Palestinian Flag at DNC

The leader of the British Labor party joins terrorists in celebrating the mass murder of innocent Jewish athletes, and the Palestinian flag flies at the democratic convention. We may lag behind the u.k. a bit in regards to the repulsiveness of the attitudes in the left, but we seem to be catching up fast.

Anybody who thinks antisemitism is strictly a right wing thing should have their head examined.

the donkey is temporarily pixilated------maybe the poor animal
will recover. Do you know what "faction" was responsible for
flying the "Palestinian rag"?

The leader of the British Labor party joins terrorists in celebrating the mass murder of innocent Jewish athletes, and the Palestinian flag flies at the democratic convention. We may lag behind the u.k. a bit in regards to the repulsiveness of the attitudes in the left, but we seem to be catching up fast.

Anybody who thinks antisemitism is strictly a right wing thing should have their head examined.

It was a faction led by Linda Sarsour.

oh-----were there OTHER special interest group flags flying? ---
THE PUERTO RICAN flag? The skull and crossbones?

PR is part of the US? I didn't see the skull and crossbones. The MS flag was banned.

PR is part of the US? I didn't see the skull and crossbones. The MS flag was banned.

MS flag? yes PR is sorta part of the USA----but non voting and
I would say should not have a flag flying in the DNC convention---
nor should Japan PR is a bonafide AMERICAN SPECIAL
INTEREST GROUP-------Hamas is not

Mississippi state flag was banned. I can travel to PR without a passport. Cannot do so into Gaza. Hamas is an internationally recognized terror group. False equivalency with PR.

Mississippi state flag was banned. I can travel to PR without a passport. Cannot do so into Gaza. Hamas is an internationally recognized terror group. False equivalency with PR.

Mississippi should go back to the MAGNOLIA FLAG-----why
aggravate people?

aggravate people?

Whether they should or should not is up to the state. But to ban that flag and not the flag of Palestine is insanity.

aggravate people?

Whether they should or should not is up to the state. But to ban that flag and not the flag of Palestine is insanity.

true------my comment on the MAGNOLIA flag------had nothing to
do with the perversity of bringing the Hamas terrorist flag to
the DNC. The Magnolia flag has a real history for Mississippi----
it seems sorta reasonable to me to RE ADOPT IT

aggravate people?

Perhaps but that is off topic. My point is having that flag there was disrespectful. I honestly cannot believe that after seeing that Jewish people still voted for the Democrats.

aggravate people?

Perhaps but that is off topic. My point is having that flag there was disrespectful. I honestly cannot believe that after seeing that Jewish people still voted for the Democrats.

democrat is INGRAINED on the jewish psyche because of
TRADITION ( jews are rabidly pro-union)

aggravate people?

Not this Jew. :)

After seeing that flag I am never voting blue again. Unless the Dems apologize but they never will.

aggravate people?

After seeing that flag I am never voting blue again. Unless the Dems apologize but they never will.
\

let's give it time

aggravate people?

Can you just imagine the spittle that would fly if there were an Israel flag flown at a convention?

We'd never hear the end of it!

Can you just imagine the spittle that would fly if there were an Israel flag flown at a convention?

Linda sarsour has already complained that the STAR OF DAVID----frightens her

What should frighten her is that there not one majority Muslim nation that is as safe for her as Israel would be or the US or any other western country.

Thank you for this post. 100% agree!

What should frighten her is that there not one majority Muslim nation that is as safe for her as Israel would be or the US or any other western country.

she was brought up that way. I have encountered muslims from
parts of the world where there are NO JEWS-----who cannot say
the word "ISRAEL" without an expression of HATRED-----it starts
in the cradle

Forum List

Back