Over Six Hundred DOCTORS Send Letter To Trump Demanding Economy Be Reopened

its OK you wouldnt understand anyway,,,

oh i understand all right........... do you?

Republicans Call on Right-Wing Doctors for Help
May 20, 2020 ASSOCIATED PRESS

WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican political operatives are recruiting “extremely pro-Trump” doctors to go on television to prescribe reviving the U.S. economy as quickly as possible, without meeting safety benchmarks proposed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to slow the spread of the new coronavirus.
The plan was discussed in a May 11 conference call with a senior staffer for the Trump reelection campaign organized by CNP Action, an affiliate of the Republican-aligned Council for National Policy. A leaked recording of the hourlong call was provided to The Associated Press by the Center for Media and Democracy, a progressive watchdog group.
[...]

:eusa_whistle:
So now it doesn't even matter if they are doctors, anyone that isn't a left-wing ideologue is discredited in your pin-head idiocy.

So much for being the party of science.

lol... drs can be quacks.

Yeah... but so can forum posters who discredit people without cause.

If you have evidence they were all quacks, that's fine. Let's hear it. I'm all for considering evidence.

But if your idea of evidence is "They didn't agree with us, so they are quacks"... that makes you the quack. Unless you have some real reason to consider everyone on that list a quack, the only clear quack is you.

noooooooooooo - they aren't disagreeing with *me* silly trumpanzee.

they are disagreeing with the VAST majority of medical professionals & scientists world wide.

so there's THAT.

Prove it. Have you polled all the medical professionals world wide? Have you polled all the scientists world wide?

Have you just engaged in more Jessie Smollett lying, like a typical left-winger?

prove the majority are on board with yer chosen one.

lol... jesse smollet? duuuuuude..... really? seems you got something wrong with you to pull that outa thin air.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't need to prove anything. I didn't make the claim that all the medical professionals world wide believe anything... because A: Don't care. B: I don't make up that everyone agrees with me.

Between the two of us, only you made sweeping claims about what all the medical professionals of the world claim.

Now you either back your claim with real evidence, or you Jessie Smollett types, can go peddle your lies elsewhere.

you are cray cray. if there were MDs world wide agreeing with donny - then FOX & OAN would be all over it. are they? other than dr oz?

lol... 'jessie smollett types' - wtf does that even mean? other than pure non sensical bullshit you are flinging.

Jessie Smollett, is the guy who was so desperate to prove other people were racists and homophobic, that he paid people, to fake a hate crime. Go look it up. He paid people, to fake an attack on himself, to prove other people were bad.

That's you. You are so desperate to prove Trump is bad, that you are making up crap.

This is a perfect example. If there were MDs world wide that agree with Donny.....

Do you really think that all the doctors around the entire world, are sitting around thinking.... "Hey you know, I think I need to send a letter to the President in that country on the opposite side of the planet, saying I agree with him!"

You really think that? No of course not. The idea is absurd.

Do you think Fox, or OAN is going to send reporters to every doctor around the world? Really? You think that is going to happen?

Of course not. And you know that. You are just making up arguments, because that's what you Jessie Smollett types on the left do.

“The numbers are unprecedented,” Dr. Michael deBoisblanc of John Muir Medical Center in Walnut Creek, California. He spoke to ABC about the hike in the number of deaths by suicide, and explained that he has seen a “year’s worth of suicides” in the last four weeks alone.​

This doctor in California has seen a year's worth of suicides, in the last four weeks.

Do you not care? Doesn't matter to you? All because you are so desperate to continue the narrative that Trump is evil, so you don't give a crap about people dying?

Doesn't that make you the evil one?

WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican political operatives are recruiting “extremely pro-Trump” doctors to go on television to prescribe reviving the U.S. economy as quickly as possible, without meeting safety benchmarks proposed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to slow the spread of the new coronavirus.
The plan was discussed in a May 11 conference call with a senior staffer for the Trump reelection campaign organized by CNP Action, an affiliate of the Republican-aligned Council for National Policy. A leaked recording of the hourlong call was provided to The Associated Press by the Center for Media and Democracy, a progressive watchdog group.
[...]

So now it doesn't even matter if they are doctors, anyone that isn't a left-wing ideologue is discredited in your pin-head idiocy.

If you have evidence they were all quacks, that's fine. Let's hear it. I'm all for considering evidence.

But if your idea of evidence is "They didn't agree with us, so they are quacks"... that makes you the quack. Unless you have some real reason to consider everyone on that list a quack, the only clear quack is you.

they are disagreeing with the VAST majority of medical professionals & scientists world wide.

so there's THAT.

How close were the predictions of deaths from the experts? Didn’t CDC predict over 2 million deaths in the US? How did those experts fair? Just because they are experts, doesn’t mean they are always right. If that were true, we’d still be blood letting.

ummm.... them thar 2 million deaths were the worst case scenario ... now understand this ...

if we did absolutely NOTHING & went full tilt ignorance of the known scientific mitigation factors.

everything we are doing, sans a vaccine , is slowing the virus so our health care system doesn't collapse.

So how long do we stay at home? Until the vaccine? The fact is we will not ever be rid of this virus, like all viruses once they are here, they are here.

oh - by all means, please go rub elbows with yer fellow ignoramus'.

So you have no answer, no tolerance for differing opinions so you go back to bigoted insults.

Who said I was rubbing elbows with anyone? Other than work, I’m home, with my wife enjoying life. Our governor has allowed us to open up with restaurants, salons, and other places opening, however I’m not one for crowds. The governor sees the importance of both keeping the virus contained and allowing people to get back to life.

So, again, how long do you think we should stay at home? Until there is a vaccine? Another six months? A year? Two months? You must have an answer as you seem to think we are moving to quickly now.

Okay, I get it. I've saying for weeks that, at some point, we have to step off the curb, risk getting hit by that bus. We can't continue living like this. Our culture, our economy isn't designed to survive under these circumstances.

But 600 doctors out of... what? 950,000? 1,000,000? I think we'll need a higher percentage before they're taken seriously...

And this is coming from someone who has not had to change a single aspect of his life prior to this pandemic...

& he won't even wear a mask 'cause it'll rub his orange make up off.
Troll often?

there is no justifiable mature reason why he doesn't. you gotta realise that. so the only PLAUSABLE reason, has got to be his clown make up.

he got so much ribbing for the time he went to the CDC, wore a white shirt with an elvis type high collar & it was plain as day that make up rubbed off on it.

BB10QZQD.img

CBBB4A3C-61C5-4E1A-8C4E-8688441738CB-2-696x478.jpg

[...]

so there's THAT.

Prove it. Have you polled all the medical professionals world wide? Have you polled all the scientists world wide?

Have you just engaged in more Jessie Smollett lying, like a typical left-winger?

lol... jesse smollet? duuuuuude..... really? seems you got something wrong with you to pull that outa thin air.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't need to prove anything. I didn't make the claim that all the medical professionals world wide believe anything... because A: Don't care. B: I don't make up that everyone agrees with me.

Between the two of us, only you made sweeping claims about what all the medical professionals of the world claim.

Now you either back your claim with real evidence, or you Jessie Smollett types, can go peddle your lies elsewhere.

you are cray cray. if there were MDs world wide agreeing with donny - then FOX & OAN would be all over it. are they? other than dr oz?

lol... 'jessie smollett types' - wtf does that even mean? other than pure non sensical bullshit you are flinging.

Jessie Smollett, is the guy who was so desperate to prove other people were racists and homophobic, that he paid people, to fake a hate crime. Go look it up. He paid people, to fake an attack on himself, to prove other people were bad.

That's you. You are so desperate to prove Trump is bad, that you are making up crap.

This is a perfect example. If there were MDs world wide that agree with Donny.....

Do you really think that all the doctors around the entire world, are sitting around thinking.... "Hey you know, I think I need to send a letter to the President in that country on the opposite side of the planet, saying I agree with him!"

Do you think Fox, or OAN is going to send reporters to every doctor around the world? Really? You think that is going to happen?

Of course not. And you know that. You are just making up arguments, because that's what you Jessie Smollett types on the left do.

“The numbers are unprecedented,” Dr. Michael deBoisblanc of John Muir Medical Center in Walnut Creek, California. He spoke to ABC about the hike in the number of deaths by suicide, and explained that he has seen a “year’s worth of suicides” in the last four weeks alone.​

This doctor in California has seen a year's worth of suicides, in the last four weeks.

Do you not care? Doesn't matter to you? All because you are so desperate to continue the narrative that Trump is evil, so you don't give a crap about people dying?

i know who the dude is. the rest of what you say is pablum.

[...]

so there's THAT.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought the same thing about all your posts.

[...]

We should slow the Yahoo virus by putting all the Lefty's in concentration camps.

[...]

so there's THAT.

How close were the predictions of deaths from the experts? Didn’t CDC predict over 2 million deaths in the US? How did those experts fair? Just because they are experts, doesn’t mean they are always right. If that were true, we’d still be blood letting.

ummm.... them thar 2 million deaths were the worst case scenario ... now understand this ...

if we did absolutely NOTHING & went full tilt ignorance of the known scientific mitigation factors.

everything we are doing, sans a vaccine , is slowing the virus so our health care system doesn't collapse.

So how long do we stay at home? Until the vaccine? The fact is we will not ever be rid of this virus, like all viruses once they are here, they are here.

So you have no answer, no tolerance for differing opinions so you go back to bigoted insults.

Who said I was rubbing elbows with anyone? Other than work, I’m home, with my wife enjoying life. Our governor has allowed us to open up with restaurants, salons, and other places opening, however I’m not one for crowds. The governor sees the importance of both keeping the virus contained and allowing people to get back to life.

So, again, how long do you think we should stay at home? Until there is a vaccine? Another six months? A year? Two months? You must have an answer as you seem to think we are moving to quickly now.

^ 'Our governor has allowed us to open up with restaurants, salons, and other places opening, however I’m not one for crowds. The governor sees the importance of both keeping the virus contained and allowing people to get back to life.'

us too.

'So, again, how long do you think we should stay at home? Until there is a vaccine? Another six months? A year? Two months? You must have an answer as you seem to think we are moving to quickly now.'

i think mitigation among the thinking bi ped states is the way to go & all 50 should be doing so. slowly - methodically - & not opening up everything all at once is not the way to go. i've maintained that from the start.

i also think testing is the key. EVERYONE needs to get tested - for the antibodies - to see who can get back to work, with masks & gloves & sani wipes - that will protect us all.

that's donny's job & he has failed miserably at it. i never said to keep everything shut until god knows when. you have poor reading comp skills to say the least. sounds like we agree, so jump off jack - you seem to be looking for an argument where there simply isn't any. as for rubbing elbows - i don't really care what you do one way or the other... just don't ignore the safety precautions.

[...]

so there's THAT.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's cause you are one of them thar poorly educted types that donny loves long time.

[...]

We should slow the Yahoo virus by putting all the Lefty's in concentration camps.

you go tell 'em!

[...]

so there's THAT.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's cause you are one of them thar poorly educted types that donny loves long time.

And you are immoral lying bastard. Typical of the entire Democrap party.

Okay, I get it. I've saying for weeks that, at some point, we have to step off the curb, risk getting hit by that bus. We can't continue living like this. Our culture, our economy isn't designed to survive under these circumstances.

But 600 doctors out of... what? 950,000? 1,000,000? I think we'll need a higher percentage before they're taken seriously...

And this is coming from someone who has not had to change a single aspect of his life prior to this pandemic...

Troll often?

there is no justifiable mature reason why he doesn't. you gotta realise that. so the only PLAUSABLE reason, has got to be his clown make up.

he got so much ribbing for the time he went to the CDC, wore a white shirt with an elvis type high collar & it was plain as day that make up rubbed off on it.

BB10QZQD.img

So you're saying you do troll often. At least you do admit it.

[...]

so there's THAT.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There just isn’t data back up this guy’s claims.

[...]

so there's THAT.

^ 'Our governor has allowed us to open up with restaurants, salons, and other places opening, however I’m not one for crowds. The governor sees the importance of both keeping the virus contained and allowing people to get back to life.'

us too.

'So, again, how long do you think we should stay at home? Until there is a vaccine? Another six months? A year? Two months? You must have an answer as you seem to think we are moving to quickly now.'

i think mitigation among the thinking bi ped states is the way to go & all 50 should be doing so. slowly - methodically - & not opening up everything all at once is not the way to go. i've maintained that from the start.

i also think testing is the key. EVERYONE needs to get tested - for the antibodies - to see who can get back to work, with masks & gloves & sani wipes - that will protect us all.

that's donny's job & he has failed miserably at it. i never said to keep everything shut until god knows when. you have poor reading comp skills to say the least. sounds like we agree, so jump off jack - you seem to be looking for an argument where there simply isn't any. as for rubbing elbows - i don't really care what you do one way or the other... just don't ignore the safety precautions.

I have worked in an office since the outbreak three days a week. We have no contact with others, other than the delivery people and seven co-workers. I don’t use the mask and I’m within six feet of them a half dozen times a day. Other than that we are home the rest of the time. When we watch the news we wear our masks, to limit exposer to the political figures.

[...]

so there's THAT.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cannot be a bastard; but i certainly can be bitchy.

oh, & i am not a (D). i am an indie married to a (R) & i can i guar-an-tee you i voted for more (R) than you ever have for a (D), you little partisan stooge you... in fact i have also voted green party over gore & my own state senator joe liebertoady because W. was not an option. so stfu.

Last edited:

Troll often?

BB10QZQD.img

So you're saying you do troll often. At least you do admit it.

nope. i am not a troll.

seems YOU are trolling me, mod. lol.... irony is smacking you in the face & rightfully so.

Last edited:

[...]

so there's THAT.

us too.

I have worked in an office since the outbreak three days a week. We have no contact with others, other than the delivery people and seven co-workers. I don’t use the mask and I’m within six feet of them a half dozen times a day. Other than that we are home the rest of the time. When we watch the news we wear our masks, to limit exposer to the political figures.

Coronavirus
Published 4 days ago

Wearing a surgical mask can reduce coronavirus transmission by up to 75 percent, study says
By David Aaro | Fox News
Wearing a surgical mask can reduce coronavirus transmission by up to 75 percent, study says

[...]

so there's THAT.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cannot be a bastard; but i certainly can be bitchy.

oh, & i am not a (D). i am an indie married to a (R) & i can i guar-an-tee you i voted for more (R) than you ever have for a (D), you little partisan stooge you... in fact i have also voted green party over gore & my own state senator joe liebertoady because W. was not an option. so stfu.

First, learn to write. I got a headache just trying to decipher that. I'm not going to question if you are married or not, but based on "i am an indie married to a (R)" makes me think you are 12.

I make spelling mistakes now and then, but this was almost an SNL skit for ebonics.

Second, I find it strange that you said you voted more for (R), I'm assuming Republicans, when you wanted to vote Green Party. The Green Party, has far more in common with Democrats than Republicans. In fact, they are almost entirely opposite of Republican. Remember the Green New Deal, came from a Democrap.

Third, if you are anything even remotely Republican, stop lying. Why are you lying then? Democrats have to lie to get what they want. Republicans look at the the facts.

Don't act like a Democrat, if you are not one.

[...]

so there's THAT.

us too.

Coronavirus
Published 4 days ago

By David Aaro | Fox News

Masks are nothing more as the signs you accept your enslaving by 'choose ones' masters.

1087ab75670622560ce8613e13b9a638.jpg

[...]

so there's THAT.

us too.

Coronavirus
Published 4 days ago

By David Aaro | Fox News

Sure... surgical masks.

You are not wearing a surgical mask, unless you are in a hospital. 99% of the masks you see out in public, are not surgical masks.

The normal masks most are wearing, do nothing to stop the spread of Corona, according to research.

Forum List

Back