Palestinian " honor killings" increase 100%

proudveteran06

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2012
Palestinian Arab Honor Killings Increase 100% | FrontPage Magazine

Print This Post

Somehow we are expected to believe that the people who can’t stop killing their own wives and daughters will make peace with Israel.

According to a senior official in the PA Ministry of Women’s Affairs, there has been a 100% rise in the number of Palestinian women murdered in the name of “family honor.” The official also complained that PA leader Abbas has not fulfilled his pledge to change PA law, which currently protects the murderers of women who were killed because of so-called “family honor”

PA law follows the clauses in Jordanian law that are lenient toward perpetrators of crimes such as “honor killings”.

The King of Jordan had to fight his own parliament over the law and the West Bank Muslims are if anything even more backward than their fellow Jordanians.

But I blame Israel. If the Israelis weren’t making it so difficult to kill Jews, there would be fewer honor killings. Now you might think that I’m being sarcastic, but no such luck./

it's Israel's Fault !!! :D

How does ANYONE or ANY NATION even begin to negotiate peace with a people who prefer death over life?

Palestinian Arab Honor Killings Increase 100% | FrontPage Magazine

Print This Post

Somehow we are expected to believe that the people who can’t stop killing their own wives and daughters will make peace with Israel.

According to a senior official in the PA Ministry of Women’s Affairs, there has been a 100% rise in the number of Palestinian women murdered in the name of “family honor.” The official also complained that PA leader Abbas has not fulfilled his pledge to change PA law, which currently protects the murderers of women who were killed because of so-called “family honor”

PA law follows the clauses in Jordanian law that are lenient toward perpetrators of crimes such as “honor killings”.

The King of Jordan had to fight his own parliament over the law and the West Bank Muslims are if anything even more backward than their fellow Jordanians.

But I blame Israel. If the Israelis weren’t making it so difficult to kill Jews, there would be fewer honor killings. Now you might think that I’m being sarcastic, but no such luck./

it's Israel's Fault !!! :D

A recent case in Pakistan highlights just how evil the practise is when a pregnant woman was stoned to death by her father and extended family because they had not sold her to her husband. It is a common occurrence in all Islamic states, and even the Saudi royal family is not immune after executing a royal princess in public some years back. How can the pro Palestinians support such a barbaric evil violent group unless they themselves are not also barbaric, evil and violent

Forum List

Back