"Over my dead body" says Sarah Palin concerning vaccine

Sooo...she believes in misleading people so they refuse the vaccine and then die? What a statement she is making.
She said ..........She has had covid and has Natural Immunity and FUCK THE EXPERIMENTAL VACCINE that doesn't work.

Your Welcome.

Just like Jihadis
And what would you know about that........lol

They say convert of die............You want to worship Islam don't you with a gun.

Your side says..........You will take the Vaccine OR ELSE.........You will not be allowed to work......go to a movie.........a Restaurant...........store...........Basically you are saying we will make you broke and fucking starve you if you DON'T AGREE.

So I'll tell you what I told those Jihadist over there when they said that shit to me.

th

How do you know what is in any medicine that you are given by a Doctor? Do you take it home and test it.
Read studies from professionals and Doctors from all over the world and LEARN. Edjamakating ourselves.

I was trying to read up on all those HUMAN TRIALS FOR mRNA vaccines before all of this. And it showed me this.

Ok

It is the mindless MAGA cult that is saying No to the vaccine. So be it....it is their decision. I hope the hospitals have beds for them.
They don't give a shit if they clog up hospitals. Fuck those people.

Forum List

Back