Pain Like No Other

Good lord, why would anyone pull his own molar?

That's just crazy talk.

Just helping him develop a thick skin....

Not really, you're actually attempting to exert what we call "social control via negative reinforcement."

If you taunt him enough, he will stop and you get to look like a tough guy!

You have to read between the lines when online, because you sure can't read people's eyes ~

That's just crazy talk.

Second time I had no money and I had a cracked tooth courtesy of a wrench. I finally pulled it after I could not raise the money. My dentist told me not to ever do that again as I could have died from it.

That's just crazy talk.

Second time I had no money and I had a cracked tooth courtesy of a wrench. I finally pulled it after I could not raise the money. My dentist told me not to ever do that again as I could have died from it.

Yes you could have! I think if I had to choose between having dentists, or having doctors....I'd think society would be best served by dentists. After all, they're doctors, TOO. But not all doctors are dentists!

If it wasn't for dentistry and oral surgery, I probably would have died decades ago.

That's just crazy talk.

Yes you could have! I think if I had to choose between having dentists, or having doctors....I'd think society would be best served by dentists. After all, they're doctors, TOO. But not all doctors are dentists!

If it wasn't for dentistry and oral surgery, I probably would have died decades ago.

I really was suffering and the tooth was split -- the second one was not a molar, it was a front tooth, sorry, been a few years.

I wonder, should I start a thread in this forum about the blister I got yesterday from my new ballet flats?

Shouldn't this be in the flame zone, Swaggie?

Firstly, Ravi, we're talking about an industrial injury here, not some petty blister. It's a good thing I was wearing ribbed gloves.

Secondly, this is the forum for making announcements, no? I made an announcement. It stays here.

Thirdly, and this isn't the first time I've had to remind you of this, but in case you have difficulty reading (which you clearly don't), it's Swagger. Not "Swaggie" or "Swaggert" (the latter being your favourite). I don't want to have to remind you again, young lady.

Damn, Yukon, that sounds almost as painful as reading a Where_r_my_PubliusInfinitum post.

Hope you're feeling better.

Why is it, someone can't tell us something about themselves and immediately others jump on them? Simply sick and cruel. I guess you guys were either the bullies in school or the bullied taking it out on others now.

He hurt himself, is damn lucky he didn'-t crush his hand, yet others find fault with him saying it hurt. Those doing such really need to rethink your motives here. This is away from the political boards, you know, where anything can and does go. Can't some separate themselves from their idealogies for even a moment?

What has happened with human decency. So much for developing any sense of connectivity here with certain individual's.

You've been here long enough. You should know better.

Looks like you don't need it to post.

Besides bruising, it doesn't hurt when I type, only when I lift my hand up and down or side to side using my wrist. Or when I put my hand in my jeans.
Fuck that bitch. She's just jealous you can move around without squeezing an ass the side of Rhode Island in a scooter chair due to her girth.

Meanwhile..hand pain sucks. And yes...hitting a digit with ANYTHING in cold weather is excruciating. Hang in there, Swagger. You can cry cuz I know it hurts like hell.

Forgot this was a flame free zone.

RavingRavi has been reported. How you like them apples, Raving?

Besides bruising, it doesn't hurt when I type, only when I lift my hand up and down or side to side using my wrist. Or when I put my hand in my jeans.
Fuck that bitch. She's just jealous you can move around without squeezing an ass the side of Rhode Island in a scooter chair due to her girth.

Meanwhile..hand pain sucks. And yes...hitting a digit with ANYTHING in cold weather is excruciating. Hang in there, Swagger. You can cry cuz I know it hurts like hell.

NICELY PUT! LOLOL!

Why would I care if he could squeeze you ass, Grossie?

Regretfully, I injured my left hand on site this afternoon. I was standing at the foot of the temporary stairs the scaffolders had built with my left hand on a pallet of plyboard while I held court over the bricklayers. As we were chatting, a thus-far unidentified scaffolder nudged a swivel clamp over the toeboard and it fell two stories and landed on the back of my left hand (these things are made of solid steel). The pain was unimaginable and I expressed my extreme discomfort by bellowing all manner of expletives across the site. Honestly, it's a miracle that no bones were broken and if I was alone when it happened I probably would've cried. I used to think that bashing your thumb with a claw hammer was bad enough, but having that bastard thing land on my left hand in sub-zero temperatures was life changing.

Just thought you should all know.
Pussy, suck it up, a tinker would not cry over it.

I wonder, should I start a thread in this forum about the blister I got yesterday from my new ballet flats?

Shouldn't this be in the flame zone, Swaggie?
What about the blister you got from your thighs rubbing together ?

Forum List

Back