Saudi commentator says they are becoming pro-Israel and anti-“palestinian”

The Saudi's are smart enough to know that any alliance with Israel is like making a deal with the devil. ... :cool:

Israel is among the most advanced countries in the world, and Arabs seek cooperation rather than conflict.

Israel is among the most advanced countries in the world, and Arabs seek cooperation rather than conflict.
Israel is a terrorist state ruled by criminal psychopaths. .. :cool:

Ahmad Al-Sarraf: “Israel has outdone us in everything: Democracy, human rights & freedom, science & technology, economics, military, becoming an advanced, respected country.”
The day we failed to learn from it

“Israeli Innovations That Have Changed The World”

This is really old news. Some here may still not be aware that the alliance between Saudi Arabia, Israel and the U.S. has been a central axis leading to terribly mistaken policies and wrongheaded U.S. military adventurism in the Middle East.

The “Middle East Media Resource Institute,” provides selective translations from Arabic and Persian language political and religious sources. It is a sometimes useful resource. It is very influential in "Establishment" neo-conservative circles in Washington, D.C. Its reports are frequently quoted in Western media. It serves rather openly as a propaganda outlet for Israel, promoting a one-sided anti-“terrorism” perspective on the Muslim world. This well-funded institute was co-founded by former Israeli military intelligence officer, Yigal Carmon, and Meyrav Wurmser, an Israeli-born American political scientist.

Last edited:
P.S. When one reads the angry disputes between pro-Israel MartyNYC and pro-Trump anti-Israel Sunni Man above, one gets a better understanding of why U.S. policy, basing itself on both these conflicting parties (and concerned with oil and larger geo-political interests) has proven so contradictory and self-defeating. Probably the only thing they have agreed on for 40 years is hostility to Iran.

Saudi commentator says they have warming relations with Israel and sentiment is against “palestinians”: “They have contributed nothing.” Saudi Writer Abdulhameed Al-Ghobain: Saudis Care About National Interests, Not About The Palestinian Cause; Our Relations With Israel Are Warm, Have Gone Beyond Normalization

MEMRI, eh?

Yeah, hasbara sure needs peddlers.

Edit: I see, Tom beat me to it.

LOL. Abdul Hameed Al-Ghabin is a Saudi writer. D’oh!

MEMRI, eh?

Really, you want to introduce yourself with a comment this stupid? Tom just reminded you about your peddling old news, namely, a growing anti-Iran alliance between SA, Israel, and the U.S., and the deleterious effects this all has on the region. So, quite obviously MEMRI's hasbara peddling will, gleefully, use whatever bullshit writers from other countries in the region are producing, which they have done for decades. Hasbara, after all, works best if it can be "quoted" from Those people - to hide the Mossad's hand - and if nothing else is available, the occasional mis-translation would do the trick. D’oh, indeed.

Now, resume the peddling, "MartyNYC".

MEMRI, eh?

Really, you want to introduce yourself with a comment this stupid? Tom just reminded you about your peddling old news, namely, a growing anti-Iran alliance between SA, Israel, and the U.S., and the deleterious effects this all has on the region. So, quite obviously MEMRI's hasbara peddling will, gleefully, use whatever bullshit writers from other countries in the region are producing, which they have done for decades. Hasbara, after all, works best if it can be "quoted" from Those people - to hide the Mossad's hand - and if nothing else is available, the occasional mis-translation would do the trick. D’oh, indeed.

Now, resume the peddling, "MartyNYC".

Abdul Hameed Al-Ghabin is a Saudi writer. End of story. Growing Arab/Muslim relations with Israel is well-known. Now, even you know. Islam’s reformation: an Arab-Israeli alliance is taking shape in the Middle East | The Spectator

Abdul Hameed Al-Ghabin is a Saudi writer. End of story. Growing Arab/Muslim relations with Israel is well-known. Now, even you know. Islam’s reformation: an Arab-Israeli alliance is taking shape in the Middle East | The Spectator
Welcome. Personally I always prefer to discuss or argue with educated Zionists, or directly with Israelis, and not with anti-Islam yahoos or weird “end of days” Christian Zionists. I hope you are at least honest. I didn’t much like The Spectator article, but at another time we can go more deeply into why.

From me you will find neither anti-Semitism nor a denial of Israel’s right to exist. In Israel there is certainly a lot of creative energy poured into what Old Europe calls hasbara, or just clever propaganda.

Nobody here wants war between Israel and Arabs, but you will find opposition if you push war between the U.S. and Iran. For me, that is the sort of thing — along with Trump’s tearing up the JCPOA and sanctioning Iran — that turns me against IsraelI propaganda. I’m all for peace between religions, but that means also opposing taking sides in Shia/Sunni conflicts, opposing religious civil war against Assad in Syria, ending U.S. military aid to nuclear-armed Israel.

We have our “Jews for Jesus” here in the States. Perhaps in another generation The Spectator will discover that some of the surviving remnants of the defeated and tragically dispersed Palestinians are really “The Lost Tribes of Israel”? It wouldn’t surprise me at all. They are after all, Semites. And thus victims of “anti-Semitism” too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back