Palestinian Flag at DNC

I had a major issue with this, especially since the MS flag was banned.

Anyone have a thought or two? Am I nuts?

Thanks

palestinian-flag-dnc.jpg

13627169_1197556013608955_5149792797718142787_n-696x480.jpg
Once they acclimatise you to the Pal flag, they bring out the death to Israel ones.

Oh yeah. That is Linda Sarsour...the one state solution proponent. A real gem.

More evidence that the dems have signed on with our nations enemies....great picture for November......:113::113:

Palestine isn't the enemy Israel has been, by a long shot.
Jew hairs up your ass still?

Why don't you explain how Palestine has been a bigger enemy of America, Conservatives, the Right-Wing, Catholics, Christians, White people etc. etc. than Jews?

I'll bite.

Israel = ally
Hamas = enemy

Should I write it in crayon for you?

Thanks

palestinian-flag-dnc.jpg

Once they acclimatise you to the Pal flag, they bring out the death to Israel ones.

And women who’ve been subjected to FGM don’t ‘deserve to be women or have a vagina’. She’s one nasty sharia loving bitch.

upload_2018-8-16_1-25-7.jpeg

More evidence that the dems have signed on with our nations enemies....great picture for November......:113::113:

Palestine isn't the enemy Israel has been, by a long shot.
Jew hairs up your ass still?

Why don't you explain how Palestine has been a bigger enemy of America, Conservatives, the Right-Wing, Catholics, Christians, White people etc. etc. than Jews?

I'll bite.

Israel = ally
Hamas = enemy

Nope, only because of AIPAC, unfortunately America goes off the deep ending pissing off 1.6 billion Muslims to please 16 million Jews.

Thanks

palestinian-flag-dnc.jpg

And women who’ve been subjected to FMG don’t ‘deserve to be women or have a vagina’. She’s one nasty sharia loving bitch.

View attachment 210628

Thank you. She is the worst.

Thanks

palestinian-flag-dnc.jpg

Arafat was a bit of a cowboy in an Eli Wallach Good, the Bad and the Ugly sort of way. Why in hell did they ban the Mississippi flag? Agree with you about the flag; they should have brought an olive branch instead.

Thanks

palestinian-flag-dnc.jpg

Arafat was a bit of a cowboy in an Eli Wallach Good, the Bad and the Ugly sort of way. Why in hell did they ban the Mississippi flag? Agree with you about the flag; they should have brought an olive branch instead.

The MS flag has a confederate symbol in it. That was not OK. The flag of Hamas is....

Thanks

palestinian-flag-dnc.jpg

The MS flag as a confederate symbol in it. That was not OK. The flag of Hamas is....

Shit man, my great-great grandfather, a Marylander, served with the 2nd Virginia. To hell with anyone who has a problem with ancient history--ancestral history in particular. We must keep the good and the bad--makes us who we are as individuals, a people and a nation. They want to burn our Flag and raise the enemy's. What a glorious day for them.

I am the OP. I decide the topic and the topic was did the flag at the DNC bother you. Do you are off topic. Because you are a bitch. I don't cry. I told you that my ancestors conquered the Nazis and freed your sorry ass ancestors in the process. You are welcome.

So you think it was appropriate for the DNC to fly the Palestinian flag? You traitor!! STAY ON TOPIC.

Seeing Israel's flag hanging bothers me more than Palestine's flag hanging.

There, you got the truth, you can't handle the truth.

You are OFF TOPIC. 2nd warning. The question was did the Palestinian flag flying there while the MS flag was banned bother you. Nowhere did I mention Israel or its flag.

If you go off topic again I will report you as the OP. Do you understand me?

Stupid people are bothered by flags, but if I had to pick a flag to be bothered by in Palestine flag vs Israel's flag.... I'd pick Israel's flag as more bothersome.

That was not the F*CKING question. Did the Palestinian flag at the DNC bother you. Yes or No? Stop mentioning Israel. France's flag was not there either. We are discussing the flag that was there. You twit.

FINAL WARNING. Stay on topic you.

Why should the Palestinian flag bother Americans, anymore than Israel's flag?

Any foreign flag should bother Americans when it is at a convention for the next POTUS. Do you disagree?

Are Jews Smarter Than Everyone Else?

I am the OP. I decide the topic and the topic was did the flag at the DNC bother you. Do you are off topic. Because you are a bitch. I don't cry. I told you that my ancestors conquered the Nazis and freed your sorry ass ancestors in the process. You are welcome.

So you think it was appropriate for the DNC to fly the Palestinian flag? You traitor!! STAY ON TOPIC.

Seeing Israel's flag hanging bothers me more than Palestine's flag hanging.

There, you got the truth, you can't handle the truth.

You are OFF TOPIC. 2nd warning. The question was did the Palestinian flag flying there while the MS flag was banned bother you. Nowhere did I mention Israel or its flag.

Stupid people are bothered by flags, but if I had to pick a flag to be bothered by in Palestine flag vs Israel's flag.... I'd pick Israel's flag as more bothersome.

That was not the F*CKING question. Did the Palestinian flag at the DNC bother you. Yes or No? Stop mentioning Israel. France's flag was not there either. We are discussing the flag that was there. You twit.

Because Hamas Terrorists, just for a start.

Because Hamas Terrorists, just for a start.

How about the U.S.S Liberty Bombing, or the Lavon Affair, or Jonathan Pollard, or Yair Klein?

Which Palestinian did anything nearly as bad to America, as those Israelis did listed above?
Go to the IP board if you want to drag all that stuff up. It’s not what this thread is about.

I'll bite.

Israel = ally
Hamas = enemy

Nope, only because of AIPAC, unfortunately America goes off the deep ending pissing off 1.6 billion Muslims to please 16 million Jews.

Why are you stalking me? Are you bored?

I go on a wide variety of topics, especially ones where I can trash Jews, why is this surprising?

Because your posts are consistent. Whiny like you are a little bitch. No wonder your people were so easily conquered. You need to come to my dojo and toughen up. Your parents must be embarrassed by how much of a sissy you are. Geez.

Millions of people trash Jews. The hate is delicious. Yum Yum. They trash and do nothing about it. Because they are weak cowards.

Off topic, Obviously you couldn't tell us how Palestine was anymore of an enemy than Israel?

On the contrary, we have a ton of evidence proving otherwise.

That's hilarious, considering how much you., and your ilk cry about Nazis, and the Holocaust.

There is a sub forum for IP stuff.

The leader of the British Labor party joins terrorists in celebrating the mass murder of innocent Jewish athletes, and the Palestinian flag flies at the democratic convention. We may lag behind the u.k. a bit in regards to the repulsiveness of the attitudes in the left, but we seem to be catching up fast.

Anybody who thinks antisemitism is strictly a right wing thing should have their head examined.

Forum List

Back