Over sexualized youth

Thanks for the neg 007.

"007 Shut up, faggot, your opinion doesn't matter since you're already pulling sick sexually shit."

Clearly my opinion matters a great deal, to you at least, if willing to use your once per 48 hours neg on me. I'm very flattered you think so highly of my writing.

If I thought as much about you I'd neg you back. But I don't, you're a silly boy.

Quit your pathetic whining ya sickening sons a bitch.

NO ONE on this board likes a whiner about getting negged. The sooner you learn that the better off you'll be, fairy boy.

Now deal with it and shut the fuck up, homo.

You're a sickening mother fucker for BRAGGING about how EASY it is for you to HUNT DOWN SOME DICK for UP YOUR ASS in another thread. You're SICK IN THE FUCKING HEAD, and your opinion is in the TOILET. You need mental help.

your such a man you get a boner while watching girls gymnastics on TV.

:eusa_hand:
Doesn't everyone?
:confused:

Thing is as a society we have debased our girls as nothing more then sex object's. We tell them power is birth control and abortion. That those two issues are all they need to care about. We are doing our girls wrong

tapatalk post

Yeah. "Power" is dropping out of school and begging for food stamps because they have a raft of kids they can't support.

How about we make it possible for them NOT to get pregnant and instead, make sure they get an education? Yeah, I know, that's not the rw way.
As a father of a girl myself may I be first to tell you to fuck off. Birth control and abortion is NOT power How about teaching them not to be sex receptacles in the first place? Sex is something to people in love do when they are RESPONSIBLE enough to deal with the consequences. Education means they need to be EDUCATED and nether male or female kids in our country are getting much of that anymore. No instead we get girls dressing like hookers and boys with NO respect for them

Thing is as a society we have debased our girls as nothing more then sex object's. We tell them power is birth control and abortion. That those two issues are all they need to care about. We are doing our girls wrong

tapatalk post

Yeah. "Power" is dropping out of school and begging for food stamps because they have a raft of kids they can't support.

How about we make it possible for them NOT to get pregnant and instead, make sure they get an education? Yeah, I know, that's not the rw way.
As a father of a girl myself may I be first to tell you to fuck off. Birth control and abortion is NOT power How about teaching them not to be sex receptacles in the first place? Sex is something to people in love do when they are RESPONSIBLE enough to deal with the consequences. Education means they need to be EDUCATED and nether male or female kids in our country are getting much of that anymore. No instead we get girls dressing like hookers and boys with NO respect for them

So Abraham loved his concubine and was married to her? Since his wife could not give him a child God told him to have a child with his house slave. Thereby refuting what you state.

Last edited:

So Abraham loved his concubine and was marred to her? Since his wife could not give him a child God told him to have a child with his house slave. Thereby refuting what you state.

No it didn't. Gid didn't tell you to treat women as nothing more then vaginas

tapatalk post

You guys must have missed the 1970's and 1980's, if you think girls are dressing skimpy.
I was alive during those times junior and I can tell you with certainty that they didn't dress like this. Even the Madonna crap wasn't this bad.

Never heard of Daisy Duke shorts?
Those assless jeans were sure fun to look at.

Yes I know what they are and where they came from and you couldn't see daisy dukes vagina through her shorts

tapatalk post

Last several nights at work these girls around my stepdaughters age (which is preteen to barely teen) Have been coming to the store dressed in little to just underwear. they are showing so much it is disturbing....We are not JUST talking tight pants or a belly shirt. No we are talking bra and panties just walking around the streets.....I would like to say this is a isolated incident but I am seeing young girls dress like this more and more. Wearing shorts so tiny their ass hangs out and you could tell if they need a trim.

What the hell happened to parents? If my stepdaughter even tried to leave the house like this she would be in for a swift surprise. Have we debased ourselves so much as a society that dressing 11 and 12 year old girls like hookers is a good thing? De we no longer teach our girls about self respect?

My kids graduated from HS a few years ago. What those girls would wear blew my mind. I'm pretty open minded and relaxed as a parent, but some of that stuff was way beyond what I would ever allow a daughter to wear.

Thanks for the neg 007.

"007 Shut up, faggot, your opinion doesn't matter since you're already pulling sick sexually shit."

Clearly my opinion matters a great deal, to you at least, if willing to use your once per 48 hours neg on me. I'm very flattered you think so highly of my writing.

If I thought as much about you I'd neg you back. But I don't, you're a silly boy.

NO ONE on this board likes a whiner about getting negged. The sooner you learn that the better off you'll be, fairy boy.

You're a sickening mother fucker for BRAGGING about how EASY it is for you to HUNT DOWN SOME DICK for UP YOUR ASS in another thread. You're SICK IN THE FUCKING HEAD, and your opinion is in the TOILET. You need mental help.

You ought to talk, little mister yanking his shorts down trolling for cock up his yellow ass, himself. You have to be a pretty fucked up head case if you think that's cute.

STFU, moron.

Yes, let us go back to the day when full clothing was expected no matter the weather, no matter the temp. So we can keep the Victorian era alive.The Muslims would love us for it. But I see no worse of what they are wearing today than 25 years ago, just go to the beach and see how much is not covered with swim suits.

big difference from 25 year ago. same with the beach, big difference from 25 years ago. the beach is also not a school yard.

You guys must have missed the 1970's and 1980's, if you think girls are dressing skimpy.
I was alive during those times junior and I can tell you with certainty that they didn't dress like this. Even the Madonna crap wasn't this bad.

The following PSA is meant to inform and educate those that may not be familiar with the term "Daisy Duke Shorts:"

daisy-dukes-tight-short-denim-pants-cubby-demotivational-posters-1294930002.jpg

Thank you. Now you may return to the regularly scheduled program.

Yes, let us go back to the day when full clothing was expected no matter the weather, no matter the temp. So we can keep the Victorian era alive.The Muslims would love us for it. But I see no worse of what they are wearing today than 25 years ago, just go to the beach and see how much is not covered with swim suits.

big difference from 25 year ago. same with the beach, big difference from 25 years ago. the beach is also not a school yard.

25 years ago was 1989:

siswi89w.jpg

Difference?

Yes I know what they are and where they came from and you couldn't see daisy dukes vagina through her shorts

tapatalk post

You damn sure could on the ones wearing them where I lived in OKC.

The following PSA is meant to inform and educate those that may not be familiar with the term "Daisy Duke Shorts:"

daisy-dukes-tight-short-denim-pants-cubby-demotivational-posters-1294930002.jpg

Thank you. Now you may return to the regularly scheduled program.

Yummy! Is dinner served?

You ought to talk, little mister yanking his shorts down trolling for cock up his yellow ass, himself. You have to be a pretty fucked up head case if you think that's cute.

STFU, moron.

My, my. If your latent homosexuality does not ooze out with every post.

I talk about women in short shorts and you talk about , weell, you know.

Forum List

Back