Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.

So they're pissed that Zoom refused to air their deranged "academic" bigotry,
and instead went complaining on Youtube telling us how "hijacking planes is fun"??

All the proof needed for why these sociopaths don't belong in education.

Last edited:
How do we speak to Christians today about Palestine Israel with Dr Clint Le Bruyns

How do we speak to Christians today about Palestine Israel with Dr Clint Le Bruyns

They virtue signal inclusivity by talking about indigenous Palestinian Jews,
but will keep quiet about expelling those Jews from all the holy cities.

Then they go demanding another Sharia state,
while banging about how "this is not a religious conflict"...

Last edited:
RE: For those who want to dig deeper than sound bites. Of course, discussions are always welcome.
⁜→ rylah, P F Tinmore, et al,

I have to agree with rylah. (When it comes to the Palestinians - what you think you heard is not what you think was said.)

BLUF: My experience has been that when an Arab Palestinian or pro-Arab Palestinian says the key element to the conflict is "Freedom/Self-Determination," they mean it selectively applies to them
(not the Israelis). Similarly, when an Arab Palestinian or pro-Arab Palestinian says there is no hostile religious content to the conflict, they say it not about Islam, they explain it is about "Zionist" expansion. The latent meaning (of course) being - it is all about those select Jews that believe in the development and protection of the Jewish National Home in what is now the State of Israel.

(∑ Ω)

What many people miss in the discussion is that there is religious content to the conflict. It is not exclusive, but that there was a Jihadist call to arms, there have been Fatwahs (religious rulings) written for the killing of both Jews and Americans → both civilian and military. In fact, it was not all that long ago (2015) a Jordanian Cleric (Sheikh Halabi) was made to recant the Fatwa AGAINST the killing of Jews by an angry backlash from the Muslim-world.

When the Arab Palestinian or pro-Arab Palestinian speak of "indigenous" Jews or Arabs, the hiddden agenda it to prop-up the three unspoken claims:

◈ Jews are European invaders.
◈ Jews practice apartheid.
◈ Jews are colonial peoples.

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

When the Arab Palestinian or pro-Arab Palestinian speak of "indigenous" Jews or Arabs, the hiddden agenda it to prop-up the three unspoken claims:
◈ Jews are European invaders.◈ Jews practice apartheid.◈ Jews are colonial peoples.
OK, and?

But they rarely use the term Jew.

Settler Colonialism from America to Palestine - Walter Hixson

Indeed American and Arab settler colonialism
have a number of similarities.

However most Americans know how to say Milwaukee,
and built one of the most free and prosperous human societies.

While Arabs don't contribute much to progress,
and most still haven't learned to pronounce "Palestine".

RE: For those who want to dig deeper than sound bites. Of course, discussions are always welcome.
⁜→ rylah, P F Tinmore, et al,

I have to agree with rylah. (When it comes to the Palestinians - what you think you heard is not what you think was said.)

BLUF: My experience has been that when an Arab Palestinian or pro-Arab Palestinian says the key element to the conflict is "Freedom/Self-Determination," they mean it selectively applies to them (not the Israelis). Similarly, when an Arab Palestinian or pro-Arab Palestinian says there is no hostile religious content to the conflict, they say it not about Islam, they explain it is about "Zionist" expansion. The latent meaning (of course) being - it is all about those select Jews that believe in the development and protection of the Jewish National Home in what is now the State of Israel.

(∑ Ω)

What many people miss in the discussion is that there is religious content to the conflict. It is not exclusive, but that there was a Jihadist call to arms, there have been Fatwahs (religious rulings) written for the killing of both Jews and Americans → both civilian and military. In fact, it was not all that long ago (2015) a Jordanian Cleric (Sheikh Halabi) was made to recant the Fatwa AGAINST the killing of Jews by an angry backlash from the Muslim-world.

◈ Jews are European invaders.
◈ Jews practice apartheid.
◈ Jews are colonial peoples.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

During the Ottoman Caliphate, these people expelled Jews from all of their holy cities,
following waves of Arab pogroms all over the Caliphate.

When later betraying the Caliphate they helped Britain invade,
they literally declared a 'Holy War' on the Jews,
with pierced Star of David being as emblem.

432px-Arab_Liberation_Army_%28original%29.svg.png

%D7%94%D7%9C%D7%95%D7%92%D7%95+%D7%A9%D7%9C+%D7%A6%D7%91%D7%90+%D7%94%D7%A9%D7%97%D7%A8%D7%95%D7%A8+%D7%A9%D7%9C+%D7%A7%D7%90%D7%95%D7%A7%D7%92%D7%99.jpg

Now and that's before I'm even mentioning "nuances"
like forced conversion and marriage of Jewish girls if their father died.

These people have literally declared a 'holy war',
and they have no one but themselves.

What many people miss in the discussion is that there is religious content to the conflict.
Not really. The Palestinians would treat any other colonial power the same.

They themselves are one,
that's exactly the meaning of 'Palestine'.

If only the stooges could pronounce that,
let alone learn what that name means in the local language.

EYlmY9LX0AAICNh.jpg

Last edited:
⁜→ et al,

In the coming weeks, we might see some movement on the "Question of Palestine." Typically, during the period mid-November and the first half of December, issues specifically about the Israel-Arab Palestinian Conflict are addressed.

I don't have much confidence in the International Criminal Court (ICC), to be non-partisan. I see a tremendous urge to politically persecute and economically sanction. I see legal opinions that completely disregard certain perspectives simply because they tend to support a pro-Israeli position.

It will be most interesting to see just how the Court falls on the many questions concerning Arab Palestinian activities in the past, and how they affect allegations being made in the complaint.

And! It will be interesting to see if the Court actually accepts the argument that there is actually a sovereign State of Palestine; and what that might include.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,

R

⁜→ et al,

In the coming weeks, we might see some movement on the "Question of Palestine." Typically, during the period mid-November and the first half of December, issues specifically about the Israel-Arab Palestinian Conflict are addressed.

I don't have much confidence in the International Criminal Court (ICC), to be non-partisan. I see a tremendous urge to politically persecute and economically sanction. I see legal opinions that completely disregard certain perspectives simply because they tend to support a pro-Israeli position.

It will be most interesting to see just how the Court falls on the many questions concerning Arab Palestinian activities in the past, and how they affect allegations being made in the complaint.

And! It will be interesting to see if the Court actually accepts the argument that there is actually a sovereign State of Palestine; and what that might include.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,

R
The enforcement of law is determined by politics. So it will be interesting to see where this goes.

Forum List

Back