Over 170 people with Jeffrey Epstein links likely to be named in court docs set to be unsealed in coming weeks

It kinda does. Nobody hangs with Epstein as much as some of these people have been named and not know what Epstein was doing.
No, you can make up any s*** you like. But these facts don't actually tell us anything.

And also you would be committing a mental blunder to think that everyone around him knew his biggest secret.

No, you can make up any s*** you like. But these facts don't actually tell us anything.

And also you would be committing a mental blunder to think that everyone around him knew his biggest secret.

They don't seem to tell you anything. Oh well. You did nothing to address what I said because I never said what you claimed I said. That is a dishonest way to address a point.

They don't seem to tell you anything. Oh well. You did nothing to address what I said because I never said what you claimed I said. That is a dishonest way to address a point.
I directly addressed what you were Saying. I clearly said it would be a blunder to believe that everyone around him knew his biggest secret.

Obviously that would go for his business associates as well. And his business clients.

But you don't care about that because you smell blood in the water. So you want to make stuff up.

They will scrub the big names... this is a joke... a man was killed in prison to keep this quiet... no way will we ever see the full list....
They can't "scrub" ALL the names.
At least one name is out there in the official permanent court records.

A woman whose identity is being protected has filed a civil lawsuit against Donald Trump and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein (a convicted sex offender) accusing them of raping her in 1994, when she was thirteen years old. The mainstream media have been almost unanimously silent about this.

They can't "scrub" ALL the names.
At least one name is out there in the official permanent court records.

A woman whose identity is being protected has filed a civil lawsuit against Donald Trump and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein (a convicted sex offender) accusing them of raping her in 1994, when she was thirteen years old. The mainstream media have been almost unanimously silent about this.

Forum List

Back