Over 170 people with Jeffrey Epstein links likely to be named in court docs set to be unsealed in coming weeks

Epstein accuser Sarah Ransom said she was "lent out" to Epstein's friends and associates to have sex.

"Among the people he lent me to was bis friend, Alan Dershowitz," she said, according to one filing. "On one occasion I was in a bedroom at Jeffrey's New York townhouse with Jeffrey and (alleged Epstein accomplice) Nadia Marcinkova. After a short time, Alan Dershowitz entered the room, after which Jeffrey left the room and Nadia and I had sex with Dershowitz. I recall specific, key details of his person and the sex acts and can describe th.em in the event it becomes necessary to do so."

Jeffrey Epstein docs: 3rd batch includes allegations sex trafficker trolled nightclubs for underage girls

Not that this will stop people from defending Dershowitz if he feels that he helps their politics even though to me that is impossible.

if there is anyone on that list the "powers that be" really don't want released they probably won't be on there, so I'm not expecting anything Earth shattering.

Especially when that list will probably end up looking something like:

X
X
Bill Clinton
Bill Clinton
Bill Clinton
X
Bill Clinton
Bill Clinton
Bill Clinton
Bill Clinton
Bill Clinton
X
X
Bill Clinton
X

The trial against the serial pedophile Lord Janner, head of the Jewish Committee, has stalled again. They're letting him die peacefully at home in a warm bed

Especially when that list will probably end up looking something like:

X
X
Bill Clinton
Bill Clinton
Bill Clinton
X
Bill Clinton
Bill Clinton
Bill Clinton
Bill Clinton
Bill Clinton
X
X
Bill Clinton
X

:04:

1704673668311.png

But you do not care about the sex slaves Hunter fucked? What about Tara Reade who was finger raped by Joe Biden.

Bill Clinton went to EP island like 30 times.

You only care about the right not being above the law?

Congrats...you are a brainless cult fuck.

Joe Biden has never bragged about assaulting women.

Wasn't Hunter hiring professionals?

Tara Reade has zero credibility.

Carlson made a great point about Trump... (paraphrase) "With Trump, what you see is who he is. When you see him in an interview, or speaking on stage - that is who he is, there is nothing fake about him. he is the same person all the time".

In America, for reasons I certainly do not understand, we want fake people to be in charge of us. We want them to pretend to be someone they are not. And if/when they are honest - we get outraged.

The point stands. Asinine behavior isn't something to brag about, regardless of its veracity or consistency.
No
That is what you want the point to be, thus a strawman.
First thing I would say is that Trump's biggest problem, by far, is his inability to STFU when he should.
His ego won't let him leave a bad comment against him alone. He has to attack back with more vigor than what was levied against him. When he had a lot more important things to do.

My POINT - is that Americans want, clearly, people in charge to be pretenders. grifters, gas lighters - flat out liars and deceivers. We want then to lie to us. Constantly.
If one doesn't do that, or another one makes the mistake of being honest - we attack them.

No
That is what you want the point to be, thus a strawman.
That was the point I made, with my comment. The notion that "Trump's an asshole, but at least he's honest", is no consolation.
My POINT - is that Americans want, clearly, people in charge to be pretenders. grifters, gas lighters - flat out liars and deceivers. We want then to lie to us. Constantly.
If one doesn't do that, or another one makes the mistake of being honest - we attack them.
Can't argue with that. Except for the implication that Trump isn't doing that, just because he's consistent. Consistently grifting is still grifting.

That was the point I made, with my comment. The notion that "Trump's an asshole, but at least he's honest", is no consolation.

Can't argue with that. Except for the implication that Trump isn't doing that, just because he's consistent. Consistently grifting is still grifting.
I don't care if a politician is an asshole. If what he does in office is generally good, then asshole away.
I would rather have an arrogant ass that is effective and does what is good for the country, than an articulate fake, well spoken corrupt politician fucking us all in the ass all along.

I don't care if a politician is an asshole.
It's more than assholery. It's not just that he's petty and rude. He's divisive. He's a troll. He delights in pissing off those who disagree with him. That's not what a good leader does, and it doesn't score points for his side. It only inspires the opposition.

It's more than assholery. It's not just that he's petty and rude. He's divisive. He's a troll. He delights in pissing off those who disagree with him. That's not what a good leader does, and it doesn't score points for his side. It only inspires the opposition.
yeah??
And Biden doesn't do that?
Do you pay attention at all?

I don't care if a politician is an asshole. If what he does in office is generally good, then asshole away.
I would rather have an arrogant ass that is effective and does what is good for the country, than an articulate fake, well spoken corrupt politician fucking us all in the ass all along.

He gets things done -- things the leftist vermin do not want to see done -- so they simply MUST find a reason -- ANY REASON -- to do whatever it takes to destroy him.

And they're getting no where and accomplishing nothing but making asses of themselves for our entertainment.

I hope they keep it up and even ramp it up after he's re-elected.

He gets things done -- things the leftist vermin do not want to see done -- so they simply MUST find a reason -- ANY REASON -- to do whatever it takes to destroy him.

And they're getting no where and accomplishing nothing but making asses of themselves for our entertainment.

I hope they keep it up and even ramp it up after he's re-elected.

Aww, little cultist is playing with his new Hitler words

Forum List

Back