Pack of so called 'TEENS' attack Asian woman on the bus

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
Not amish teens, not white teens, ..............of course we all know who they are as in the only group that can be racist and committ hate crimes and not be held accountable.

Well, ****** are the ones that created this virus shit. I understand the woman being pissed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, ****** are the ones that created this virus shit. I understand the woman being pissed.

I can't say for a fact, but some random chick on a NY bus probably didn't create a global pandemic. :dunno:

I can't say for a fact, but some random chick on a NY bus probably didn't create a global pandemic. :dunno:

It is kinda like the ****** hating all White people because their ancestors were slaves.

Racial slurs deleted

It is kinda like the ****** hating all White people because their ancestors were slaves.

Racial slurs deleted

What really needs to be deleted are all the posts claiming blacks are victims.

Forum List

Back