Palestinian baby killed due to inhaling teargas

You generalize about Palestinians and excuse the deaths of young children. You are apparently incapable of criticizing Israel. Expect people to object to this kind of attitude.

We are not discussing Shari'ah.
i'm not the one accusing Israel of murder because a non-lethal weapon accidentally caused a death

You think this is the only reason I call the Zionists murderers?
this is what the thread is about

You generalize about Palestinians and excuse the deaths of young children. You are apparently incapable of criticizing Israel. Expect people to object to this kind of attitude.

i'm not the one accusing Israel of murder because a non-lethal weapon accidentally caused a death

Who are the murderers, Muhammadan?

"Oh, Allah, Kill all Americans and Jews"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rls9eRKyo]YouTube - Islam: Oh Allah - Kill all Jews and Americans![/ame]

Muhammadan, who celebrated when 3,000 Americans were murdered on 9/11?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrM0dAFsZ8k]YouTube - Palestinians celebrating the fall of the twin towers on 911[/ame]

And this is just one of the many atrocities committed by Israel. If Israel was discriminate in its use of firepower, the child would not have died. If Israel never existed in the first place, none of this bloodshed would have occurred.

that is correct , how many babies have died from tear gas ingestion? you are conflating the issue.

Indeed:

"the IOF troops fired rubber-coated and live bullets as well as teargas canisters at the Palestinian youth."

and the worst casulty was a 12 month old baby?

Hell, wasn't it just a little over 2000 years ago that Jewish authorities would find and kill every single 12 month old baby in the city?

You're confused: It was Arabs who buried their babies alive. Jews helped civilize the barbaric Arabs.

And this is just one of the many atrocities committed by Israel. If Israel was discriminate in its use of firepower, the child would not have died. If Israel never existed in the first place, none of this bloodshed would have occurred.
its NOT an atrocity
its an ACCIDENT

and if Israel didnt exist, you assholes would be killing the Jews

True.

Its also true that if 35 years ago Israel would have liquidated every muslim within a 2000 mile radius, none of this bloodshead would have occured.

its NOT an atrocity
its an ACCIDENT

If Jews didn't exist, Arabs would be killing each other. Oh, right, that's been happening for 1400 years.

How many children are among the 4 million murdered by the Muhammadan in Darfur and southern Sudan, Habib?

You forgot, already, baby burier?

True.

Its also true that if 35 years ago Israel would have liquidated every muslim within a 2000 mile radius, none of this bloodshead would have occured.

So it seems that we can either disassemble an oppressive state or kill hundreds of millions of people. I choose the first option. You?

where did I express doubt?

Projecting and making assumptions isn't going to forward it either if you ant to know how I feel or for an opinion, ask me, and i will answer, nor is making insulting personal remarks.

Me: No, I'm not a believer in an ideology that elevates one ethnicity above all others.

You: uh huh.....​

If my inference was incorrect, explain.

explain what?

uh huh????

are you serious?

its NOT an atrocity
its an ACCIDENT
"Accidents" tend to happen when you don't care about avoiding civilian casualties.

Another completely baseless statement. If Israel didn't exist, there would be no reason to kill "the Jews."

Habib, the slaughter of 4 million children, men and women by Muhammadans in Darfur and southern Sudan is not accidental.

The religion of peace, eh, Habib?

Last edited:
its NOT an atrocity
its an ACCIDENT
"Accidents" tend to happen when you don't care about avoiding civilian casualties.

Another completely baseless statement. If Israel didn't exist, there would be no reason to kill "the Jews."
BULLSHIT

you would STILL be supporting them being killed
as well as christians, buddhist, hindu, and anyone else that refuses to submit

True.

So it seems that we can either disassemble an oppressive state or kill hundreds of millions of people. I choose the first option. You?

Habib, the Muhammadan has killed tens of millions of Jews, Christians, Hindus, Buddhists and every other infidel in their way.

The religion of peace, eh, Habib?

its NOT an atrocity
its an ACCIDENT

BULLSHIT

Now you're talking nonsense. Post where I have called for members of any of these religions to be killed simply for their religious beliefs. Why do you lie?

True.

seems you missed the point

AGAIN

BULLSHIT

Now you're talking nonsense. Post where I have called for members of any of these religions to be killed simply for their religious beliefs. Why do you lie?
supporting the palis does just that

where did I express doubt?

Projecting and making assumptions isn't going to forward it either if you ant to know how I feel or for an opinion, ask me, and i will answer, nor is making insulting personal remarks.

Me: No, I'm not a believer in an ideology that elevates one ethnicity above all others.

You: uh huh.....​

If my inference was incorrect, explain.

explain what?

uh huh????

are you serious?

Yep. I assumed it was sarcastic. Am I incorrect? No need to get your Huggies in a bunch...

Forum List

Back