Owners of The Red Hen in Virginia Are the Real Bigots. Not the Christian Bakers

Why are people screaming "bigot!" about Wilkerson when I am sure that she had other patrons fitting sander's description (white, Christian, straight, female) who enjoyed their meals in peace. sanders was asked to leave based only on her reprehensible public conduct and bad reputation. Ms. Wilkerson and her employees apparently have a strong objection to sander's chosen lifestyle and misconduct.

She's never been guilty of 'reprehensible public conduct and bad reputation'; nobody has ever seen her at any of those 'Gay Pride' parades you attend.

Want to see what Nancy Pelosi praises as perfectly fine public behavior in her district? Also nobody will find any Democrat who isn't fine with the kind of public displays found in Pelosi's district.

sanders has conducted herself very poorly behind the podium every workday, defending a man who entirely lacks any devotion to American values, is an embarrassment to our nation, and who is not qualified to be in the Oval Office. In doing so, her conduct has led to a very bad reputation.

typical fake news, from a parrot.

I don't know how you would say I attend Gay Pride parades since you do not know me. I actually have never been to one. In fact, I haven't been to a parade in decades. I understand that attendance at an LGBT-pride event is entirely optional and i hope they enjoy their event. The parade participants do not pretend to speak on the behalf of an entire nation and then make us look like trash in front of the world. Big difference.

Of course we know you, and you have no morals or principles as a Democrat, so you have no place to be smearing somebody you don't know, either, yet you insist on doing so , based on nothing but your worthless 'value system'. You obviously are fine with reprehensible public behavior if you think 'Gay Pride' parades and public displays are okay. You're just a degenerate who doesn't know any better, like your peers.

Want to see the fine public displays your heroine Nancy and the rest of your deviant peer group endorses or not? Do the little toddlers your beloved faggot 'parents' take to S&M street fairs, naked except for their little leather dog collars, attend them 'voluntarily'? Why do you think these scum would take a toddler to such 'fairs' in the first place?

You're a thoroughly sick freak, and it's time you realized that and seek help for your scumbaggery.

Last edited:
Why are people screaming "bigot!" about Wilkerson when I am sure that she had other patrons fitting sander's description (white, Christian, straight, female) who enjoyed their meals in peace. sanders was asked to leave based only on her reprehensible public conduct and bad reputation. Ms. Wilkerson and her employees apparently have a strong objection to sander's chosen lifestyle and misconduct.

She's never been guilty of 'reprehensible public conduct and bad reputation'; nobody has ever seen her at any of those 'Gay Pride' parades you attend.

Want to see what Nancy Pelosi praises as perfectly fine public behavior in her district? Also nobody will find any Democrat who isn't fine with the kind of public displays found in Pelosi's district.

sanders has conducted herself very poorly behind the podium every workday, defending a man who entirely lacks any devotion to American values, is an embarrassment to our nation, and who is not qualified to be in the Oval Office. In doing so, her conduct has led to a very bad reputation.

typical fake news, from a parrot.

I don't know how you would say I attend Gay Pride parades since you do not know me. I actually have never been to one. In fact, I haven't been to a parade in decades. I understand that attendance at an LGBT-pride event is entirely optional and i hope they enjoy their event. The parade participants do not pretend to speak on the behalf of an entire nation and then make us look like trash in front of the world. Big difference.

Of course we know you, and you have no morals or principles as a Democrat, so you have no place to be smearing somebody you don't know, either, yet you insist on doing so , based on nothing but your worthless 'value system'. You obviously are fine with reprehensible public behavior if you think 'Gay Pride' parades and public displays are okay. You're just a degenerate who doesn't know any better, like your peers.

Want to see the fine public displays your heroine Nancy and the rest of your deviant peer group endorses or not?

Gay pride parades and celebrations affect no one outside of the LGBT group. This whore sanders puts our nation in a bad light every single day on the international stage. I think that YOU are the degenerate here, supporting a known piece of trash.

I am only a supporter of the Democratic Party because of the absolute filth that the republican party has become. I have been an independent for most of my life, but I cannot tolerate the whoredom of the republican party; the racism, the misogyny, the homophobia, the Islamophobia, the garbage religious sects shoved down our throats. You trash have been at this for decades. I am an American. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Nancy Pelosi has nothing to do with it. She was NOT the one who sent garbage like jeffress and hagee to Jerusalem to advertise to the world that we have lost our principles and values. This scum was sent there by the orange 'ho to disgrace the name and values of the United States of America.

BTW: any attendance by myself at a Gay Pride event would be a matter of wishing this segment of our community well.

Excellent article on why Stephanie Wilkinson, owner of the Red Hen restaurant in Lexington, Va., is the real bigot here.

The Owners of The Red Hen in Virginia Are the Real Bigots. Not the Christian Bakers

The key difference here is that baking a custom cake for a gay wedding is not the same thing as blanket denial of service at a restaurant. None of the Christian bakers ever denied service to gay customers — they just didn't want to make custom cakes celebrating a lifestyle they believe to be sinful. Media coverage of various incidents has likened the cases of Christian bakers not wanting to create custom cakes for same-sex weddings as refusing to serve homosexuals. However, this is simply not true.

Masterpiece Bakery, owned by Jack Phillips, the complainant (and victor) in the recent Supreme Court case, never refused to serve gay customers.

...from the beginning, Jack has seen his business as an expression of his faith (hence the name), and that has led him to reject business throughout his career. For example, he’s refused to make custom cakes for Halloween and divorce celebrations, and he’s turned down requests for lewd cakes for bachelor and bachelorette parties.

Back in 2012, two men asked Jack to design a cake for their same-sex wedding. Now mind you, back in 2012, the state of Colorado didn’t even recognize same-sex weddings. Jack told them that he would gladly sell them any item in the store—including cakes—but that he could not, due to his religious convictions, use his cake-design talents to participate in the celebration of their ceremony.

The employees don't want to serve someone that continually lies to the American public. Neither would I.

Well now their little shit hole is shut down for the next week. They're such bigoted, small minded people.

That's what you said about the Dixie Chicks, how did that turn out?

No idea.. I never said anything about the Dixie Chicks. Maybe you've confused me with some else.

Except you're using the Dixie Chicks hater Manifesto as your post. The Dixie Chicks were right, and so is the restaurant owner, you have to put your foot down to combat the despicables in this country, unfortunately they're the ones running the country.

Know what I find funny? Trump and his supporters are slamming the Red Hen restaurant for being dirty (only 3 violations over a 4 year period), but Trump's Mar a Lago has failed their inspections 78 TIMES IN 3 YEARS!!!!!! With a record like that, I'd be better off (and probably spend less) going to a 4 star place downtown that isn't as dirty as Trump's Mar a Lago. I wouldn't even drink the water there, because the ice machines have been cited more than a few times for mold in the ice machine. I wonder how his restaurants in his DC hotel, and Trump tower have done?

Trump slams Red Hen for being 'filthy,' but Mar-a-Lago was cited 78 times in 3 years

Trump slams Red Hen for being 'filthy.' Inspectors found no violations but Mar-a-Lago was cited 78 times in three years
  • President Trump lashes out at a Virginia restaurant that refused to serve White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders.
  • Trump says the Red Hen restaurant is "filthy" and "badly needs a paint job."
  • Critics were quick to point out that some of the president's own establishments have not performed well in their own inspections.
  • The Associated Press found the president's Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida was cited 78 times over three years for health code violations, including cooking staff not washing their hands and the “accumulation of black/green mold-like substance” on an ice machine.
i support trump.
i think this tweet from him is stupid.

stereotype - blown!

however - the owner of the red hen didn't just kick sanders out, she followed the party to the next place and kept protesting.
bullshit

Excellent article on why Stephanie Wilkinson, owner of the Red Hen restaurant in Lexington, Va., is the real bigot here.

The Owners of The Red Hen in Virginia Are the Real Bigots. Not the Christian Bakers

The key difference here is that baking a custom cake for a gay wedding is not the same thing as blanket denial of service at a restaurant. None of the Christian bakers ever denied service to gay customers — they just didn't want to make custom cakes celebrating a lifestyle they believe to be sinful. Media coverage of various incidents has likened the cases of Christian bakers not wanting to create custom cakes for same-sex weddings as refusing to serve homosexuals. However, this is simply not true.

Masterpiece Bakery, owned by Jack Phillips, the complainant (and victor) in the recent Supreme Court case, never refused to serve gay customers.

...from the beginning, Jack has seen his business as an expression of his faith (hence the name), and that has led him to reject business throughout his career. For example, he’s refused to make custom cakes for Halloween and divorce celebrations, and he’s turned down requests for lewd cakes for bachelor and bachelorette parties.

Back in 2012, two men asked Jack to design a cake for their same-sex wedding. Now mind you, back in 2012, the state of Colorado didn’t even recognize same-sex weddings. Jack told them that he would gladly sell them any item in the store—including cakes—but that he could not, due to his religious convictions, use his cake-design talents to participate in the celebration of their ceremony.

The employees don't want to serve someone that continually lies to the American public. Neither would I.

Well now their little shit hole is shut down for the next week. They're such bigoted, small minded people.

No idea.. I never said anything about the Dixie Chicks. Maybe you've confused me with some else.

Except you're using the Dixie Chicks hater Manifesto as your post. The Dixie Chicks were right, and so is the restaurant owner, you have to put your foot down to combat the despicables in this country, unfortunately they're the ones running the country.

The Red Hen is closed all week, it's reviews are in the toilet and the owner was forced to resign from her public position. I really don't know what point you're making, but I do know the public has spoken. This owner is really going to become unhinged when Trump picks another Conservative judge.

So it's ok to discriminate against gays but not against fat kunts? Huh?

No such thing as 'gays'. You mean to say neurotic mentally ill sexual fetishists who are a public health menace and should be avoided by all children. Yes, indeed it is okay; they shouldn't be allowed anywhere where food and drink are being served to the public. Too many epidemics are being spread by these mentally ill deviants.
You're protesting a little too much, do you know what that means? ;biggrin:

You deviants and degenerates bring the topic up, so who is 'protesting too much'? Well deviants like yourself and August here are, as usual. It's always time to let you mentally ill deviants know your fake 'rights' campaign is going to go away soon, and you will have to go sit and play with each other's feces in the closet again, where you belong. You also spend a lot of time posting idiotic infantile rubbish in the Religion Forum, speaking of more of your projections re Da Evul Xians as well. More than little obsessed, you and your fellow lunatics are.

Your visceral hatred of women is duly noted as well, typical for faggots.
Jesus was likely gay. Suck it up, princess.

The Red Hen is closed all week, it's reviews are in the toilet and the owner was forced to resign from her public position. I really don't know what point you're making, but I do know the public has spoken. This owner is really going to become unhinged when Trump picks another Conservative judge.

And you are elated that Americans are out of work. What's wrong with you? Are you a commie? (correct usage)

Get ready Bozo, but tens of thousands of Americans will soon be out of work or paying more for items due to tRumps tariff insanity.

Forum List

Back