OUTRAGEOUS! Grinning Obuma JOKES during statement on Munich carnage...

Really??? When Trump speaks he comes across as an uneducated buffoon, while Obama speaks proper English, thoughtfully considers his responses and gives intelligent, well constructed answers to questions.

"I have the best words" is about the intellectual height of Trump's unscripted comments. Trump is an embarassment to your country.
Every corpse man in all 57 States who take the intercontinental railroad agree Obama is a great speaker.

Really??? When Trump speaks he comes across as an uneducated buffoon, while Obama speaks proper English, thoughtfully considers his responses and gives intelligent, well constructed answers to questions.

"I have the best words" is about the intellectual height of Trump's unscripted comments. Trump is an embarassment to your country.

Hitler had elogant speech also. And Albert Einstien made poor grades in school and was'nt exactly an english major. oods.

Trump can prove where he was born, has built cities while the Obamas have torn them down, isn't a warmonger at least not as far as we know like Mr.Arab Spring and not in bed with the enemy Muslim Brotherhoods.
Trump has;nt given guns to drug cartles, armed the enemy in Bengazi or called dead Dallas police racist at theri memorial. I could go on but its too long a list.
Great post.

President Trump makes this incompetent baboon look like the shoe shine boy!

Vigilante tries very hard to hide his racism......but damn if it doesn't ALWAYS come through loud and clear.......Fear not, Vigilante, there's a lot of your ilk that have the same sickness.

How about we ban the 1st amendment also, might as well start off being Commie controlled!

I'd be all for banning religions. They kill a whole shitload of people.
. Not the gun nor the words of a religion that kills people, but it's the actions of those who are mentally unstable, and therefore try to arm their minds with an excuse to murder people by any means nessesary is the problem. Bombs can be built, trucks can be used, planes can be used, knives can be used. Fire can be used, and they all have been in the past, so do yourself a favor, and get off your gun and religion kick. Monitoring the mentally unstable, and also monitoring mosque are the order of today, but tomorrow it might be something different.

Vigilante tries very hard to hide his racism......but damn if it doesn't ALWAYS come through loud and clear.......Fear not, Vigilante, there's a lot of your ilk that have the same sickness.
You scumbags still think words like racist and bigot mean something.... most of us laugh at your stupidity..
The truth always anger your kind

Say what?

. Shoe shine boy is a racist term ? I just figured it was a symbolic scale between one who is successful verses one who is trying or working hard to one day be as successful, but yet has alot of shoes to shine before gets there.

Last edited:
Islamist cut your head off... No guns nessesary.

Yes, if you go into their country, they will probalby do that.

Don't go into their country. Problem solved.
. What if I'm invited in by good friends, but those radicals cut my head off ? So your saying that the radicals run and operate all of the country in which they occupy, and that there is absolutely no hope for those who want peace with the world from within such a place ? Are you an isolationist Joe ?

Obama is half white boy.
. Shussh he doesn't want anyone to remember that... LOL.... Sort of like that white lady who was running that branch of the NAACP or like the skit where the comedian Dave Chapelle played the KKK leader where his hood came off making white members heads explode. ROTFLMBO.

Good reason to ban Muslims and cut the our mass attack odds down by 80% or better

Or we could ban guns and eliminate the problem all together.
Yeah, cause it has worked in Chicago?
. He figures that if ban guns, then that is the way to go in and get the guns from the bad guys without hurting their little feelings in Chicago or else where, because we all had to give them up. Why punish the good guys because of the libs idea behind the touchy feely feelings that the bad guys might have if only their guns are taken ? Anyone tired of political correctness yet ? How about let's take the guns from the bad guys, and employ fingerprint technology on the guns for the good guys, and be done with this bull crap once and for all ? If your print don't match, then your gun won't work, and other great technologies to be applied as well.

Or not

Police: Woman beheaded at Oklahoma workplace

When did Oklahoma become a muslim country?

you mean the woman who was killed by the guy she just fired? Hey, you know what, that happens a lot when Muslims aren't involved...

How common is workplace violence?

About 700 people a year are murdered on the job.

The most extreme types of violence result in fatalities, like those that occurred in Virginia onWednesday. The estimates here are more reliable because homicides are almost always reported, Dvoskin said. Between 1992 and 2012, there were 14,770 workplace homicide victims, or roughly 700 a year on average, according to federal government statistics.

Forum List

Back