Oxford Professor: Official Data Shows Face Masks "Made No Meaningful Difference" To Infection Rates

Old G

Dec 3, 2021
Yeah, the official numbers show masks are nothing but a control mechanism. The do nothing to reduce any meaningful risk

The reason his statement is newsworthy is because of where he works and the data he used. He might very well have gotten himself fired for saying what he did. At the very least he will not get anymore research grants as he refuted the party line. As far as I'm concerned he showed a remarkable amount of courage and honesty.

Yeah, the official numbers show masks are nothing but a control mechanism. The do nothing to reduce any meaningful risk

The reason his statement is newsworthy is because of where he works and the data he used. He might very well have gotten himself fired for saying what he did. At the very least he will not get anymore research grants as he refuted the party line. As far as I'm concerned he showed a remarkable amount of courage and honesty.
Of course the masks don't help!! People sure love to be treated like sheep. Well, not some of us, but all too many.

OP is 100% correct.

Oddly, these studies that PROVE masks are bullshit do not get reported on widely.

WHY IS THAT?

To anyone who has even a vestige of a grasp of just how tiny a virus is, compared to the structure of these masks we've been told we need to wear to protect against a virus…

Oxford Professor: Official Data Shows Face Masks "Made No Meaningful Difference" To Infection Rates

CaptainObvious.png

It’s does not matter which is scientific or official
All that matters is what is scary and what threats can be made

Forum List

Back