Brandon Browner Back With The Seahawks!

If you're serious in saying "good move" and not being sarcastic,arent you the one who kept saying you were glad he was gone and glad they got rid of him?

Let's see if the most penalized corner in the NFL can be tamed by the coach, Pete Carroll, that trained him in the first place. Now the LOB is intact again. Good move John Schneider !

Thought you were happy the Seahawks got rid of Browner. You went on and on about him signing with another team and the team would be better without him, his attitude sucked and blah, blah, blah, more vomit and on and on.

Now you are happy he is back. LOL!

Hawk fans are so silly, they just like whatever management does and then praises them. Then if they lose they make excuses.

Let's see if the most penalized corner in the NFL can be tamed by the coach, Pete Carroll, that trained him in the first place. Now the LOB is intact again. Good move John Schneider !

Thought you were happy the Seahawks got rid of Browner. You went on and on about him signing with another team and the team would be better without him, his attitude sucked and blah, blah, blah, more vomit and on and on.

Hawk fans are so silly, they just like whatever management does and then praises them. Then if they lose they make excuses.

I was happy to see him go. Now I am glad to see him back. He is 32. He will not be starting but as a situational player he could be very useful. He knows the system. He could be a great role model displaying the tough attitude that the original LOB was known for. It is VERY doubtful Browner will knock Jeramey Lane out of the starting corner position opposite Sherman. But that side has had problems for a couple of years. It can't hurt having a backup that can step in and step up.

As for my "praise" towards Schneider he picked up Browner for a song and that helps the cap. Brandon like others that have come back to the fold loves Seattle, he loves Carroll.

I was happy to see him go. Now I am glad to see him back. He is 32. He will not be starting but as a situational player he could be very useful. He knows the system. He could be a great role model displaying the tough attitude that the original LOB was known for. It is VERY doubtful Browner will knock Jeramey Lane out of the starting corner position opposite Sherman. But that side has had problems for a couple of years. It can't hurt having a backup that can step in and step up.

As for my "praise" towards Schneider he picked up Browner for a song and that helps the cap. Brandon like others that have come back to the fold loves Seattle, he loves Carroll.

Great role model. His specialty could be to teach fellow players how to get away with using PEDs. Lol!

Great role model. His specialty could be to teach fellow players how to get away with using PEDs. Lol!

HMMMmmm ... ??? Good call! I hadn't thought about that!

He will for sure come in handy in their rematch against the cheats later in the year when they face each other for the first time since the superbowl again no doubt being able to pass on some of the plays he knows they run.

He will be a valuable asset to them for that game since the cheats always have listening devices planted in the visitors locker room not to mention home town refs who never call the same penaltys on the cheats players that they do on the opposing teams all the time.

Now that they have been exposed for the frauds they really are,their record they have at home over the years is not one bit impressive at all like seattles.

anytime I now hear them on prime time games say-the patriots are very tough to beat at home.well duh,when you have the refs in your pockets and are able to listen in on the other team all the time as well as make the headsets go out all the time,of course they are tough to beat at home. like DUH.:rolleyes-41:

these pesky little facts about how they are such cheaters gets dismissed by the cheatriot apologists worshippers like zander, pooper,chrissy and old fartstyle as conspiracy theories of course.:rolleyes: they go into evade mode and dismiss them knowing they cant counter pesky facts like these.:D

Last edited:
I thought you were happy he was gone. I hope he left behind certain attitudes and practices of bending the rules.

I thought you were happy he was gone. I hope he left behind certain attitudes and practices of bending the rules.

He's talking the right talk as he returns. Maybe he is maturing and grateful the Hawks are giving him the opportunity. No doubt he was less than stellar in his attitude earlier in his career. If he truly wants to "start over" as he has stated I for one would be happy to see matured skills minus the bullshit.

He's talking the right talk as he returns. Maybe he is maturing and grateful the Hawks are giving him the opportunity. No doubt he was less than stellar in his attitude earlier in his career. If he truly wants to "start over" as he has stated I for one would be happy to see matured skills minus the bullshit.
same I want some honest ball playing

Forum List

Back