are elite Democrats just stupid or (and/or) evil? a simple S or E will work if you're in a hurry

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
so are Dims in DC stupid or evil or ... forget both

i want to know which predominates in your opinion?

I didn’t see them storming the Capitol

1650405842777.jpeg

Was that Stupid or Evil?

Not just D.C but it goes right down to the local level. Not all just the ones who live in Ivory Towers. I have seen it in the republicans as well. It is why I have posted it is important that regular working Americans the average citizen needs to be involved in party politics. I use to be precinct captain so I have seen it.

I didn’t see them storming the Capitol

View attachment 633078

Was that Stupid or Evil?
You keep forgetting that these people were convinced that an election had been stolen AND they'd watched the whole of the media and the courts shoving it under a rug and ignoring their anger. It was a four hour riot. No fires, no murders (by the rioters) and little physical damage to buildings.

Try it again and we can compare notes on the outcome.

I'd say if people saw their country being taken over by evil dictators and they did NOT protest and try to do something about it

THAT would be a problem

Crybaby Losers taking it out on our Capitol is EVIL

Evil and mean-spirited.....It's by design too.

Just look at the liberal Ivy League pukes (mostly lawyers) that end-up in the .gov regulatory agencies or the places that do the dem's thinking for them in the different liberal .orgs that have to do with "green" issues.

They are the real movers and shakers of the dem party and seldom expose themselves to any degree. They get fat no matter which way the wind is blowing......They weasel themselves into positions of behind the scenes power/influence and stick like ticks.

The rest (like on this board) are just minions/useful idiots parroting what they say.....Few are capable of independent thought.

Certainly didn’t happen in ‘16! Snowflakes!

Forum List

Back