So did lauren Boebert know she was being videoed

She will lose next year. Even for a Grand Junction girl, that is too far,
Boebert barely won in 2022 in a heavily Republican Districts. Republican voters complained that she was an embarrassment to their state.

Boebert swore she would clean up her act
Giving a hand job in a family theater will not help

No biggie to me. They are both adults. Has Boebert made noise about single people fooling around? Condemning it and such?
Boebert has established herself as a leader in the Christian Right and brags about her Christian values

Last edited:

So did lauren Boebert know she was being videoed​

Once again, republicans get no respect nor privacy, followed and hounded everywhere by the deep state fascists. Just goes to shw how much the uniparty is shitting themselves over actual people fighting for the American citizen. Wonder what we'd find if Joe and Hunter were followed around in the dark with nightvision cameras hoping to get anything they can looking to destroy their careers? LOTS.

She only won by the slimmest of margins. This won't help.
It just makes Boebert hotter. If I was with her, I'd be all over her too like a cheap suit!

Is she crazy? Vaping? After being asked not to? Singing? Clapping? laughing too loud? Public Sex? WTH? Who gets tossed out of a movie theater?
Those in DC really think they own the country. Ban her for life for causing a scene. Good God y’all!

The pda isn't really the issue beyond her attempts to scold others about morals or family values. It's the vaping in a pregnant woman's face and trying to pass it off as a smoke machine that's particularly trashy.

Not in a family theater production

It was the GUY who initiated it and it was in the DARK. Knowing the left, her date was a leftist plant put up to it while the other a-hole was in the balcony taking video, or don't you find it surprising that someone had a night vision low lux video camera up there and just happened to notice and was watching and filming her instead of the very expensive show they paid to see?

Once again, republicans get no respect nor privacy, followed and hounded everywhere by the deep state fascists. Just goes to shw how much the uniparty is shitting themselves over actual people fighting for the American citizen. Wonder what we'd find if Joe and Hunter were followed around in the dark with nightvision cameras hoping to get anything they can looking to destroy their careers? LOTS.

It just makes Boebert hotter. If I was with her, I'd be all over her too like a cheap suit!
You're just jealous she wasn't giving you a "hand up". Guess you'll have to settle for the dog licking peanut butter off you. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back