Over 90% of children under 5 are not vaxxed. Why?

I do not get it.

The cult swears the shot is safe, but they wont give it to their kids?

Weird.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO KILL GRANDMA?!

For those adults who got the shot, why are you choosing not to give the shot to your children?
Because they do not need them...

Thier immune systems react so fast that they do not become vectors for this virus. There is no benefit to them or others.

Because they do not need them...

Thier immune systems react so fast that they do not become vectors for this virus. There is no benefit to them or others.

Yet WASHINGTON DC schools have a vax mandate for children.

They sure as hell are not following science unless it put money in Bidens pockets science....

Its interesting to me that many in the cult do realize there is danger in the vax.

All of a sudden it is ok to blast mask and vax mandates.

It seemed to coincide with the Dems burning Biden a few months ago.

Its interesting to me that many in the cult do realize there is danger in the vax.

All of a sudden it is ok to blast mask and vax mandates.

It seemed to coincide with the Dems burning Biden a few months ago.
They know Bidens days are short as POTUS. They are actively distancing themselves until after the election when they will return to far-left policies. It is the basic bait and switch of democrats that happens every election cycle to dupe their voters.

Who here got the vax but will not give it to their children?

Do you support a vax mandate on your kids?

I was given one dose and it almost killed me. I would never give it to anyone.

What were your symptoms and how do you know it was the vax?

Why did you take it? Did you mistakenly trust Fauci and Maddow?

What were your symptoms and how do you know it was the vax?

Why did you take it? Did you mistakenly trust Fauci and Maddow?
Moderna. Swelling at the injection point causing circumferential cellulitis. This resulted in compartmentalizing my arm and massive blood clots. If I had not been on blood thinners for my heart it would have killed me.

Moderna. Swelling at the injection point causing circumferential cellulitis. This resulted in compartmentalizing my arm and massive blood clots. If I had not been on blood thinners for my heart it would have killed me.

Sorry. That sucks. Glad you are doing better.

According to the cult, you are lying.

The cult can vax up all they want... These shots lower the body's own defenses permanently. They want to commit suicide; I won't stand in their way.

It seems to me like a culling of the herd.

The left has said for years we are overpopulated.

It seems to me this is a great way to get rid of idiots.

It seems to me like a culling of the herd.

The left has said for years we are overpopulated.

It seems to me this is a great way to get rid of idiots.
A vax mandate that lowers the body's own defense from other viruses... What could go wrong? This is premeditated murder in my book. they intentionally forced people to take something that can kill them... We need to bring back the brick wall and cheap ammunition for these people. IMHO.

A vax mandate that lowers the body's own defense from other viruses... What could go wrong? This is premeditated murder in my book. they intentionally forced people to take something that can kill them... We need to bring back the brick wall and cheap ammunition for these people. IMHO.

100%.

All to get Trump out of office.

Pretty sick.

The cult says I am a Nazi….I do not want the fed to mandate an experimental gene therapy….AND I AM THE NAZI.

Forum List

Back