Over 1,500 single male adults have been dropped off at transit stations throughout San Diego County in the past three days.

If it was just them, that would be fine but they are destroying the country.
We are going to reach a tipping point.
Eventually organized groups of immigrants will dash at the neighborhoods in order to evict the residents of the houses. There won't be a damn thing the police can do to stop the bloodshed then. And it will be massive. I'm just afraid the government will jump in on the side of the immigrants.

There is one neighborhood in San Diego that has nothing to worry about. Coronado. A very long bridge separates this elite community from the "Bario" at the other side. Any and all "riff raff" is immediately taken back across the bridge and left there. It's like Martha's Vineyard on steroids.

There is one neighborhood in San Diego that has nothing to worry about. Coronado. A very long bridge separates this elite community from the "Bario" at the other side. Any and all "riff raff" is immediately taken back across the bridge and left there. It's like Martha's Vineyard on steroids.
They will have to be prepared for an invasion because it will happen.
As the immigrants grow in number they will organize that's into a group of have nots and malcontents. In time they will get the bright idea to simply seize housing for themselves. Done in large enough numbers there will be nothing the police can do to stop it. Hell Policeman may be some of the ones losing their houses.

All are part of the plan to destabilize large parts of America.

Cloward-Piven in action by Democrats, and sadly enabled by some Republicans.

Gavin Newsom should give each a check for $500 payable at the closest bank to Wheels Abbott's house then put all 1,500 on busses to a big party at Greggy's house.

I believe that places like Martha's Vineyard and Coronado CA will eventually feel the pain, but they have the wealth and control of the local police to insure that they will be the last ones to feel that pain. Go to Coronado, visit the famous Hotel Coronado, you will not see one homeless person or desperate illegal alien. Cross the bridge and you will easily see thousands of them.

No, but then there weren't 330 million people living here a hundred years ago.

Your point?
My point is you are babbling nonsense about 'a hundred years ago' while thousands of UNKNOWN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS are being shipped all over the country EVERY FUKKING DAY! I guess you won't think it's a problem until they start camping out on your lawn.

My point is you are babbling nonsense about a hundred years ago while thousands of UNKNOWN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS are being shipped all over the country EVERY FUKKING DAY! I guess you won't think it's a problem until they start camping out on your lawn.
People have been coming over that border and settling in the US with their kids becoming multi-generational citizens and OMG..,even Republicans.

The problem isn't the people coming, they've been coming for over a century every day, every month, every year, for over a hundred years.

The problem is White European bigotry and the ever growing fear of losing their inherited right to superiority over all other ethnic groups around the world.
1694997294855.gif

Your problem has no solution. Perhaps it would be a good idea to start treating these groups better for the inevitable day when White European Christians are a minority. You know, build some Karma?

Anywho...

The actual problems. The flow, the cost, all of it has solutions.
Enforce e-verify then criminalize failure to use the system
Issue work permits to those already here and those released from processing IF AND ONLY IF EMPLOYMENT AND HOUSING ARE PROVIDED.
They pay taxes but are not eligible for Medicare/SS until permanent residency is granted.
The payroll taxes they pay will be used to cover their social services costs.
Control flow such that inbound flow is matched by those placed with employment and housing.
Set a maximum capacity at border facilities.
Once they're full, the flow stops (Trump's stay in Mexico)
Increase immigration quotas from non-Western European locales.

But you folks aren't interested in addressing problems, just whining about them.

Forum List

Back