Pablo Sandoval....Santa Claus on Third

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Pablo Sandoval.....when he gets on the elevator, you better be going down.

Pablo Sandoval.....so fat, his picture fell off the wall!

Pablo Sandoval....swung at the ball an his belt broke!!

“This is how concerned the Giants were when he played for them: they would make special arrangements at the hotel the Giants were staying in to not allow him to order room service,” CSN reporter Sean McAdam said on the Toucher & Rich radio show.

“They would tell the front desk management, ‘If he calls down for room service at night after games, do not send anything to this room.’ They went to great measures to try to cut down on those eating binges, and it would only work for a time because he would find someplace to get food.”
Giants tried to ban Pablo Sandoval from buying room service

Of course....Babe Ruth was no lightweight, either......

If you are thinking of going down on Pablo in an elevator, I do hope you spare us the details.

....especially in terms of how long it takes to find it after wading through all the flesh.

If you are thinking of going down on Pablo in an elevator, I do hope you spare us the details.

....especially in terms of how long it takes to find it after wading through all the flesh.

A post that highlights your lack of upbringing.

Please....spare all any further of your droolings.

Why Baseball is just a game, not a sport

If you
a. ever learn to read, and
b. develop an intellect....

I recommend Sexton's tome
"Baseball as a Road to God: Seeing Beyond the Game"

Well...you'd probably need
c. ....to be a baseball fan as well.

A post that highlights your lack of upbringing.

Please....spare all any further of your droolings.

I'll have you know, it was a very nice barn.

....but I will try to take into consideration your combination of humorlessness and most delicate nature in the future.

If you

In each chapter, Sexton discusses the game’s greatest moments, legendary characters, time honored rituals, and famous acts of faith and betrayal.[2] An example to Sexton’s approach is found in Seventh Inning - Saints and Sinners where Sexton takes the reader on a course that begins with the concept of canonization and then walks it forward to the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, NY. Along the way, Sexton introduces the reader to various baseball sinners, chief among them being Ty Cobb.[5]

What a load...

If you

In each chapter, Sexton discusses the game’s greatest moments, legendary characters, time honored rituals, and famous acts of faith and betrayal.[2] An example to Sexton’s approach is found in Seventh Inning - Saints and Sinners where Sexton takes the reader on a course that begins with the concept of canonization and then walks it forward to the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, NY. Along the way, Sexton introduces the reader to various baseball sinners, chief among them being Ty Cobb.[5]

What a load...

I see that a., b., and c. in post #5 have equal application for you, as well.

If you

What a load...

I see that a., b., and c. in post #5 have equal application for you, as well.
Another load..

If you

neat post and insults, etc. and all.....

its still not a sport :thup:

when you can be a chubby fatfuck who is not a lineman(their job is to BE a wall)....then youve no business calling yourself an athlete.

in baseball, a player is doing physical activity, AT ALL, like what...10% of the time if you're not a pitcher?

thats why many a slovenly baseball player can still be successful....because its more a skilled game than an athletic sport.

If you

when you can be a chubby fatfuck who is not a lineman(their job is to BE a wall)....then youve no business calling yourself an athlete.

in baseball, a player is doing physical activity, AT ALL, like what...10% of the time if you're not a pitcher?

thats why many a slovenly baseball player can still be successful....because its more a skilled game than an athletic sport.

You probably don't realize that baseball was the very first sport.....ever!

In fact, the Bible begins...."In the Big Inning...."

If you

You probably don't realize that baseball was the very first sport.....ever!

In fact, the Bible begins...."In the Big Inning...."
ive played a lot of it.

the percentages are why its boring as hell to me.

"sitting around" is "most of the game"

What pro team did you play for?
I stopped playing Baseball when it was time to do man things....

like go to College, get actual exercise, have sex....etc.

Besides, I didnt say that I was Pro-Level - there's a lot of skill involved in the game but Athleticism? Not very demanding. Some have it, mind you - but as a pro baseball player dives for a fly ball and catches it? I see the same watching tons of those catches all of the time.

At the little league.

What pro team did you play for?

It was 'The Church Ladies Lawn Darts,'...they came in third in a two team league.

Don't your remember our pal? He was the star of the team!!
Morning girl :smiliehug:

Yuck!!!!
You didnt really think Id engage your insults on a beautifully sunny new york Thursday, did you?

If you

You have no a clue. It's been said the hardest thing to do in sports is to hit a major league pitcher. Pablo did well in that, until he had a ham on his back, a metaphor for all those who no longer have the fire in their belly. Baseball is a five skill game, all of which require strength, agility, fast twitch muscle, study, consistency and desire (practice, practice, practice). It is that and also a game of chess, best understood by the non verbal communication between the pitcher, the catcher and the batter.

If you

You have no a clue. It's been said the hardest thing to do in sports is to hit a major league pitcher. Pablo did well in that, until he had a ham on his back, a metaphor for all those who no longer have the fire in their belly. Baseball is a five skill game, all of which require strength, agility, fast twitch muscle, study, consistency and desire (practice, practice, practice). It is that and also a game of chess, best understood by the non verbal communication between the pitcher and the catcher.
Its actually only 2 things - skill and instinct.

Some of the greatest hitters of all time played: OBESE.

Forum List

Back