Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.

MSNBC's Sole Palestinian Voice Rula Jebreal Takes on Pro-Israeli Gov't Bias at Network & in US Media

RE: Why is Pelosi Blocking Comprehensive COVID-19 Testing For House Democrats?
⁜→ ColonelAngus, et al,

BLUF: This is all Voodoo Political Babel (VPB). What I did not here is an economic impact statement of their proposal...

Why Israel Doesn't Want UNESCO to Recognize Hebron
(COMMENT)

OK, so what if it is a World Heritage Site (WHS). All Israel has to do is the due diligence required of any responsible government. I suspect that Israel will find it necessary to combine the necessary protections of the heritage site into the Municipal Planning programs, set up staff, and establish curators and conservators for the overall security of the site.

You already know how the Israelis love to explore such ancient locations. I don't see the Arab Palestinians doing anything of the sort. In fact, what I've seen them do to the Temple Mount in Jerusalem leads me to believe that the site will deteriorate over time if the conservation effort is put into the underfunded hand of the Arab Palestinians.

Webinar: The Settlement Economy. A Human Rights Problem?
(COMMENT)

I don't understand this, sop what if UN says there are 112 companies operating in settlements. The Arab Palestinians, as I understand it, are already at a 25%(+) Unemployment rate. And now they want to increase that rate by driving the companies out. Hummm... What sense does that make?

I thought that the Arab Palestinians agreed that Area "C" is under the complete jurisdiction of the Israelis. So what is their complaint?

What is the economic impact on the local economy IF Israel removes the exchange with these 112 businesses trading partners?

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Noura Erakat on Black-Palestinian Solidarity and Palestine As a Progressive Issue

Lens on Palestine: Stitching Palestine discussion with Nusayba Hammad

RE: Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: In the role of fighting the Israelis, women have a duty.

Lens on Palestine: Stitching Palestine discussion with Nusayba Hammad
(PALESTINIAN POLICY QUOTES)

It is necessary that scientists, educators and teachers, information and media people, as well as the educated masses, especially the youth and sheikhs of the Islamic movements, should take part in the operation of awakening (the masses).

That is why you find them giving these attempts constant attention through information campaigns, films, and the school curriculum, using for that purpose their lackeys who are infiltrated through Zionist organizations under various names and shapes, such as Freemasons, Rotary Clubs, espionage groups and others, which are all nothing more than cells of subversion and saboteurs.

(COMMENT)

She follows the line, the duty, the role.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Collective Punishment: Israel's Strategy to Subdue Palestinian Resistance

Grace in the face of Paradise Lost

Palestinian Sheikh: Mosques in Palestine Have Been Turned into Pigsties, Brothels, Bars

RE: Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: This is a case of the Arab Palestinians looking at the fragment of one law, and disregarding the other 99% of the body of law pertaining to the contained in the
19 Counter-Terrorism International Legal Instruments, as well as over 40 Resolutions on the matter of Counter-Terrorism.

Collective Punishment: Israel's Strategy to Subdue Palestinian Resistance
(COMMENT)

I listened to the Propaganda Video twice, and find it to be a more than misinformation; deliberately intended to deceive the audience. I could not find a single point that was not covered by Law, Action Plan, Convention or Treatice. That would include the coverage over Financial issues, Safe Havens, Small Arms and Light Weapons Resolutions, and the Production and Use of Explosive and the targeting of against various defined public places with intent to kill or cause serious bodily injury, or with intent to cause extensive destruction of the public place. I also covers those that contribute or support, directly or indirectly those who finance terrorism criminally, civilly or administratively liable for such acts. I could not find any case mentioned that was not covered.

If you have one that you would like to know if it is covered, please identify it. It only looks like collective punishment because so many Arab Palestinians are involved, directly or indirectly, in such criminal enterprises.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Israel exporting occupation and apartheid to the US.

It's all about the Benjamins, baby.

Zionism, Labor, Privatization, SFSU/AMED and Public Education With SFSU Professor Rabab Abdulhadi

Palestinian Activist Yaser Mazhar Calls on Palestinians to Carry out Suicide Bombings in Israel. Presumably, to use up that excess of Pal youngsters.

Palestinian Preacher Al-Makharze: Allah Wants Girls to Be Married off When They Start Menstruating

...and Allah knows best.

Palestinian Preacher Al-Makharze: Allah Wants Girls to Be Married off When They Start Menstruating

...and Allah knows best.

It is interesting that I post from many different sources while virtually all of your posts are from MEMRI and PMW. Both of these are well known Israeli propaganda organizations.

Forum List

Back