Owner of Fox News getting married for 4th- time.

Rupert Murdoch is marrying Jerry Hall?

Mick Jagger's ex?

I don't give a shit about "family values", but that's fucking hilarious.

She figures she'll outlive him and be on easy street.

don't worry about that ......his lawyers.....and he has the best of the crop...hehe.... will take care of all those boring matters!

:p:D

She'll still get a nice payoff.

Probably... yes! that is true too!:)

murdochs132way_custom-a8f41d85e54a299613c5f6e29bf22fe39200e3b4-s300-c85.jpg

Here is a pic of him and his third wife. It must be nice to have enough money to buy a throphy.

Ever see a hot babe marry an elderly poor man? Can it be love?

dottie just pissed because not to many woman find his chubby ass attractive.....he has to settle for the ones with hair on their upper lip....

How you like them "family values" exhibited by the owner of GOP TV?

Rupert Murdoch And Jerry Hall Say They're Getting Married
The marriage will technically be the first for Hall, whose nine-year marriage to Mick Jagger was declared invalid and annulled in 1999. She has four children from her long relationship with the Rolling Stones singer.

It'll be the fourth for Murdoch, who split with Wendi Deng Murdoch in 2013. He has six children.

I'd be ok with him married to all 4 of them at the same time. Just saying

The head of Fox News? Like anybody besides a handful of LibProgTard hyper-partisans really gives a frog's fat ass... just too frickkin' funny....

The marriage will technically be the first for Hall, whose nine-year marriage to Mick Jagger was declared invalid and annulled in 1999. She has four children from her long relationship with the Rolling Stones singer.

It'll be the fourth for Murdoch, who split with Wendi Deng Murdoch in 2013. He has six children.
. Rupert and Jerry.
I thought you people were all in for gay marriage?

Last edited:

. Rupert and Jerry.
I thought you people were all in for gay marriage?

Jerry Hall is not a dude.

Forum List

Back