PA House Introduces a Resolution: The Election Process Shall Be Declared Improper.

ACBEED3A-41D4-43A5-8010-CE6922F13736.png

Eric ,Republicans Diabolical is the word
It's really quite diabolical
If we listen to the RW'ers, Biden is a senile, frail, failing man hiding in his basement who is the mastermind of a world-wide, well-organized and orchestrated election fraud.

f we listen to the RW'ers, Biden is a senile, frail, failing man hiding in his basement who is the mastermind of a world-wide, well-organized and orchestrated election fraud.
No, if we listen to YOU erroneously try to characterize what RWers say and think we might think that.
But old Brain Damaged Joe is just a figure head who is around only as long as necessary until Kamala Harris can be moved up the chain.
And this plan to use the Dominion vote changing machine has been around for years.
Georgia just spent a vast amount to buy a slew of the machines (and getting a generous kick back from
Dominion, many are claiming).

A "mastermind"? That's a good one.

Last edited:
f we listen to the RW'ers, Biden is a senile, frail, failing man hiding in his basement who is the mastermind of a world-wide, well-organized and orchestrated election fraud.
No, if we listen to YOU erroneously try to characterize what RWers say and think we might think that.
But old Brain Damaged Joe is just a figure head who is around only as long as necessary until Kamala Harris can be moved up the chain.
And this plan to use the Dominion vote changing machine has been around for years.
Georgia just spent a vast amount to buy a slew of the machines (and getting a generous kick back from
Dominion, many are claiming).

A "mastermind"? That's a good one.
JUST IMAGINE Eric ...
Biden is a senile, frail, failing man hiding in his basement who is the mastermind of a world-wide, well-organized and orchestrated election fraud.

If he can do that while senile, imagine what he could do if he wasn't senile.

UST IMAGINE Eric ...
Biden is a senile, frail, failing man hiding in his basement who is the mastermind of a world-wide, well-organized and orchestrated election fraud.

If he can do that while senile, imagine what he could do if he wasn't senile.
Yeah, he IS senile, he is not a mastermind of well orchestrated election fraud and I don't need to imagine
him if he wasn't senile. It's not happening.

Eric.....
Those involved with the attempted coup should be charged with treason

There are not enough courts to put 80 million people on trial.

Meanwhile the official sources say 270 are needed.

That source was talking about the case where a 3rd party candidate takes some EVs, so that neither main party candidate gets a majority. That does not apply to the current situation.

The Constitution says the opposite of what you claim. The Constitution is the official source, not a web page that you misinterpreted. The 12th amendment is very clear, "a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed". This isn't a debate. You're wrong. If PA fails to appoint electors, the number needed for a win drop to 260.

Good thing no one is contemplating that at all.
And illegal votes don't represent actual people so that 80 million crap is just that...crap!

All we need are the main architects of this massive conspiracy to cheat and deceive the people of America.
Eric Coomer, software engineer, Dominion employee and Antifa thug would be a good place to start
though he's doubtlessly a small fish, in relative terms (though gosh, what do ya know, he seems to
have dropped out of sight).
Funny how Dominion people have all scattered like cockroaches when the kitchen light comes on.
Odd behavior for innocent people. It's almost like they know what's coming down.

I think the real criminals will be powerful figures inside the Deep State. Powerful enough to put a scheme like this together and coordinate it all.

I have some good guesses.

Last edited:
This is Democrat constitutional Professor Alan Dershowitz on that subject. It's only a few minute video.

VERY interesting --- well worth watching. Thanx for that. Dershowitz says the Trump strategy is to move the election to the House on the basis that enough electoral votes are tied up with these various challenges so that Biden does not get 270. And then send it to the House ----- where Trump wins, as each state gets one vote and there are more Republican states.

Could be some surprises still, then. I know it doesn't seem likely, but Dershowitz said something like this happened four times during the 1800s --- I remember a couple cases, but not four. One of the times I remember it was indeed the strategy of the losing party to win ---------- anyway. I don't remember what ended up happening. We may need to do some quick heavy reading on constitutional law.

Good thing no one is contemplating that at all.
And illegal votes don't represent actual people so that 80 million crap is just that...crap!

All we need are the main architects of this massive conspiracy to cheat and deceive the people of America.
Eric Coomer, software engineer, Dominion employee and Antifa thug would be a good place to start
though he's doubtlessly a small fish, in relative terms (though gosh, what do ya know, he seems to
have dropped out of sight).
Funny how Dominion people have all scattered like cockroaches when the kitchen light comes on.
Odd behavior for innocent people. It's almost like they know what's coming down.

I think the real criminals will be powerful figures inside the Deep State. Powerful enough to put a scheme like this together and coordinate it all.

I have some good guesses.
Those involved with the attempted coup should be charged with treason by David Ware November 28, 2020
I agree... all these people trying to overturn a certified vote... not listening to the courts... its insanity!

VERY interesting --- well worth watching. Thanx for that. Dershowitz says the Trump strategy is to move the election to the House on the basis that enough electoral votes are tied up with these various challenges so that Biden does not get 270. And then send it to the House ----- where Trump wins, as each state gets one vote and there are more Republican states.

Could be some surprises still, then. I know it doesn't seem likely, but Dershowitz said something like this happened four times during the 1800s --- I remember a couple cases, but not four. One of the times I remember it was indeed the strategy of the losing party to win ---------- anyway. I don't remember what ended up happening. We may need to do some quick heavy reading on constitutional law.

Good to see that scumbag trying to disenfranchise millions of voters because he has his lips superglued to Trump's ass.

I don't agree with his politics, but I respect the guy for not sticking next to the Democrat party good or bad. However he was a Democrat back when Democrats had some integrity.

Good to see that scumbag trying to disenfranchise millions of voters because he has his lips superglued to Trump's ass.
Ironic considering how you and Biden are attached at the lips.
You are actively advocating subverting our constitution and corrupting free fair elections
and you don't even have the decency to shut up and go the fuck away.

In a country where the law is followed and respected you would be summarily executed for your crimes.
The theft is still in process. There is still hope you will be.

If Jeb and his bunch had made the ruling it never would have gone to the courts with any hopes of success. But the smell would have been staggering and he knew it so he excused himself as he should have.

Thank you for making my point. The Cutoff they decided was already on the books. That same cuttoff every other Governor other than Jeb would have pushed. In reality, they did decide the cutoff and it was in the Florida State Laws all along. You can squirm and read into it all you wish but that's what happened.

As for 2020, using Penn as an example, the State Laws were never intended to be used for Mail-in Voting. In fact, the state laws were never intended for good voting in the first place. The Author of those laws must have been Sheckie Greene. And after seeing that stupid thing from yesterday, the Voters need to protect their voting rights and send that whole lot of them packing in 2022 otherwise, the courts will be involved once again.

Wrong. The ruling was in the law. Gore knew he couldn't get the votes so he took it to his buddy on the state federal court. The judge then extended the deadline beyond what was legally allowable. A Governor cannot overrule a decision of the court. That's called contempt and punishable by fines and possibly jail time.

In PA it doesn't matter if it was intended for mail in or not. They didn't have to make any alterations in the law for mail in. The law states all ballots must be cast by 8:00pm EST on election day. A judge cannot legally change that. That would have had to be changed by the legislature, and that's why the SC will rule against it.

One problem. No votes were counted that came in after the cutoff. This is a losing proposition for you and your partyofthrumpers. Comon, you are a smart guy usually. What gives. Is winning so important that you are willing to look foolish?

One problem. No votes were counted that came in after the cutoff. This is a losing proposition for you and your partyofthrumpers. Comon, you are a smart guy usually. What gives. Is winning so important that you are willing to look foolish?
This is something that you contend that cannot be proven. In fact there are affidavits already on file with
Sidney Powell alleging that votes for Biden were counted illegally after hours and Trump votes were discarded.
In Georgia and Pennsylvania, I believe. The facts will slowly get out.
Not only that but Dominion computer read outs will show votes for Biden were weighted to gain more votes than votes for Trump.

Votes were counted until Friday. They were only ordered by a judge to be separated until this all clears up in case the court rules they must be removed from the count.

Forum List

Back