not assembled or very adaptable to "responses" on specific interrogatives, policy issues, or addressing specific events.

I find it even more difficult to have a meanigful exchange with a video that is over an hour-long, - or - not relavent to contemproary times. If YOU want to engage in a discussion; ask a focused question on a sliver of information. It is YOU that most often accuse me of not being specific, or giving a response that contains too much information, and is outside YOUR ability to connect with.

Give me a specific Point of Information (POI) that you want me to address; but, I (as does everyone else) reserve the right to "answer" or "decline" on the matter of a resposne. Like many of the participants in the discussion group, most of us remain confident in the face of these videos.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: The videos are (respectively: 1'52" (Multiple Doctorate Level Contributors) - 1'28" (Video Panel from the Palestine Center) - 47" (Film Indorsement as an Important Peice) - 32" (New Broadcast excerpt), which are big guns even in a focus question situation.

(COMMENT)

In most of the "presentations" you post, I see them as a baited trap. They are not assembled or very adaptable to "responses" on specific interrogatives, policy issues, or addressing specific events.

I find it even more difficult to have a meanigful exchange with a video that is over an hour-long, - or - not relavent to contemproary times. If YOU want to engage in a discussion; ask a focused question on a sliver of information. It is YOU that most often accuse me of not being specific, or giving a response that contains too much information, and is outside YOUR ability to connect with.

Give me a specific Point of Information (POI) that you want me to address; but, I (as does everyone else) reserve the right to "answer" or "decline" on the matter of a resposne. Like many of the participants in the discussion group, most of us remain confident in the face of these videos.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
If YOU want to engage in a discussion; ask a focused question on a sliver of information. It is YOU that most often accuse me of not being specific, or giving a response that contains too much information, and is outside YOUR ability to connect with.
Says the guy who posts whole pages of smoke when asked a simple question.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

SUPPLEMENTAL
(COMMENT)

As an example, in just the first 3 minutes of the 112-minute presentation video (Israel Apartheid Policies) by Dr O F Khalil he opened with:

◈ The Annexation Plans to Annex the Greater Jordan Valley being "postponed" and not "cancelled" as something significant in the matter of "Apartheid." Dr Khalil never connects the cause or effect of this distinction with the concept of "Apartheid."

✦ Whines about the 53 years of Occupation and the 70 Years of Dispossession being done in full view of the International Community.
✦ Complains about the ever creeping policy of Annexation.
The extensively documented Israeli wrongful acts by the
• Human Rights Community
• The International Court of Justice (ICJ)
• Condemnation by the UN Security Council

◈ The presentation complains that Israel enforces laws and policies that Israel counter-claims do not exist.
✦ This practice, Dr Khalil claims, attempts to shield Israel from International Criticism.
✦ The distinctions that Israel makes between:
• Municipal Fusion 'vs' Annexation
• Disputed Territories (diplomatic term) 'vs' Occupied Territories (military term)

LAST but NOT LEAST
◈ Take the Maximum amount of land with the least amount of Arab Palestinians. (Post-67 War)
Dr Khalil links this to the settlement Project.

As I said, that was just in the first three minutes. Just imagine how long my commentary would be if I listed and responded to every POI presented in just the first quarter-hour!

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

If YOU want to engage in a discussion; ask a focused question on a sliver of information. It is YOU that most often accuse me of not being specific, or giving a response that contains too much information, and is outside YOUR ability to connect with.
Says the guy who posts whole pages of smoke when asked a simple question.
(COMMENT)

And what specifically does your one-liner respond?

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back