Packing the Court

How hard is it to answer this? Let the people decide, why not say that for every issue then?

HE won't answer because it will become the issue.....isn't that was a campaign is for?

Joe Biden is a clown....more like a marionette...who is pulling the strings?

I think the answer was already give by Pelosi. No Packing done. It's not up to the President to determine the number of Justices. That's up to the Congress. And since Pelosi already answered the question, Biden was not going to say yay or nay on it because it's not his place. If the House will not pass a Bill to that effect them it's not going to happen. And no President can change that. It's called the Separation of Powers. Rump believes that HE is king. Biden doesn't believe that he will ever be king nor does he believe that Rump can be the king either.

Not taught history, eh?

FDR thought he was king and tried to pack the courts. But you are right on one thing, Congress is needed to go along. During the reign of FDR, he had a democrat Congress who was appalled at the notion of packing the courts just to "get things done" because it is an open subversion of the Constitution, but today's radical democrats have no such moral code. In fact, they have no morals.

Pelosi already nixed that idea and right now, She is in charge of the House. No matter how hard you fruitcakes try and finger paint that picture, the House is NOT going to vote to pack the Court. And it HAS to originate in the House. I won't say that you don't have any morals but I do suggest you find a better moral compass.

Its believing them. We don't. Some years ago after all the lies that voters faced, Progs went in for the kill. But the body was still squirming and got a reprieve in 2016 as it also healed a bit.

You posted that without a hint of irony. Your lack of self-awareness is almost criminal.

Republicans have destroyed the American economy, giving all of the wealth and income of the nation to the wealthy, and destabilized the income and lives of working Americans. The USA is more racist, segregated, and unequal than it was before the Civil Rights Act.

The Republican Party has been on a path to destroy the country to the benefit of wealthy elites and coorporations, and to the detriment of working and middle class Americans.

Trump called for civil unrest, voter intimidation and for the nullifcation of the American election. While angrily screaming false accusations and lies about his opponents. He looked like a cartoon of a angry dictator last night, except it was all too real and not at all funny.

Here's a clue for you, TN. The issue facing the American people isn't whether Democrats will "unpack" the courts. Republicans have already "packed them". McConnell refused to approve any judges under Obama, slowing the approval process to an absolute crawl, and then put judging appointments on a conveyer belt once Trump was elected.

And that is the prerogative of every Senate majority leader. It's why we voted for them to have power. Anybody that would actually say if the Democrats were in that position, they wouldn't have done the same is an out and out liar.

All of which ignores the PROBLEMS which Trump has either ignored, mismanaged, or utterly fucked up. The opoid crisis - ignored. Covid19 - total clusterfuck. Racial unrest - cracking down on protestors. And he crashed the economy.

Why are you commenting on things you know nothing about? This is the United States, not commie Canada. Our President does not have the authority to go into commie cities and do their job for them against their will. He offered help, they refused. When he sent in Homeland Security to protect federal property, they complained and insist he remove those agents immediately.

You're the one making comments on things you know nothing about. Just calling Canada "commie" shows that you're an ignorant fool who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Donald Trump has done NOTHING but fan the flames of riot and destruction because he thinks it helps his re-election campaign. Last night he told militia groups to intimidate voters, and threatened violence if he doesn't win.

Trump is losing the election and he's already trying to burn the country down when that happens. Why are you supporting a lunatic?

Pelosi already nixed that idea and right now, She is in charge of the House. No matter how hard you fruitcakes try and finger paint that picture, the House is NOT going to vote to pack the Court. And it HAS to originate in the House. I won't say that you don't have any morals but I do suggest you find a better moral compass.

There is an election coming up and the public is against packing the courts which Piglosi knows quite well. If they keep the House and Biden does get in, they won't care as much because the next election will be 2 years away. If they tried to pack the courts at this stage of the game, without a doubt they will lose leadership of the House in a big way.

Donald Trump has done NOTHING but fan the flames of riot and destruction because he thinks it helps his re-election campaign. Last night he told militia groups to intimidate voters, and threatened violence if he doesn't win.

:link:

Trump is losing the election and he's already trying to burn the country down when that happens. Why are you supporting a lunatic?

Nobody wins or loses anything until election night, or since the Democrats are trying to cheat the election, perhaps weeks after election night. The only people burning down the country are Democrats in Democrat cities.

How hard is it to answer this? Let the people decide, why not say that for every issue then?

HE won't answer because it will become the issue.....isn't that was a campaign is for?

I think the answer was already give by Pelosi. No Packing done. It's not up to the President to determine the number of Justices. That's up to the Congress. And since Pelosi already answered the question, Biden was not going to say yay or nay on it because it's not his place. If the House will not pass a Bill to that effect them it's not going to happen. And no President can change that. It's called the Separation of Powers. Rump believes that HE is king. Biden doesn't believe that he will ever be king nor does he believe that Rump can be the king either.

If that's true, then just say that....why won't he?

Not taught history, eh?

FDR thought he was king and tried to pack the courts. But you are right on one thing, Congress is needed to go along. During the reign of FDR, he had a democrat Congress who was appalled at the notion of packing the courts just to "get things done" because it is an open subversion of the Constitution, but today's radical democrats have no such moral code. In fact, they have no morals.

Fact Check --- 100% true

He got asked if he "supported" it, you dolt.

It's not up to him to support it or not. That's up to Congress. They could have asked him what flavor of Ice Cream he liked just as well and who the hell cares.

Wow you guys are hilarious.......Joe doesnt have to support any position.....it's not his job....he doesnt have to call the mayor it's not his job......so the President does nothing then.....not his job.................what a bullshit line of non reasoning.

Not taught history, eh?

Pelosi also once said she would not impeach Trump, but later and conveniently changed her mind.

Make no mistake, the crazies run the DNC

Not taught history, eh?

Pelosi also once said she would not impeach Trump, but later and conveniently changed her mind.

Make no mistake, the crazies run the DNC

Then he pulled the Ukraine crap. It should have been cut and dried but for the Conspirators in the Senate. I doubt the next time Rump goes that far overboard they are going to protect him considering they just might be standing in front of a Justice themselves.

The "Ukraine crap" was Trump getting wind of Biden's son in the Ukraine making millions of dollars whom his daddy protected by telling the Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigating his son or they lose their money. He is even on tape admitting it. So Joe was guilty of Quid pro Qoo, something they then accused Trump of.

But that is how the DNC roles, the always go on offense, never defense.

Hey, I can make crap up just like you can but let's stick with verifiable facts and not try and deflect.

You know damned well that Rump tried to blackmail the Ukrainian President to open an investigation of Joe Biden on something that had already been looked into and cleared. Plus, just last week, the Senate cleared Joe Biden once again of the same charges. Rump should have been sent packing back to New York to be tried there. And when they got through with him, the new AG bring charges up on Rump on Federal Charges but President Pence would probably do a Pardon on that part.

As far as I am concerned every Senator save one is a co-conspirator and needs to be not only removed from office but spend some quality time with a bunk mate named Bubba.

No he didn't and you know damn well Adam Schiff lied about the call....I don't see you calling for his incarceration.....hmmm

It's not up to him to support it or not. That's up to Congress. They could have asked him what flavor of Ice Cream he liked just as well and who the hell cares.

So presidents should give no opinion on matters that affect the Nation, when the decision ultimately isnt up to them? LOL
What a stupid justification.
You hacks can be so damn pathetic.

What's he supposed to say, " I don't know?" Although that would be a honest answer, no Politician EVER said that.

Wow so his party is for court packing in this environment, Joe has no opinion, no clue on what that means.......this if YOUR candidate for President......we all know you're lying like he is......any lie to get him elected

You watched that and came away wondering who's controlling Biden. There is no hope for you.

Donald Trump behaved like your crazy drunken uncle at Thanksgiving, and finished the night by throwing up on the turkey. I'm less concerned about who's controlling Joe Biden as to who's controlling that red faced, angry, crazy man who claims to be the President.

Joe Biden wouldn't answer questions.....do you support packing the court....I'm not going to answer...wtf is that?
Why didn't you call the mayor of portland....I don't hold office.......what?????

Not taught history, eh?

Its believing them. We don't. Some years ago after all the lies that voters faced, Progs went in for the kill. But the body was still squirming and got a reprieve in 2016 as it also healed a bit.

You posted that without a hint of irony. Your lack of self-awareness is almost criminal.

Republicans have destroyed the American economy, giving all of the wealth and income of the nation to the wealthy, and destabilized the income and lives of working Americans. The USA is more racist, segregated, and unequal than it was before the Civil Rights Act.

The Republican Party has been on a path to destroy the country to the benefit of wealthy elites and coorporations, and to the detriment of working and middle class Americans.

Trump called for civil unrest, voter intimidation and for the nullifcation of the American election. While angrily screaming false accusations and lies about his opponents. He looked like a cartoon of a angry dictator last night, except it was all too real and not at all funny.

TRump did no such thing, stop lying........
and the billionaires are democrats, they control silicon valley, so again....stop lying

trump - when he stopped interrupting and focused on just the facts, did fine. but he couldn't leave it alone there.

biden is just full of shit. trying to justify blocking this by voters having their say is wimpy ass crap that will get used by the right later when the eventual worm turns back to the democrats having this option.

So presidents should give no opinion on matters that affect the Nation, when the decision ultimately isnt up to them? LOL
What a stupid justification.
You hacks can be so damn pathetic.

Here's a clue for you, TN. The issue facing the American people isn't whether Democrats will "unpack" the courts. Republicans have already "packed them". McConnell refused to approve any judges under Obama, slowing the approval process to an absolute crawl, and then put judging appointments on a conveyer belt once Trump was elected.

McConnell has refused to pass any legislation, or do anything for the American people except cut taxes. But he has packed the courts with a record number of conservative "judges", many of them highly unqualified and likely to fail. McConnell has made "packing the courts" the only work of the senate for the past 8 years.

All of which ignores the PROBLEMS which Trump has either ignored, mismanaged, or utterly fucked up. The opoid crisis - ignored. Covid19 - total clusterfuck. Racial unrest - cracking down on protestors. And he crashed the economy.

You are a stone cold liar and gutless one at that. McConnel had votes on numerous judges, BO nominated more than just Merrick Garland.

trump - when he stopped interrupting and focused on just the facts, did fine. but he couldn't leave it alone there.

biden is just full of shit. trying to justify blocking this by voters having their say is wimpy ass crap that will get used by the right later when the eventual worm turns back to the democrats having this option.

No, but I don't think he should've, in fact he got Biden to be less Presidential than him......so to the Never Trumpers....Trump =has never been rude to say just Shut Up..........And Biden still wouldn't answer

No, but I don't think he should've, in fact he got Biden to be less Presidential than him......so to the Never Trumpers....Trump =has never been rude to say just Shut Up..........And Biden still wouldn't answer

why is the goal to make someone look worse than you?

strange goal, to me.

How about because this issue came up 45 days before a election. The Garland nomination was before the primary fight was settled. Republicans set the benchmark.

why is the goal to make someone look worse than you?

strange goal, to me.

HAve you seen those two....it's a street fight.....Trump is not about being Presidential...it's why he mocks it when he has the chance.....it's a stupid idea that the rich elites can afford, because they have the power.....I voted for him to knock those people in the teeth.....so they use it against him in the wine and brie crowd. So he baited Joe into being worse in that category so people at the Lincoln Project, who say they oppose him on that grounds (they state they are conservative, I laugh, but that's what they say) now can't use that canard......it's just another way to expose the lies and hypocrisy. The thing is Trump was interrupting but he never lost his cool......I want a commander in chief that doesn't lose his cool under pressure, Biden did.

How about because this issue came up 45 days before a election. The Garland nomination was before the primary fight was settled. Republicans set the benchmark.

No they didn't....republicans never talked of packing the courts...so how does this apply?

Not taught history, eh?

Republicans have no moral code. They are setting the tone for this. Republicans are the ones trying to pack the court. They want judges who will legislate from the bench. The ACA is the perfect example. It is perfectly constitutional now. The federal government has a right to regulate insurance companies just like the states do. Yet 4 so called conservatives don't agree with that.

So why can't your nominee for President say so?

Forum List

Back