Hunter Biden Laptop Video Sparks Tidal Wave of Jokes, Outrage

DailyMail.com obtained a copy of its hard drive, commissioned experts who verified its authenticity, and exposed evidence of shocking corruption and illegal activity in its contents.

Hunter's claims raise the possibility that he was targeted as a vulnerable conduit to Joe Biden as part of a foreign intelligence operation's claims raise the possibility that he was targeted as a vulnerable conduit to Joe Biden as part of a foreign intelligence operation

A second laptop belonging to the president's son was reportedly seized by federal agents when they raided the office of his friend, disgraced psychiatrist Keith Ablow, last year.

Two sources told NBC that the DEA found the device when executing a search warrant on Ablow's Massachusetts office after he was accused of professional misconduct and had his medical license suspended.

Ablow has not been charged with a crime and the laptop was returned to Hunter's lawyer.

Hunter described how his third laptop was 'stolen' one night during the summer 2018 bender when he almost overdosed on drugs.

What do you know, the DemoKKKrats had the REAL pee tape all along!

Perhaps you should realize that if you fall for all the conspiracy theories spouted here, you are batshit crazy.
Perhaps you should realize that if you can’t see Hunter Biden's “Art” as a “pay for play” scheme you resemble an ostrich with your head in the sand.

Perhaps you should realize that if you can’t see Hunter Biden's “Art” as a “pay for play” scheme you resemble an ostrich with your head in the sand.
That's odd, but crazy people like you are known to imagine crazy stuff like that all the time. Perhaps, if you had some evidence of who was paying, and what political gain they might be getting, your silly, poorly thought out conspiracy theory might gain some traction.

Last edited:
That's odd, but crazy people like you are known to imagine crazy stuff like that all the time. Perhaps, if you had some evidence of who was paying, and what political gain they might be getting, your silly, poorly thought out conspiracy theory might gain some traction.
One reason I can’t give you info on who is paying and what they might get by spending an enormous sum for worthless “art” is that their names will not be revealed.

Of course you will come up with some excuse why keeping the names of the buyer’s of Hunter’s “art” anonymous makes perfectly good sense. I eagerly await your excuse.

Now why don’t you paint some pictures by blowing paint on canvas and present them at an art gallery (if you can find one that will exhibit your art) and see if you can get half a million for any of them.

My bet is that art galleries will laugh at you and tell you that you are not Hunter Biden.

In passing what if one of Trump’s kids had started painting and selling their art to anonymous buyers while Trump was President. The shit would have hit the fan big time.

One reason I can’t give you info on who is paying and what they might get by spending an enormous sum for worthless “art” is that their names will not be revealed.

Of course you will come up with some excuse why keeping the names of the buyer’s of Hunter’s “art” anonymous makes perfectly good sense. I eagerly await your excuse.

Now why don’t you paint some pictures by blowing paint on canvas and present them at an art gallery (if you can find one that will exhibit your art) and see if you can get half a million for any of them.

My bet is that art galleries will laugh at you and tell you that you are not Hunter Biden.

In passing what if one of Trump’s kids had started painting and selling their art to anonymous buyers while Trump was President. The shit would have hit the fan big time.

So all you have is some silly made up story with no proof of anything. Oh well. I guess there is no reason to believe this time would be any different than all the other times you made shit up.

So all you have is some silly made up story with no proof of anything. Oh well. I guess there is no reason to believe this time would be any different than all the other times you made shit up.
When you have a corrupt government and live in a banana republic that is just the way things are. You of course don’t want to see the truth so you bury your head in the sand like a good liberal. One day you and others like you will regret your willingness to look the other way when confronted by obvious proof of corruption.

The FBI had Hunter’s computer back before the election and sat on it. Don’t be surprised if in the end the FBI “loses“ Hunter’s computer.

When you have a corrupt government and live in a banana republic that is just the way things are. You of course don’t want to see the truth so you bury your head in the sand like a good liberal. One day you and others like you will regret your willingness to look the other way when confronted by obvious proof of corruption.

The FBI had Hunter’s computer back before the election and sat on it. Don’t be surprised if in the end the FBI “loses“ Hunter’s computer.

If you mistrust our country that much, you are certainly free to pack your shit and go.

If you mistrust our country that much, you are certainly free to pack your shit and go.
Nope. I am just going to stay here and do my best to help vote the corrupt bastards out.

1629391683656.jpeg

Ivanka is a business woman. She already had businesses in China. Ivanka was not a rank amateur at business.

Notice that Ivanka’s tadmarks got far more attention from the liberal media than Hunter’s pay for play art. Typical liberal hypocrisy.

In an email statement to Footwear News today, Ivanka Trump brand president Abigail Klem reiterated the company’s stance on its need to seek trademark protection in China and elsewhere.

These and other filings in other countries are made in the normal course of business for any company in these categories,” Klem said.
”The brand has filed, updated and rigorously protected its international trademarks over the past several years in the normal course of business, especially in regions where trademark infringement is rampant. We have recently seen a surge in trademark filings by unrelated third parties trying to capitalize on the name, and it is our responsibility to diligently protect our trademark.” (The company sent a similar statement to FN in April when reports of new China trademarks first surfaced.)

Matt Priest, president and CEO of the Footwear Distributors and Retailers of America, said that the decision — on the part of the Ivanka Trump brand — to protect its intellectual property in counterfeit-ridden China is smart.

It’s vitally important that brands protect themselves in China — we’ve learned this the hard way in a number of high-profile cases,” Priest said, referencing Michael Jordan’s hard-fought battle with China-based brand Qiaodan Sports. “[The Ivanka Trump brand is] doing the right things in protecting themselves.”

If the Clinton Foundation is on the up and up why did the contributions drop like a rock once Hillary lost to Trump?

In 2015, the Clinton Foundation amended four years of tax returns ahead of the 2016 election, with changes ranging from updated speaking fee totals to revealing previously undisclosed foreign contributions. The foundation’s disclosure of foreign government money from countries such as Qatar and Saudi Arabia as well as significant gifts from controversial donors such as Ukrainian oligarch Victor Pinchuk raised concerns about the influence of foreign powers on her 2016 presidential run.

why doesn't ivanka have her cheap overmarked up crap made here?

& when you can cough up a pay for play re: the clinton foundation, then we'll talk.

unlike donny paying the FLA AG, pam biondi a nice little donation to her campaign in exchange for making his FRAUDULENT university lawsuit go bye bye.

$$$ that was supposta go to charity instead went into her pocket.

& not even from donny's pocket - but from his foundation. what an orange hued scumbag.

Hunter Biden has come under fire again after the release of a video that purportedly shows the president's son telling a woman that Russians had stolen one of his laptops for blackmail.
The clip, obtained by the Daily Mail, shows Hunter Biden telling an unidentified sex worker in January 2019 about an incident the previous year: when he was passed out in a pool in Las Vegas and a computer was stolen from him by Russian drug dealers.

Yeah, okay. Hey, I was cleaning out my Closet today and found five more Hunter Biden Laptops... How did those get there?

You know what a deep-fake video is, right. Here, let us show you.

Forum List

Back