Pakistan surrenders

Ever believing Pakistan would be an effective ally in the war against Islamonazis was delusional.

I think the power of the U.S. is intimidating to other heads of state. They will tell us whatever we want to hear when we're in the room with them, regardless of the realities in their nation.

(...)They can slip across the border into Afghanistan, kill our troops and slip back across the border beyond our reach. (...)

How does it feel Terrorists slip back across the boarder beyond your reach?
I'm sure it does not feel good.

É você anti americano?

Gen. Yasar Buyukanit, the new chief of military staff, told private NTV television in comments broadcast Friday that NATO had requested troops from Turkey to back the alliance's struggle against the Taliban in Afghanistan.

"Not even a single soldier from the Turkish Armed Forces can go to Afghanistan for the purpose of the struggle against terrorism," the station quoted Buyukanit as saying. "There is no need and such a thing can never be in question."
http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2006/09/08/europe/EU_GEN_Turkey_NATO_Afghanistan.php

War/struggle against Terrorism is just a big lie, which serves only US's interest.
Die yourself for your interests.
Turkey sent sofar 63.000 Soldiers into 28 countries fullfilling its obligations for the peace in this world.
And i congratulate our generals for this answer to NATO.
We make peace-keeping in Afghanistan in and around Kabul.

Peace-makeing should be done in North-Iraq first, before someone comes and asks Turkey for peace-makeing troops for Afghanistan. The privilege of putting Turkish soldiers in this combat-mission due to win local muslims, will not be achieved. Maybe next time.

Gen. Yasar Buyukanit, the new chief of military staff, told private NTV television in comments broadcast Friday that NATO had requested troops from Turkey to back the alliance's struggle against the Taliban in Afghanistan.

"Not even a single soldier from the Turkish Armed Forces can go to Afghanistan for the purpose of the struggle against terrorism," the station quoted Buyukanit as saying. "There is no need and such a thing can never be in question."
http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2006/09/08/europe/EU_GEN_Turkey_NATO_Afghanistan.php

War/struggle against Terrorism is just a big lie, which serves only US's interest.
Turkey sent sofar 63.000 Soldiers into 28 countries fullfilling its obligations for the peace in this world.

Peace-makeing should be done in North-Iraq first, before someone comes and asks Turkey for peace-makeing troops for Afghanistan. The privilege of putting Turkish soldiers in this combat-mission due to win local muslims, will not be achieved. Maybe next time.
Mas o peru é parte da OTAN. Devem emitir tropas.

Mr P.

I think you got the wrong poster.

Canavar is a Turk.

I'm the one who speaks Portuguese here.

Well... Maybe you don't want to be understood : )

José;475843 said:
Mr P.

I think you got the wrong poster.

Canavar is a Turk.

I'm the one who speaks Portuguese here.

Well... Maybe you don't want to be understood : )

Sorry if you felt that i insulted your country with the above portuguese.
Just thought it is the correct answer to Mr.P talking about peru in Portuguese, a language i do not understand.
So sorry.

Originally posted by Mr. P
Was that a good translation, then?

I can say it is a good translation for a bot.

The only mistake was "emitir".

You say "enviar" not "emitir".

WRONG: Mas o Peru é parte da OTAN. Devem EMITIR tropas.

RIGHT: Mas o Peru é parte da OTAN. Devem ENVIAR tropas.

TRANSLATION: But Peru is part of NATO. They must SEND troops.

I can say the biggest mistake here is geopolitical, not grammatical LOL

José;475850 said:

I'll say! Geeeeeezzzzzzzzz.

José;475850 said:

Mas turky é a parte da OTAN que devem emitir tropas.

How's that?

OH Sorry Mr. P.

It wasn't really a mistake.

Turkey (the bird) is Peru in Portuguese and Turkey (the country) is Turquia.

You typed Turkey and the bot "thought" you were referring to the bird.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is how you say:

Mas a Turquia é parte da OTAN. Deve enviar tropas.

OK... no more Portuguese lessons.

Let's not bore everybody to death... if we haven't already : )

José;475855 said:
OH Sorry Mr. P.

It wasn't really a mistake.

Turkey (the bird) is Peru in Portuguese and Turkey (the country) is Turquia.

You typed Turkey and the bot "thought" you were referring to the bird.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is how you say:

Mas a Turquia é parte da OTAN. Deve EMITIR tropas.

OK... no more Portuguese lessons.

Let's not bore everybody to death... if we haven't already : )

Man, a translator bot could piss a lot of people off! LOL

How does it feel to know your Nation that you are so overly-proud of officially chooses to ignore a REAL threat? A much bigger threat to YOU than me, I might add.

What aggrivates me the most about your attitude and that of General Popinjay is that when it's your turn, after all the BS you've blown our way, we will STILL be the ones to come bail your asses out.

Forum List

Back