Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
D31tFWeU4AAH21D.jpg

ANOTHER HISTORICAL DISTORTION AND SELECTIVE QUOTING BY RYLAH, THE COMPULSIVE ISRAELI LIAR!!!!

These are the words written by al-Khalidi, including the big, red, bolded parts the zionist propaganda machine always "forget" to quote:

In 1899 he wrote a letter to the Zadok Kahn, the chief rabbi of France in which he stated:

"Who can deny the rights of the Jews to Palestine? My God, historically it is also your country!”

, however, he then suggested that, since Palestine was already inhabited, the Zionists should find another place for the implementation of their political goals.

" ... in the name of God," he wrote, "let Palestine be left alone."

Yousef%20al-Khalidi.JPG

Yousef al-Khalidi

Kahn showed the letter to Theodore Herzl, the founder of political Zionism. On 19 March 1899 Herzl replied to al-Khalidi in French assuring him that, if the Zionists were not wanted in Palestine,

"We will search and, believe me, we will find elsewhere what we need."

Yousef al-Khalidi - Wikipedia

These are the words written by al-Khalidi, including the big, red, bolded parts the zionist propaganda machine always "forget" to quote:

In 1899 he wrote a letter to the Zadok Kahn, the chief rabbi of France in which he stated:

"Who can deny the rights of the Jews to Palestine? My God, historically it is also your country!”

, however, he then suggested that, since Palestine was already inhabited, the Zionists should find another place for the implementation of their political goals.

Yousef%20al-Khalidi.JPG

Yousef al-Khalidi

Kahn showed the letter to Theodore Herzl, the founder of political Zionism. On 19 March 1899 Herzl replied to al-Khalidi in French assuring him that, if the Zionists were not wanted in Palestine,

"We will search and, believe me, we will find elsewhere what we need."

Yousef al-Khalidi - Wikipedia

DuH3zHrWkAAQ9KW.jpg

In 1899 he wrote a letter to the Zadok Kahn, the chief rabbi of France, in which he said, "The idea itself is natural, fine and just. Who can challenge the rights of the Jews in Palestine? Good Lord, historically it is really your country.

What a wonderful spectacle that will be when a people as resourceful as the Jews will once again be an independent nation, honored and complacent, able to make its contribution to needy humanity in the field of morals, as in the past."

From an Arab source: All 4 Palestine | Model Role Details

Last edited:
What a wonderful spectacle that will be when a people as resourceful as the Jews will once again be an independent nation

in another part of the world, not in Palestine, which is already inhabited, so please,

What a wonderful spectacle that will be when a people as resourceful as the Jews will once again be an independent nation

in another part of the world, not in Palestine, which is already inhabited, so please,

I didn't find the original source for that quote
Do You have anything beyond the shouting big letters?

Last edited:

I guess his source is Wikipedia, which can be edited by any Joe Shmo.

Yes, and even the source referenced there confirms exactly what I quoted from the Arab source,
and nothing that he wrote.:26:

Yes, and even the source referenced there confirms exactly what I quoted from the Arab source,
and nothing that he wrote.:26:

I think I found at least one of the sources for this quote. The exchange of letters between the Arab mayor and the founder of Zionism can be found in a book called "Jerusalem 1913: The Origins of the Arab-Israeli Conflict" by Amy Dockser Marcus, published by Viking Press, copyright April 19, 2007. The word ALSO is not, I repeat not, in the original quote. So the mayor did indeed say, "Good Lord, historically it really is your country." However, the mayor did say that Palestine should be left alone "because it is an integral part of the Ottoman Empire", which is not the case anymore, of course.

“Old ladies needle” and poppies - beautiful childhood plants threatened with extinction .but the good news so many found in the amazing hills of Nablus.

55939459_1887003848071839_7166035672178884608_n.jpg

D3uuOmTW0AsMgDR.jpg

Says he cares about flowers,
goes to burn whole fields on the way swearing to "cut the hearts of the Jews"

Jihadi mentality.
Indeed, Israel needs to end its war.

Says the sociopath who posted a video calling to "Murder the Jews and die together!",
while siding with the Jihadis who murdered an American president.

State of Palestine: Hamas celebrates 30th anniversary
with massive rally
in Gaza

"We will show Americans the blade of our fierce sword, the Zionists and America will face their crush,
they fear knowing that not even death separates us from glory"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back