Pacific Ocean and AGW Question

That Abe response to my post is why im spending time elsewhere..

he comes on comletely lost and clueless about the topic or the facts of the study.. But that doesnt stop him from critiquing my thumb typing on a silly tablet, or asserting that I am still wrong and he is right.. It would be funny if it wasnt a chronic disease of this forum...

Thermohaline circulation moves water from the surface (where it can be heated by the sun and by thermal energy reradiated by CO2 and other GHGs) to the depths.

Capiche?

Are you really this stupid or are a typical far left poster and post stupid things and except [expect] to be proven wrong like a two year old?

Wow... I thought I knew what dumb was. Dumb and Dumber and Kosh?

Says the AGW cultist.

I've not only completely stopped emitting CO2, methane and ozone in myself and my extended family, but I've talked several of my neighbors into joining me and I am working on my contractee (the US Government) to join me as well. My family is also developing ways to absorb CO2 and methane in our specially designed underwear which we will either bury in a salt mine or launch into a decaying solar orbit, whichever turns out to be the more costly.
I'll tell you what I do to aid our situation. I vote Democratic.

Oh my the lies being promoted here.

Then agian you are a far left Obama drone so that explains a lot.

That Abe response to my post is why im spending time elsewhere..

Do you mean the one where I asked you to put up or shut up? You are starting to make a regular habit of citing unnamed and unlinked 'studies' to back up your claims.

ps: do tablets not have a backspace key?

Forum List

Back