Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.

PA TV Host Dana Abu Shamsiya Praises Palestinian Who Stabbed Israeli Policemen

RE: Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: I have fallen into the discussion trap a number of times.

(COMMENT)
Let's make it clear, the central theme is NOT about whether someone is Arab Palestinian or not. Being born in the undefined territory of Palestine does not, in and by itself, grant citizenship or acquire a nationality. The central theme is about the Right for Israel to Exist and within a perimeter that is militarily defendable.

Dana Abu Shamsiya (DAS) can call herself "Palestinian" all she wants. But what does that get her?

If there is a sovereign realm of "Palestine" → I don't know where it is... Different Arab Palestinians say different things in their description and outline. But one of the more common themes is:

"I am a Palestinian lion cub, planted in my land…
The blood of the martyrs throws through my veins… I harvest souls on the battlefield.
I am a guardian of Al-Aqsa and the [Dome of] the Rock…
I am feared by the armies of betrayal. I am desired by the black-eyed virgins [of Paradise]…
Liberation shall come at the hands of the lion cubs."
(DAS)

I am sure that the wizards of Nashville can put these words to a good foot-stomping score of music. But what I hear is the confession of a person that promotes and incites violence. Dana Abu Shamsiya supports organizations that commit
"criminal acts" directed against Israel, intended or calculated to create "terror" in the minds of the citizenry and general public. DAS wants to provide direct support for Jihadism, Fedayeen Activism, Hostile Insurgency Operations, Radicalized Islamic Behaviors, and Asymmetric Violence.

But the true theme is all about the Right to the Existence of Israel and the Jewish National Home. In contrast, the Arab Palestinians like DAS, who support violence, have a bit more of a counter-Theme:
◈ Palestine from the river to the sea, and from north to south, is a land of the Palestinian people;​
◈ Palestine - all of Palestine - is a land of Islamic and Arab affiliation, a blessed sacred land;​
◈ No recognition of the legitimacy of "Israel" and the legitimacy of its presence on any part of Palestine no matter how long;​
◈ Liberation of Palestine is a national duty;​

And, in my opinion, these two opposing views should be the central theme.
SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: I have fallen into the discussion trap a number of times.

(COMMENT)
Let's make it clear, the central theme is NOT about whether someone is Arab Palestinian or not. Being born in the undefined territory of Palestine does not, in and by itself, grant citizenship or acquire a nationality. The central theme is about the Right for Israel to Exist and within a perimeter that is militarily defendable.

Dana Abu Shamsiya (DAS) can call herself "Palestinian" all she wants. But what does that get her?

If there is a sovereign realm of "Palestine" → I don't know where it is... Different Arab Palestinians say different things in their description and outline. But one of the more common themes is:

"I am a Palestinian lion cub, planted in my land…
The blood of the martyrs throws through my veins… I harvest souls on the battlefield.
I am a guardian of Al-Aqsa and the [Dome of] the Rock…
I am feared by the armies of betrayal. I am desired by the black-eyed virgins [of Paradise]…
Liberation shall come at the hands of the lion cubs."
(DAS)

I am sure that the wizards of Nashville can put these words to a good foot-stomping score of music. But what I hear is the confession of a person that promotes and incites violence. Dana Abu Shamsiya supports organizations that commit "criminal acts" directed against Israel, intended or calculated to create "terror" in the minds of the citizenry and general public. DAS wants to provide direct support for Jihadism, Fedayeen Activism, Hostile Insurgency Operations, Radicalized Islamic Behaviors, and Asymmetric Violence.

But the true theme is all about the Right to the Existence of Israel and the Jewish National Home. In contrast, the Arab Palestinians like DAS, who support violence, have a bit more of a counter-Theme:
◈ Palestine from the river to the sea, and from north to south, is a land of the Palestinian people;​
◈ Palestine - all of Palestine - is a land of Islamic and Arab affiliation, a blessed sacred land;​
◈ No recognition of the legitimacy of "Israel" and the legitimacy of its presence on any part of Palestine no matter how long;​

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Which opposing views?

RE: Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: In the role of fighting the Israelis, women have a duty.

Lens on Palestine: Stitching Palestine discussion with Nusayba Hammad
(PALESTINIAN POLICY QUOTES)

It is necessary that scientists, educators and teachers, information and media people, as well as the educated masses, especially the youth and sheikhs of the Islamic movements, should take part in the operation of awakening (the masses).

That is why you find them giving these attempts constant attention through information campaigns, films, and the school curriculum, using for that purpose their lackeys who are infiltrated through Zionist organizations under various names and shapes, such as Freemasons, Rotary Clubs, espionage groups and others, which are all nothing more than cells of subversion and saboteurs.

(COMMENT)

She follows the line, the duty, the role.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Where did you get all that from the video?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Now you are just being argumentative without a cause.

Which opposing views?
(COMMENT)

The "Right for Israel to Exist" Vs "The Right of the Arab Palestinians to Oppose the Existence."

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Which opposing views?
(COMMENT)

The "Right for Israel to Exist" Vs "The Right of the Arab Palestinians to Oppose the Existence."

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
OK, so where does Israel get the "right" to exist inside Palestine's international borders?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: You simply do not know what the International Border is for the 1920 Creation of the Mandate for Palestine.
Which opposing views?
OK, so where does Israel get the "right" to exist inside Palestine's international borders?
(COMMENT)

The International Border for Palestine (as you call it) was the creation by the Mandatory selected by the Allied Powers. It was the boundary of the territory for which the Mandate applied, and was short-titled "Palestine" by the British Administration for the Civil Government.

The "Right to Exist" was a culmination of all the factors and events leading to the self-determination of the Jewish State (Israel). The creation of the Jewish State did not need to be endorsed by the Arab Palestinians. In fact, the creation did not require recognition of any type.

Israel was not created inside Palestine's International Borders but was a partition created by the act of self-determination. The fact that you, as a Hostile Arab Palestinian indirectly supporting the forces opposing Israel's "Right to Exist," is a demonstration of the "Opposing View."

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Got a link t
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Which opposing views?
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Palestine does not have, and have never had international borders

Got a link t
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Which opposing views?
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Palestine does not have, and have never had international borders
You said it.

You prove it.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Which opposing views?
(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Hey , Tinmore! Where is Balestine's international borders? I may want to relocate to Balestine if Biden wins.

Forum List

Back